Royal Gossip
May 21, 2018, 06:08:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Divorce Drama Part VII  (Read 79286 times)
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2016, 01:10:58 am »

Their body language says it all.  W&K are emotionally worlds apart, and I don't believe for a second these two like each other. This marriage is kaput.

I haven't played since I stopped
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2016, 01:41:22 am »

Since when has Kate ever acted like a married woman? Even at her own wedding, right at the altar she was joking and giggling around with Harry right over William. She ditched him on his birthday and bolted down to London, leaving him in Wales with frozen foods. She's never at any point even tried to make a real home with her husband and basically she's run home all the time, to be coddled by her loony mother and doormat father.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2016, 03:19:49 am »

It's stupid of Harry to get involved with his brother's drama. I think that he did this to deflect from Wills basically ignoring her save for the boring and predictable hand on her back for the photo op. Harry's getting scathed in the comments saying that he likes her  nervous ick ick and that he's getting his leg over (sleeping with her). I'm tired of him doing stuff that gets him unnecessary bad press. Wills married this waste of space. It's not anyone else's problem to deal with her and cheer her up as well as take attention away from Wills. When is Harry going to put his own needs first? This chick's not worth any sympathy. She went after Wills and stayed with him for years despite the bad treatment and disrespect he's shown her only because he's the future king. F this girl and her crap. She should ask for a divorce now and save herself from disappearing all together as she looks mentally drained and boney.  bored3

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

Is he nice? ~ Markles

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2016, 05:40:46 am »

The photo of Kate smile-laughing with Harry conveys the most genuine emotion I've ever felt from her.  I very nearly feel sad for her life.   Quite amusing all the miffed faces in the crowd.  Antics were wholly inappropriate, but I love seeing stuffy folks squirm a bit. 

Off topic:  Prince Michael of Kent always looks like someone just wee'd on his Post Toasties.

\\\\\\\"William was introduced to Mr and Mrs (Ralph) Lauren, and immediately apologised for the Duchess\\\\\\\'s absence. He said: \\\\\\\'I\\\\\\\'m sorry my wife\\\\\\\'s not here, you probably would far rather you saw my wife.\\\\\\\' \\\\\\\'Not at all,\\\\\\\' said Mr Lauren.\\\\\\\"
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2016, 05:51:34 am »

You're very companionate because I feel zero sorry for her life. She was stone cold in hanging onto him through all the bs that she put up with from him when it was clear that he was just using her for convenience sake. He only married her because of pressure from her nasty mother and docile father and the press. Of course she likes Harry because he's not a cold twit like Wills. The sooner she gets the boot the better because the way things are going, Harry might as well be her other husband. She and Wills made their beds so they need to bloody well deal with it and stop expecting others to sort out their crap. I'm talking about their staff as well who have to scurry around and lie to the public about the state of their marriage, "their kids", etc. it's time to put a keg in this ill fated marriage and blow.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Val
Princess

« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2016, 06:18:53 am »

^^

The only other time she looks genuinely happy is when some dumb sycophant curtsies to her.
What is it with these silly women, anyone with half a brain wouldn't do that to this totally unsuitable and on the way out creature.
LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2016, 08:35:48 am »

Wow! Finally it's all happening....you were all right all along. I wonder when the separation will be announced. I bet we see articles later this week about major marriage problems. I love the DM stirring the pot. You know they just caught the one time he talked to her. I'll wait to hold judgement of his behavior until I see the video.

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2016, 09:56:29 am »

She is flirting, that's sure. Willy seems to be nervous. She always wants to show that she gets on well with Harry. Willy doesn't care of her so she speaks to Harry.

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2016, 10:42:32 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637954/Prince-Harry-pulls-face-Queen-s-birthday-lunch-looks-just-like-father.html
Waity's dream scenario: get rid of doomed boring Wimpo and latch on to Harry the future king?
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2016, 10:52:12 pm »

Did Wills even speak to her? Harry talking to her deflected from the coldness between her an Wills. Perhaps if he didn't, the press would've reported in the glum Cambridges. I think the kids on the balcony also gave him an excuse to ignore Waity. This can't go on too much longer because Harry can't be around them at every public engagement to deflect from Wills not dealing with his problem.
^yeah, she'd love that.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2016, 11:06:18 pm »

Oops timed out.

So now that the queen's 90th birthday celebrations are over (hopefully today was the last event) maybe this farce of a wedding will come to an end publicly. As discussed before, it's alleged that  Waity signed some papers prior to Char's "birth" that agreed to a divorce/ separation/ confession regarding the kid's bio mix as it's believed by some that she's not the natural mother. Anyway, she's lost her smugness and the Midds have basically laid low. Then there's the story about Pippa being told by Wills to lay off using Royal connections to get jobs in the entertainment industry. It's like things are being put in place to make this marriage come to an official end. Wills looks like he's going through the motions and Harry picking up the slack.

Keep Calm and Carry On
india
Princess

« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2016, 12:49:58 pm »

As all of us are so sick and tired of The Potato Head and her machinations and evil in your face family, can you just imagine how the members of the RF feel about her and them?
Val
Princess

« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2016, 02:09:31 pm »

^

Not surprised that the Medds have been pushed back under their stones then.  Word out in Bucklebury is that there is nothing Ma would like more than for someone to curtsy to her - dream on knife knees.  Some of the RF split their sides laughing when they heard that.
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2016, 04:55:46 pm »

https://youtu.be/TJ7j9Q6wQcg

Found this wandering YouTube and thought it very interesting since its pretty much on top of things hapoening right now.  sigh
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2016, 01:27:48 am »

Anyway, she's lost her smugness and the Midds have basically laid low. Then there's the story about Pippa being told by Wills to lay off using Royal connections to get jobs in the entertainment industry. It's like things are being put in place to make this marriage come to an official end. Wills looks like he's going through the motions and Harry picking up the slack.

I think the offers for Pippa have dried up and I think Kate is looking a lot more down, except when Harry is smiling at her.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2016, 09:00:29 pm »

I do not believe that The Duke of Dork has any intention of unloading his Pyscho Potato Head wife. He's living the life he wants to lead with her at his beck and call living separately. His Crown Jewel Viper MIL runs his own court at Amner Hall just to his liking. And his Robotic Pyscho Potato Head is trotted out and put on display when needed and then shoved back into what ever box she's kept in until he needs her for the next outing. This is the way the Brat of Dorkdom wants it. And he's not going to change it no matter what she and the Crone have done.
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2016, 09:03:59 pm »

I'm very much in agreement to that at this point india. He doesn't see anything wrong with whatever agreement they have going on and lazy sod that he is, why change it.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2016, 09:14:28 pm »

Just like the marriage of his parents.

I find it almost amusing in a dark way that William shunned his set because he thought they would only want a marriage for show, but go figure, he ended up with just that, an agreement and marriage for show. Zero marital love life, zero home made meals, and zero family time with wife and kids.

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2016, 09:36:36 pm »

A robot(Waity) can never deliver that.
He was fooled big time.
And the Viper gets what she wants.
india
Princess

« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2016, 10:00:22 pm »

He's not going to divorce it unless he is threatened with exposure regarding all that he and The Robot did.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: