Royal Gossip
May 28, 2017, 07:25:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Divorce Drama Part VII  (Read 46341 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #640 on: March 18, 2017, 04:26:14 am »

I just had a thought.

Kate has a habit of turning on people who she befriends. There seems to be some kind of defect in her character; she has friends, but then turns on them not so much that they are no longer of any use to her, but in the context that she seems to be unable to stop attacking someone. IF she and her family were behind the Verbier story being exposed, it would mean that she's turning on William just like she has her former friends, her old school Downe House, and how she turns on people she really has no legitimate reason to go after. If she's going after William, it means that she's clearly working some kind of old simmering resentment at him, punishing him for some kind of perceived slight or insult or simply a demented idea that since he's 'failed' to be her eternally rescuing prince and 'failed' to give her the life of a princess in her own right, he needs to be chastised or brought into line. She seems to *despise* everyone around her so much, it's like she's loaded with it.

I noticed how she hates the Yorkies, even hates on HM even though HM is her Sovereign and frankly HM hasn't really targeted or abused Kate.

It's clear that she's going to either be divorced on grounds of being insane, or there'll be something else.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #641 on: March 18, 2017, 04:34:04 am »

^ Oh, I believe it is something else and I have said for a looonng, loong time. There is much dirty deeds she has done that has yet to be completely outed. I believe ahe made a deal for him and is angry because he doesn't want her. I believe he has told her he doesn't want her, doesn't need her and never did, that he realises he does not have to keep her and that she has always known this. I see a woman who knpws PW has finally taken his b*lls back into his own hands and she is angry. Angry because he doesn't care if he humiliates her and after what she has done may want to do just that. I see a man who knows he needs to clean house and tear up the place whilst doing so and when PW finds out all tha KM has done behind his back he's  going to go ballistic and its going to be brutal.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 04:36:16 am by deGuernsey » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #642 on: March 18, 2017, 04:37:43 am »

^^KF, I think you've got something there. Sabotage against PW makes sense.  He appears, in those videos, to feel comfortable in his surroundings.   Plus, he hasn't attacked the media, so this may indeed be a volley from Kate and Co. 

Hmmmm.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #643 on: March 18, 2017, 04:41:16 am »

One thing I do think, is that for some deranged reason he promised to marry her and they would stay married for a certain number of years. Napoleon once made the same deal with Josephine and after five years as empress, she was asked to voluntarily leave the marriage and she did. I have no idea what on earth would make William agree to such an insane idea, but there it is. it could be that he is tired of how she refuses to be a wife and consort. He's missed out on his party years as a free single man (chained to Kate due to PR purposes) and he's likely waking up.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #644 on: March 18, 2017, 04:44:28 am »

^Not so sure about that but I do buy into that maybe this isn't that rare of a thing for PW and she went on the attack, subversively, as you mentioned.  I predict rocky shores ahead.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #645 on: March 18, 2017, 04:46:47 am »

Do you gals think KM and ma medd may be trying  out their Diana gets kicked to the curb routine. KM's constantly copying PDiana... so look for the same stunts Diana pulled when she and PC separated and divorced but a middletrash version. Maybe KMs black dress in Paris was her version of Diana's little black dress (which was stunning btw and looked fantastic on her) and KM tried to upstage PW and show the world what PW is missing even though KM hasn't been officially kicked out yet? Maybe not yet? Maybe if the dress was shorter and trashier? Those days may be upon us sooner rather than later....  bored3
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 04:51:15 am by deGuernsey » Logged
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #646 on: March 18, 2017, 02:02:45 pm »

^The Diana Playbook will not work for Kate. Diana had the benefit of the public's adoration. There aren't enough sugars to pull off the poor, wronged wife.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #647 on: March 18, 2017, 02:23:42 pm »

I know this is old news, but did they really ask this to each other and is it a good or bad thing that they did? Apparently the comment Harry made to Will about 'you should wait until you see her' at the wedding is wrong and that he didn't say that to him.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/9f396f9e7b2cb4407eaa3aed84f12c10/tumblr_olq7am9s3x1tc20kuo2_250.gif 

http://68.media.tumblr.com/ca856231f56c1fdbd293a5fd195370e3/tumblr_olq7am9s3x1tc20kuo1_250.gif

There's also this. Kate's face throughout and towards the end when the camera zooms in on her face. She looks quite angry to me and the looks/glances she gives him as he's speaking and in particular where it looks like she's about to speak near the end, but Will starts speaking and she purses her lips...  nervous

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRxOpa8gdXZ/?taken-by=katemiddletonvideos
india
Princess

« Reply #648 on: March 18, 2017, 02:27:25 pm »

^^Sure, they will try the Diana gets kicked to the curb tactic to garner sympathy. The Velociraptor is cunning but she's not as smart as she thinks she is. If she was really smart, she would have trained her idiot Potato Head how to act and behave appropriately once she captured the prize. The games over for her. The world knows what she is all about now.
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #649 on: March 18, 2017, 03:28:24 pm »

^The Diana Playbook will not work for Kate. Diana had the benefit of the public's adoration. There aren't enough sugars to pull off the poor, wronged wife.
I quite agree with you in that it won't work but I believe KM and her vile mum have planned for this and will try it anyway. Can you imagine how entertaining it is going to be?  laugh
Joanna
gossip insider

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #650 on: March 18, 2017, 06:04:56 pm »

^^^ Dear heavens, she looks as miserable as sin in that instagram video. I feel sorry for them actually, because they're both in an abusive and toxic relationship. nervous Going by their body language and facial expressions, either they're really going through a serious crisis or they're quite simply fed up with each other. Regardless, this doesn't bode well for their marriage. HM's very wise in her saying all this will end in tears, many tears shed from both sides because of all that will happen if a divorce comes through.

I recall reading in one of this forum's topics that Kate told Chelsy that the cheating came with the territory as if she was some animal to claim "territory", as if they weren't human beings. Anyway, it always sat ill with me the manner in which she dismissed a matter that causes such humiliation and heartache. I understand she might've closed her eyes about the cheating because she had in mind the bigger picture but there's only so much one can take before so much humiliation and suffering destroy one's identity and self-esteem. I suppose she wasn't wise when she dismissed Chelsy's concerns with such a calculating sentence. Anyway I still feel sorry for them, sorry that they choose this path for their lives, but I guess the only way we become better versions of ourselves, better human beings is through the learning that comes with the suffering we endure.  dontknow Sorry for getting philosophical. Embarrassed
Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #651 on: March 18, 2017, 06:09:05 pm »

I don't have an iota of pity for them.  They used and abused the public's goodwill, they're lazy, selfish numpties and treat everyone around them like dirt.
That said, call it schadenfreude, but I'm glad they're miserable.

I haven't played since I stopped
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #652 on: March 18, 2017, 06:25:16 pm »

It's a conscious decision she made; shiny things or self respect. As she's obviously never had any of one she might as well have the other.
You know what, Kate, all the couture in the world won't fill that hole in your soul. One day you'll realise what's missing and it's too late.
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #653 on: March 18, 2017, 07:28:47 pm »

^^^ Dear heavens, she looks as miserable as sin in that instagram video. I feel sorry for them actually, because they're both in an abusive and toxic relationship. nervous Going by their body language and facial expressions, either they're really going through a serious crisis or they're quite simply fed up with each other. Regardless, this doesn't bode well for their marriage. HM's very wise in her saying all this will end in tears, many tears shed from both sides because of all that will happen if a divorce comes through.

I recall reading in one of this forum's topics that Kate told Chelsy that the cheating came with the territory as if she was some animal to claim "territory", as if they weren't human beings. Anyway, it always sat ill with me the manner in which she dismissed a matter that causes such humiliation and heartache. I understand she might've closed her eyes about the cheating because she had in mind the bigger picture but there's only so much one can take before so much humiliation and suffering destroy one's identity and self-esteem. I suppose she wasn't wise when she dismissed Chelsy's concerns with such a calculating sentence. Anyway I still feel sorry for them, sorry that they choose this path for their lives, but I guess the only way we become better versions of ourselves, better human beings is through the learning that comes with the suffering we endure.  dontknow Sorry for getting philosophical. Embarrassed
I don't feel sorry for her. KM is the abusive one here. She abuses PW, the children, the queen, the brf, the taxpayers etc when she stays amd refuses to leave. Thatis psychological and emotional abuse. She knows she is doingwrong but wants to continue to grasp the goodies so wtf should she care?
Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #654 on: March 18, 2017, 07:40:22 pm »

No title for Ma. That would ruin her.

I haven't played since I stopped
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #655 on: March 18, 2017, 07:44:24 pm »

She did so many horrible things throughout her life, that like Becky Sharp, she'll soon lose it all. The pinnacle of society to the gutter is a long horrific fall and she will suffer many pokes as she falls. Once she is in a position where she can't fight back, everyone will pile on her.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #656 on: March 19, 2017, 01:01:40 am »

It's a conscious decision she made; shiny things or self respect. As she's obviously never had any of one she might as well have the other.
You know what, Kate, all the couture in the world won't fill that hole in your soul. One day you'll realise what's missing and it's too late.

Well said.

Anastasia
courtier

« Reply #657 on: March 19, 2017, 02:16:24 am »

Unless William falls in love with another woman, I dont see anything happening. She put up with 10 years waiting, she can put up with lots of things. And I am not sure she cares anymore. Shes been trained and shaped to achieve one aim only, it could have been William, or whoever was in his position. Her aim is the crown.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #658 on: March 19, 2017, 02:24:00 am »

If William doesn't want her anymore, he'll cut her loose; this recent antic is frankly a sign that ten years ago, it's happening all over again. I think if William realizes that she robbed him of his twenties when he should have been exploring and enjoying life, he'll cut her loose and make sure to make it Hades. He seems to be coming back alive, but this time around, a divorce will have to be done and then naturally she'll be out worse than in 2007.

After this divorce, there will no going back to an anonymous life; she won't be left alone to recover in peace and she won't be able to have a real solid life or career of her own. She won't be able to get a real job (won't know how to handle one) and she won't be able to lead a life of ease (she won't get a fat settlement), and she won't have peace since the press will gang up on her relentlessly. She'll be like Fergie, even worse since the opprobrium will end up being even more intense; with the internet and other stuff, she will not be able to retreat to a life of relative peace.

Many women think they can live with that void, but the reality is, no woman can and remain sane.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #659 on: March 20, 2017, 10:31:01 pm »

Came across this in a comment on RFM Twitter.  Dated 16 December 2016

http://www.hngn.com/articles/221742/20161216/kate-middleton-prince-william-divorce-rumors-duke-cambridge-admits-cheating.htm

Seems like a serial cheater  -  no change there then.

Some interesting bits and pieces on here.

https://twitter.com/royalforummoron?lang=en
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: