Royal Gossip
May 22, 2018, 09:13:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Divorce Drama Part VII  (Read 79418 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2016, 10:58:56 pm »

I sincerely think he won't make a move that will show he's been made into a fool. A disclosure about something 'unknown' would make him look weak and like an idiot and there would need to be something more substantial than 'irreconcilable differences.' It would have to be Kate caught with another man, caught stealing from him, or perhaps having her caught out planning to usurp the succession. The main reason Diana got kicked out of the RF was because she did Panorama and called into question Charles' fitness to be King and then calling the courtiers conspirators.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2016, 12:54:42 pm »

^

Not surprised that the Medds have been pushed back under their stones then.  Word out in Bucklebury is that there is nothing Ma would like more than for someone to curtsy to her - dream on knife knees.  Some of the RF split their sides laughing when they heard that.

Anyone who did that would be the joke of London town, they would show themselves
but stupid and very very ignorant.
Val
Princess

« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2016, 01:00:13 pm »

^

Even that woman at the Ben Ainsley event became a laughing stock curtseying to council Cath.
Yes, anyone curtseying to knife knees would never recover their reputation.   
empirestate
courtier

« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2016, 09:54:11 pm »

Just like the marriage of his parents.

I find it almost amusing in a dark way that William shunned his set because he thought they would only want a marriage for show, but go figure, he ended up with just that, an agreement and marriage for show. Zero marital love life, zero home made meals, and zero family time with wife and kids.

I get the feeling that he was the one that was shunned and he might've "rebelled" against it. He loves being the victim. I think the women in his set didn't bother with him cause he's a freak show. Why would an aristocrat marry that whining idiot when they're guaranteed to marry into their own set? The money, the privilege is still there without the insanity of being a a part of the RF.

"Dear God, let me not die at the hands of the Swiss." -Johnny English
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2016, 10:54:02 am »

http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/29691/20160622/kate-middleton-prince-william-divorce-prince-george-dad-jealous-of-prince-harry-wife-relationship-duke-duchess-of-cambridge-splitting-up-soon.htm
Little light
Countess

« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2016, 12:13:06 pm »

Re Waity and Pronce Harry.

That part of the story reminds me of the title of that famous LP by The Sex Pistols.

Namely, "Never mind the bo//o@£s, here's The Sex Pistols".

BS in other words.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2016, 07:03:16 am »

Given that William and Kate have settled in the country, I believe Kate herself might file for divorce. Kate is just the Duchess of Cambridge; it means that it might be another ten years of living in the countryside with few trips to London and frankly I think she's at a point where she simply cannot cope. She has a lot of unresolved issues that her marriage hasn't resolved and she can't cope with a husband as unambitious as William. I don't think she can cope with the coldness of William's family, or the fact that her dreams of a life of jet set glory has been unfulfilled and frankly her life is just one big void right now. As for William, he doesn't have the home life he wanted and I'm sure he is sick of her ambitious, interfering mother.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2016, 09:07:17 am »

^ She wanted the ring, the title with Carole behind so she clings to them with tooth and nail but how long will she endure it?  eating cookies

india
Princess

« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2016, 12:29:42 pm »

She will endure it until The Dork wakes up and throws her boney a$$ out.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2016, 01:31:24 pm »

I wonder what Wimpo feels when he sees the other toffs healthy beautiful wives and then looks at the Grim Reaper in an outdated Barbie dress.
http://67.media.tumblr.com/c38a9e07d529d143e5e9d25f49129f41/tumblr_o97kz7HGFj1qzwoilo1_500.png
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 01:34:18 pm by Stephanie » Logged
india
Princess

« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2016, 05:06:53 pm »

^^ Perfectly Put Stephanie^^
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2016, 11:37:23 pm »

I wonder what Wimpo feels when he sees the other toffs healthy beautiful wives and then looks at the Grim Reaper in an outdated Barbie dress.
http://67.media.tumblr.com/c38a9e07d529d143e5e9d25f49129f41/tumblr_o97kz7HGFj1qzwoilo1_500.png

He chose her; no one put a gun to his head and frankly, if the tabloids had eaten him alive, so what? All he had to do is cultivate the respectable press and get the courtiers to do a smear job on the Midds (playing the outraged ex who found out the torrid truth about her and decided to end it) and after a dozen tours and appearances looking smashing he would end up getting the goodwill of the tabloid press and all would be well. I don't think Kate (or any woman) is owed a ring after a number of years. No one is.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2016, 07:29:36 am »

He could have just said that she wasn't right for him, it didn't work out, and he wanted to move on. Now it would be a mess because they're married and have kids together, but back when they were just dating? Kate was popular with the press so there would have been negative articles for a while, but if William did his work and royal duties and stayed away from Kate (nobody wants to date a man whose ex is constantly around) he would have eventually found someone else.
india
Princess

« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2016, 12:49:15 pm »

Wee Weak Willy.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2016, 01:17:52 pm »

And coward, too.  Middleton

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2016, 10:18:44 pm »

One of the best things I learnt and where I have developed IMO is that I am no longer so stubborn that I cannot admit that I made a mistake. It used to be very hard for me and I still don't like it when sth doesn't work out the way I saw it (who does), but at least I can now say "shyte I *despise* this, but at least it was a learning experience." And I'm lucky to be young still, younger than Bill. Too bad that he is so stubborn that he ruined and keeps ruining his own life. He should be an example to every other stubborn person out there.
LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2016, 10:04:14 pm »

worship^me too , I think it's a huge part of growing up and becoming mature. And when Willy finally does this he'll chunk her back to ......hell Kate-Horror-Queen

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2016, 10:27:43 pm »

He could have just said that she wasn't right for him, it didn't work out, and he wanted to move on. Now it would be a mess because they're married and have kids together, but back when they were just dating? Kate was popular with the press so there would have been negative articles for a while, but if William did his work and royal duties and stayed away from Kate (nobody wants to date a man whose ex is constantly around) he would have eventually found someone else.

I think if he had left her, he would have continued to idealize her. He married her because she came from an intact two parent family and instead of being brave enough to build a family of his own, he decided to keep Kate around and be part of what he thought was a family that wanted him.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2016, 11:43:16 pm »

^ Quite possible. Sometimes it's better to go with your eyes open into an awful situation because somehow you need to actually experience it in order to understand it. Too bad that in this case a whole country, the people and respective families have to suffer plus the worldwide embarrassment in front of dignitaries and citizens....
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2016, 01:36:06 am »

I do believe that William has no clue of the horrendous destruction he's unleashed on his family; just the same, Kate is clueless about how much damage she has done to her Sovereign and of course, the nation's prestige. For someone who climbed so hard, she's doing remarkably little to uphold the prestige and do her best for her Sovereign. If William sincerely comprehended the disaster he's wrought, he would go mad. Literally mad.

I don't think Kate will comprehend the damage she's done because she is so narrow-minded and frankly wasn't raised to be broadminded. Her entire upbringing has been centered on her feelings and her wants and HER goals in life, look at how she treated her courtship with William. She fancied she would end up married right after uni, no matter what William's plans were, or whether or not it was what he wanted, it was all about her timeline.

I think the more William spent time with Kate, the narrower his viewpoint about life became. He went from spending time doing humanitarian work to mooching around the clubs and basically jet setting to 'unwind' after doing token military work. He went from doing various appearances to whining about not having privacy and blaming the press and making threats each time Kate got worked up over a random snap of her going about her days.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: