Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 09:43:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Divorce Drama Part VII  (Read 98223 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #620 on: March 16, 2017, 08:28:25 pm »

Niraj Tanna twitter

Niraj Tanna's Twitter feed. It seems the blonde model’s phone disappeared mysteriously. Speculation as to what's on it. Tanna says we'll have to wait for the Sunday newspapers. Some discussion about what's going down at Manson Manor - Carole will have pulled the cheese on toast for starters. Tanna says Kate will just pretend it didn't happen but 'Carole on the other hand'.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #621 on: March 16, 2017, 08:50:30 pm »

Interesting comments in some papers that clubbers were openly taking pix of Willy dancing with the blonde yet RPO's did nothing to stop them ...They have been known to grab phones from people  before
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #622 on: March 16, 2017, 09:14:17 pm »

^ Perhaps PW just doesn't care anymore or maybe he wants to send a message? But you are right why did the RPOs allow the pics to be taken? Hmmm....
The Medds en masse must be panicking right about now... they must worry about losing their meal ticket, thw truth about their filthy deeds coming out and trying unsuccessfully to stay out of jail... jajaja... it won't work!!! laugh Tongue sauer laugh

Barnabe et Kitty...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #623 on: March 16, 2017, 10:35:55 pm »

Here are a few possible scenarios:

Scenario #1: After publication of William going hog-wild with another woman, Kate divorces William, getting a huge salute from feminists and the segments of the public that will give her some fresh respect for leaving  an unfaithful oaf and she secretly seethes at losing everything she threw her life away for. She is begged to appear on talk shows and discuss her ordeal, but due to an agreement, she can't and so is stuck with nothing but the respect of the segments of the public that will hail her for being a modern woman and tough enough to go make her own way (something she'll secretly *despise* with all her being).

Scenario #2: Kate stays, earning the wrath of feminists and the contempt of the public that now realizes that she's not just going to not be a real wife, but also never do charity work as a means of filling the void in her marriage. Feeling no sense of owing anyone anything, she'll likely spend her time jet setting around, 'finding herself' and basically destroying the monarchy since it's clear that she won't do her part. The courtiers will basically ignore her and stop trying to cover for her since there is literally nothing they can do to really make her credible since she's made it clear that William means nothing to her. Since she won't be leaving, she'll be fair game for a vengeful press and everyone will know her marriage is a full sham, nothing more, nothing less.

Scenario #3: The courtiers and William force her out and basically leave her with near nothing and an iron clad gag, preventing her from ever speaking about the marriage or she will experience fines or even jail time. William goes on a rampage, basically shrieking about how he gave into the pressure even though he clearly couldn't cope with the relationship and how he wasn't able to find time to even decide what he wanted outside of royal duties and tells the world about the dirt on the Middleton clan, ending up with the entire Midds in jail/prison and William (after a PR flogging) redeems himself by kissing puppies.

Scenario #4: William and Kate are driven out of Britain and Harry shortly follows with Meghan, alogn with the Yorkies, leaving Princess Anne in charge.

I think ti's likely though that William and the courtiers are going to end up forcing Kate out. Like back in 2005 - early 2007, it is clear that he wants her to make an exit from his life on her own volition and it's also clear that she isn't willing to leave, she's determined to be a victim.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #624 on: March 16, 2017, 11:32:10 pm »

^Either way, it's going to be a monumental shyte show.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #625 on: March 16, 2017, 11:46:06 pm »

The tabloids will go into a feeding frenzy and won't back off.

What will be funny is seeing Katie Nichols and Ingrid Seward trying to put a spin on everything while basically trying not to look like complete and utter idiots after all their sycophancy. I am certain that Katie will have her position as columnist compromised and heaven knows she's going to struggle. Seward, after all her fawning, will end up looking horribly moronic and she'll end up trying not to look like a brainless fool while she tries to take a side.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #626 on: March 16, 2017, 11:57:56 pm »

^It will be fun watching that pair squirm. Their sugary spew has been nauseating.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #627 on: March 17, 2017, 01:39:42 am »

The worst part is, that this was avoidable.

If Kate had gone and lived her own life after he broke up with her the first time, she would be doing her own thing and William would be on track and probably even married to Jecca, or not married at all and figuring out who he really is as a person. He would likely be doing more work, his family would be less slandered, and he and the rest of the RF would have enjoyed HM's Jubilee without the Middleton clan foisting themselves on the float and in the spotlight.

After all the BS she's pulled, she won't be able to leave with anything but her life. The sprogs will be adopted out to a sane family and able to lead a good life.

Pity she foisted herself on William and pressured him to 'do the right thing,' as if she's some lady of the manor being dangled by a cad prince. She was never at any point in her waste of a life a lady and it's not like she ever did right to anyone who couldn't do something for her. Frankly, watching Seward diss the aristocrats and gentry was kind of a slap in the face to that set since they never shunned Seward from covering their lives.

She had gall coming into his life and positioning herself as some kind of authority and as if she had some right to dictate his PR and the course of his life. She had no life of her own and yet she has had the nerve to try to tell him how to live his. Chrissake she should have been slapped with a restraining order and jailed for stalking, but instead, William goes easy on the twit. She had no business pushing him to live according to her expectations.

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #628 on: March 17, 2017, 03:12:04 am »

The tabloids will go into a feeding frenzy and won't back off.

What will be funny is seeing Katie Nichols and Ingrid Seward trying to put a spin on everything while basically trying not to look like complete and utter idiots after all their sycophancy. I am certain that Katie will have her position as columnist compromised and heaven knows she's going to struggle. Seward, after all her fawning, will end up looking horribly moronic and she'll end up trying not to look like a brainless fool while she tries to take a side.

You already know how they'll spin it: Too much pressure from the RF/being in the spotlight for such a "normal" girl.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #629 on: March 17, 2017, 03:36:23 am »

Nichols will blame the aristocracy and royal life and courtiers, while the rest of the press will comb over Kate's salacious past like forensic investigators and reveal every sordid detail. I am certain that she'll suffer at the hands of the people she badmouthed her entire life and so many people will come out and talk once Kate and William are no longer in a position to bully or silence anyone. Nurse Jacintha, the editors who lost their jobs and careers, and other students who Kate pushed around. Then professors and teachers will anonymously talk and it'll all fall on her.

As for the issue of the spotlight, she was in the press's eyes since she started dating William and she can't plead youthful inexperience. As for press coverage, she's been relegated to the sidelines since Bin Laden was caught and she's barely been seen in public lately. She can't claim she didn't know what she would be getting into and she's been suing the press since they started photographing her after she became a known quantity. The press itself will go on a rampage if she blames them. She will be in the most helpless position possible, with no defense and no way to blame anyone other than herself.

As for Seward, she will be up a creek; she's praised Kate since day one and frankly I sincerely believe that she will be unable to suddenly turn on Kate without coming across as grossly hypocritical. She recently praised Kate and praised Kate for having the kids. I am certain that she will be in a real bind.

It's only been six short years since the wedding and frankly I am certain that the massive waste of time and money on that wedding will be inexcusable. Just six short years ago they married in that circus of a wedding and started out full of (some) promise and made promises. Now the couple wants out? It won't be allowed to fully unravel easily and a divorce will just crash the House of Windsor all the more badly. Kate and William will be just the same as any couple in that family and William will completely lose what is left of his golden princeliness. Kate will be discredited since after all, her parents are still married and she was supposed to bring an intact family values to his life and just think, she will have let that part of her contribution to the Windsors down.

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #630 on: March 17, 2017, 03:46:47 am »

^ KF that sham if a so-called wedding/marriage never had any promise whatsoever. PW didn't want her and still doesn't. You can't beat a man down the isle and expect there to be some sort of legality or credibility to the nuptials esp with all of the shenanigans Runty and the Medds put up behind PWs back screams annulment and I believe KM knows through and through she isn't in a legally binding but treasonous "marriage". The question is whether PW realises this and on that note it will be extremely easy to rid himself of the nitwit. It is the bogan spectacle part deux.

This really should be a cake walk for the Winds. Nurse Jacintha  sob the sprogs, the alleged cheating for college degree, tanna sidekick, the reasons above, so much more that hasn't been published, uncle fester, drugs, pimping, ma medds grooming KM, etc... this is easy. PW will burn but he won't get buried no matter how much some want him to.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 03:53:01 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #631 on: March 17, 2017, 04:10:10 am »

If he checked into a psych ward and claimed to be insane, Charles could get full guardianship, end the marriage via blasting Kate back to Berkshire, blast the Midds into prison (to await punishment at the hands of enraged courtiers), and then William's past issues can be cited as not having been properly treated (truth actually), the public and press will rake William over the coals, but in the end, William will be able to be redeemed.

He'll be able to explain how the pressure to marry exacerbated his preexisting mental problems and how even after he gave in, Kate and the Midds kept up the pressure to give them things and then how h desperately wanted a real home life, but Kate wouldn't be a wife and real mother to the kids.

Seward can re-earn the favor of the RF by writing books claiming she knew nothing of the entirety of the problems William had and could write books about how she was forced to remain silent about all she had heard about the Midds and how she was fawning due to the fact that she has such a good relationship with the RF that she didn't want to jeopardize it by being critical of Kate. Then she'll be denouncing the Midds and Kate as worse than Diana and Fergie.

CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #632 on: March 17, 2017, 05:34:42 pm »

That sounds like the best plan. Willy can't be blamed for this mess, Chucky gets kudos and the Midds are long gone!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #633 on: March 17, 2017, 06:12:59 pm »

I should be a courtier, I really should; I would be able to outfox the Midds every day.

livylivy
Countess

« Reply #634 on: March 17, 2017, 06:50:32 pm »

^ I wish you were  flower
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #635 on: March 17, 2017, 07:13:55 pm »

That sounds like the best plan. Willy can't be blamed for this mess, Chucky gets kudos and the Midds are long gone!

The Midds will be left to the not-so-tender 'mercies' of an enraged populace that will want their heads for doing that, putting pressure on someone with mental conditions that were not treated.

LadyVi
courtier

« Reply #636 on: March 18, 2017, 01:25:55 am »

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this but, apparently on Sunday there might be an 'interview with the Aussie model from Verbier'

https://nycrealroyal.tumblr.com/post/158514159178/about-sunday-im-not-confirming

(point 2 is about MM)
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #637 on: March 18, 2017, 02:40:51 am »

Okay I promised Littlelight I would post a few more linls today re the breakup 2007 and I nearly forgot. So here are a few gems:
I know some of these publications are not the most reliable on the internet but they seem to have some of the basic facts so I post the web addresses:
These threats against PW for KMs social and financial benefit are not going to help her in any way. She knew this was in print for years and she also knew PW didn't want her.

Barnabe et Kitty...
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #638 on: March 18, 2017, 02:53:20 am »

If the press keeps on Willy, don't think for a minute that anti-Middleton articles won't come fast and ruthless.

I haven't played since I stopped
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #639 on: March 18, 2017, 02:59:39 am »

^ and so they should. I believe PW has been told he no longer has to keep her. In France he looked good/better than in a while but he seemed tense to have her there with him. She is disgusting. She KNOWS he wants her out and yet she STAYS and REFUSES to leave. Those articles are going to be nasty.

It seems I've timed out and my links did not post afyer all!!! I'll try again.

Barnabe et Kitty...
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: