Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 10:01:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Divorce Drama Part VII  (Read 98100 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #600 on: January 21, 2017, 08:39:36 am »

Given the misery that WK are obviously in, it's a horrible situation all around. IF WK do divorce, it'll just create another broken home situation and while it's not just the issue of being a scandal (divorce really isn't a scandal when you think of it), it's just going to reduce William to another divorced royal. This is why I sincerely believe that people who go to school together shouldn't think about marriage. Kate obviously wanted to get married right out of school, while William was more interested in the wider world. I do believe that university is the worst possible place to find someone to spend the rest of your life with.

As for William, he wasn't ready for university, much less a relationship.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #601 on: March 05, 2017, 01:16:55 pm »

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2017/prince-william-kate-middleton-play-sexy-board-games-desperate-attempt-to-spice-up-dull-royal-marriage/ nervous ick
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #602 on: March 05, 2017, 01:57:04 pm »

How can a sexy board game help them now  -  body language positively arctic, bill medd allegedly having an affair with some woman or other.  Quite obvious to see it is a marriage in name only these days. Anyway, who would want their sex life discussed world wide, especially in their case when they quite openly appear to have nothing in common any more.  Wonder who leaks all these things, can´t see it being a council caro leak, it is not her her favour to leak their marital problems.
Stormborn
royal watcher

« Reply #603 on: March 07, 2017, 09:57:03 am »

That is the dorkiest thing I've ever heard.  laugh
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #604 on: March 07, 2017, 08:36:12 pm »

I'm thinking that with her looks fading and body falling apart, that she has had to work at basically keeping his rapidly fading interest and working on keeping his increasing disgust with her at bay. Kind of how Anne in "The Other Boleyn Girl" fretted about her looks and Henry's dislike of her.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #605 on: March 14, 2017, 06:22:43 pm »

Interesting little tweet on twitter

royal whispers‏ @royalwhisper  ?   

@Chic_Happens_ This is starting to remind me of the I'm Free, I'm Free night, ,except he's not free. He has a lovely family at home.

Disagree about the lovely family at home, but it is amazing how happy and relaxed he looked on his pals skiing trip.  Strange, because he always looks relaxed and happy when not with council cath.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #606 on: March 14, 2017, 09:57:15 pm »

I think if he wants out, he has another think coming; ten years ago he could have ridden through a very petty and childish post-breakup storm and lived the life of a carefree bachelor doing his duties and enjoyed life. Instead he took the woman back and gave into silly pressure. Now if he ends his marriage, the storm will be bigger and due to the kids and wedding and other events, it's not like he'll be able to fully break away. He can't get back his twenties and he can't go back to being the Golden Prince with the golden future and he won't at all get any grace from the press that will mock him behind his back.

As for Kate, she will fight against a divorce tooth and nail and basically go on a rampage rather than just bow out of a marriage that has clearly not at all worked and continues to be a source of nonstop stress and anxiety. Unlike William, she has so much more to lose and basically will lose everything she's accustomed to. She has no chance at keeping her apartments in the palace, or her HRH, and the press will pile on her in a way that will make the "Fergie Treatment" look angelic. Even Diana was not at all protected once she was shorn of her royal nimbus.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #607 on: March 15, 2017, 09:21:03 am »

^^ Yes, yes, good tweet and there is no smoke without a fire.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #608 on: March 15, 2017, 09:28:47 am »

^^ Agree with a lot of what you say KF, but I personally think if the rf/TPTB want her out, then out she goes, and if bill medd does not like it he can go with her.  It is getting silly now, worse by the week.  All very well keeping up a facade, but they are not are they.  At least Diana and chucky tried to make some sort of pretence, pretty obvious from the body language of these two there is no love lost, cold as the Arctic. The rf pr appear to have tried every trick under the book to try and make this work, and every soppy article they push out is ridiculed and the comments scathing, despite HowardD and his team trying to tell everyone differently  -  tough luck HowardD, too many see through it all now.  It has gone too far, the rf are having no success with her, at all.  If it continues this way she has to go, whether she likes it or not.  She makes Fergie, Diana and Koo Stark look like sweet little innocents compared to her.  She has brought nothing but trouble, in capital letters, to the rf, has dragged them down and made them a laughing stock world wide.  Why should they reward her in the long term for that, using taxpayer money.  She has earned nothing, she has done nothing, other than bring them into ill repute.  Everyone says it will change when HM goes, which is likely true, and wants to go out on a high. Right now bill and cath medd are taking her reign lower and lower, can it take another 10 years or so?  Not looking good right now, and bill medd has done enormous damage with his Verbie trip and his lunches with blondes.  I see where you are coming from, but the big question is how much more can the rf take, it really does get worse all the time, with him and cath medd.
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

This is what it sounds like

« Reply #609 on: March 15, 2017, 11:27:29 pm »

goodpost

Enough Meddling with the Royal family...have they no standards?  And don't get me started on Miss Publicity who Harry is dating.  I so dearly miss Diana....imperfect human like all of us.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #610 on: March 16, 2017, 04:27:00 am »

This is a toxic match, I know  that much.

Kate is looking for someone to take care of her like a little kid and William is clearly overburdened with his own baggage and frankly it's not his job to be a father to her, it's not something he's emotionally and psychologically obligated or equipped to do.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #611 on: March 16, 2017, 01:29:29 pm »

Seeing Willy's dancing something is happening, that's sure.

india
Princess

« Reply #612 on: March 16, 2017, 03:03:55 pm »

The Dork was obviously celebrating the fact that he was far away from the Clinging Insanity of his Neurotic Boring Potato Head. He was also thrilled primarily to be far, far away from the Master Manipulating Control Freak The Heinous Viper. The Poor Stupid Dork was at last able to breathe freely. Someone needs to FREE WILLY. Sooner rather than later.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #613 on: March 16, 2017, 03:16:06 pm »

^ This is like the dancing on tables, partying and rejoicing and buying everyone in the room a round whilst shouting, "I'm free!!!" which led to the highly publicised dumping of KM by text message. Tongue laugh Tongue Me thinks PW has finally gotten it in his brain that he isn't obligated to the vile filth and can kick her flat arse out the door. Stay tuned. PW may actually be, gulp, participating in the FREE WILLY campaign himself! !! And about damn time. Shocked Kiss

Barnabe et Kitty...
india
Princess

« Reply #614 on: March 16, 2017, 03:27:47 pm »

Unfortunately, when The Evil Velociraptor The Viper gets her poisonous claws on him all will be lost. Her Toxic Abilities are strong. He needs HELP. FREE WILLY!!!!!!! SOS SOS HELP!!!! FREE WILLY!!!! FREE WILLY!!!!
Little light
Countess

« Reply #615 on: March 16, 2017, 04:49:31 pm »

Did he really dump her by text? I'm intrigued.

Is there any other gossip we know about this please?

Thanks.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #616 on: March 16, 2017, 05:51:37 pm »

Yes, it was all quite sensational. Unfortunately, I am on my phone right now and I can't cut and  paste but as soon as I get to my computer which is probably going to be tomorrow I promise to post some links I find. In the meantime maybe some of thee other posters have something more immediate for you? But I will post tomorrow. I do believe KM was at that fake job for Belle Robinson  (name?) where KM pretended to be an accessories buyer and PW had enough of her aand sent her a text whilst she was "at work" aand she ran into th e car park and was arguing with PW on phone. She was crying aand she was given "compassionate leave" from work and I don't think she ever returned. Some of the real employees said KM said something like "it's his daddy's fault" or something or other and blamed PC for PW kicking her to the curb. KM then went on to try to win him back by stalking him everywhere he goes, nightclubs, eateries, etc wearing short short skirts etc. It was embarrassing for her. Even mummy refused to stop calling PW and badgering him to take her back basically threatening him with calling him a cad in the press as KM was past her expiry date or something equally gross. I hope this helps for now. flower

Barnabe et Kitty...
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #617 on: March 16, 2017, 06:00:34 pm »

Can´t find the article where it stays she got a text at work and then called him and they argued by moboile phone with council cath pacing around the car park.  She worked for Jigsaw, something like one day a week, after HM said it was about time bill medd girlfriend got a job.  I think council caro knew someone at Jigsaw and according to staff she was rarely there, if ever, anyway and never did any work - surprise surprise on that front easter-lol easter-lol

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/wills-ended-it-by-phone-466896

http://www.celebitchy.com/132325/prince_william_dumped_kate_middleton_in_2007_because_she_was_too_possessive/

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/kate-middleton-carole-prince-william-isabella-calthorpe-marriage-forced-0915/

Maybe deGuernsey will have some more links tomorrow.  Loads of articles on Google, just type in prince william dumped kate middleton by phone and it all comes up.

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #618 on: March 16, 2017, 06:17:59 pm »

I am going to try to post two links:

I knokw it's Daily Fail but it gives some info re Kate blaming Prince Charles:
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-451286/I-blame-Charles-break-says-Kate-html

A faerie tale sanitised version but gives some of the basic facts:
https://parade.com/152491/parade/why-William-and-Kate-broke-up-in-2007-and-why-they-got-back-together/

Hope these work.

Barnabe et Kitty...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #619 on: March 16, 2017, 07:46:49 pm »

Dating her was bad enough, but marrying her has been the worst decision of his life. He won't be able to just walk away free from her as if they were still just dating. I think William won't be able to go on in life scot-free and Kate will always have  a place in the history books, but frankly, if he actually divorces her and comes clean about his life and how he was pressured WAY too early to settle down in a serious relationship, much less get married, he'll have to earn his way back (A long slog) and even if the monarchy goes down, he'll be free of her toils and control. It's well documented that much of the pressure was coming from Kate's family and Kate herself, not from the RF and Kate can't claim that she was innocent at the time of their marriage.

^ This is like the dancing on tables, partying and rejoicing and buying everyone in the room a round whilst shouting, "I'm free!!!" which led to the highly publicised dumping of KM by text message. Tongue laugh Tongue Me thinks PW has finally gotten it in his brain that he isn't obligated to the vile filth and can kick her flat arse out the door. Stay tuned. PW may actually be, gulp, participating in the FREE WILLY campaign himself! !! And about damn time.

Her family will be fair game for anyone and Kate will not be able to survive the end of the lifestyle that she sees as her due. She won't get a suite in KP and she won't get a fat check. She'll be unable to claim anything for the decade of their premarital relationship and she'll be lucky if she retains her duchy title. I don't believe she'll be able to basically really jet set anymore either. She won't be able to claim that she gave everything up for him and that she was used.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: