Royal Gossip
November 17, 2017, 05:29:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Divorce Drama Part VII  (Read 62578 times)
marion
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2016, 08:52:52 pm »

^^^@ GB Press control and + and it magnifies it
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2016, 09:12:37 pm »

It will take long time, very long time but in my opinion the show has already started:
 Will leaving Kate alone last Easter, Kate not showing up during the Easter function, rumors that the marriage was in trouble last summer, Will and Kate so distant during the Indian "holiday tour, Will and Kate reportedly  not speaking each others at the Chelsea Flower Show.

And I think that in 7/10 years the big blue won' t be anymore in Kate' s manly finger.
india
Princess

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2016, 09:35:16 pm »

He may despise her for all the reasons we know but it's going to be mighty hard for him to kick his doormat to the curb.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2016, 09:38:38 pm »

Breaking up his marriage will be breaking up with his easy path that he's had his entire life. It'll be a permanent end to the life of carefree ease, he'll have to take charge of his life, and then of course, end up making a definitive choice to move on. It'll be 2007 all over again +1000.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Maya
courtier

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2016, 03:38:28 pm »

I agree even though the cracks are beginning to appear and I think the a Bishop of London gave them seven years before the itch after getting hitched

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1331626/Prince-William-Kate-Middleton-Bishops-Facebook-slur-I-marriage-7-years.html

I can't see these two ever divorcing.

Reason 1: They're more the same than different. After 10+ years together they've brought out the indolent worst in each other and are therefore well-suited.
Reason 2: I think they're both secretly Republicans, trying to bring down the monarchy from the inside. I say this without tongue firmly in cheek because they're doing such a good job of bringing the monarchy to its knees. It would be sad to see the Republican's gift separate, that would strengthen the monarchy.
Reason 3: If they separated that would be against Establishment and current social mores. They're needed to prop up a divorce free everyone must be married ideology. As IMO they are both dyed in the blue from birth I can't see them turning against David Cameron.
Reason 4: Their marriage cost millions. A divorce? Well, it's just not a good return on the taxpayers investment.
Reason 5: There are children involved now.
Reason 6: They are supposed to be up-and-coming C of E defenders of the faith - and probably want to make it to at least the 7 year mark to prove their detractors wrong.
Reason 7:  No matter how unhappy these two are together they would be infinitely sadder apart because then quelle horreur - they would both have to on parting, shhh whisper it Work!

I'm sure everyone else can come up with better reasons than this but there's 7 off the top of my head.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2016, 06:25:11 pm »

YOU could be right Maya but your reasons 4,5, and 7 all relate to Diana and Charles as well and that didn't  stop them.  Maybe if/when Charles realises that the monarchy will go if this is allowed to continue then they will be ordered to divorce - there must be a lot of ways TPTB could bring pressure on willy if they really want to.  sure, the mids may well have  a lot of dirt on willy but IMHO the RF are still in the strongest position of one them is willing to "man-up" as they say
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2016, 08:31:35 pm »

I think that something is really strange. Council Cath is still not welcome in the rf and looks very miserable. I think if the rf wanted to keep her as a 'member', everything would look different. Council Cath would get all kinds of jewelry and designer clothes, there would be a lot of PR. The kids wouldn't be hidden and they would keep up the image of a happy marriage much more efficiently. The rf would really make an effort. Since the rf is not a 'normal' family, they can decide if she stays or not.
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2016, 08:57:56 pm »

]
I personally think it will be after HM has left for Balmoral.  Chas and Diana announced their
separation in mid November via a statement from the then PM in the House of Commons.
It is a constitutional matter and that is the appropriate place for it.
If there are any changes coming to the line of succession, I believe that will come
from the House of Lords and I remain convinced that is why Soames is back in the
picture.
IMO they know what they're doing, when and why.
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2016, 09:34:55 pm »

^I certainly hope you are right, that an announcement is coming--but I honestly could see these two keeping up their version of 'happy families' until the cows come home...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2016, 10:26:17 pm »

Thing is, their marriage is coming apart at the seams. Kate is trying to lead her formerly carefree breezy life and William is still trying to be hip and play to the gallery, while moaning about privacy and leading a normal life. These are two broken people who refuse to adjust and adapt to their new responsibility and the BRF is in the middle trying to capitalize on a mess of a marriage and trying to recapture the Eighties. Realistically it would make sense to dissolve the marriage, but in fact, to do so would regress things back to the Nineties when divorce was causing a horrendous fracture. Kate is a broken woman, damaged long before William and William is too clueless to see that he's no longer young and hip and the future savior.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2016, 11:14:50 pm »

]
I personally think it will be after HM has left for Balmoral.  Chas and Diana announced their
separation in mid November via a statement from the then PM in the House of Commons.
It is a constitutional matter and that is the appropriate place for it.
If there are any changes coming to the line of succession, I believe that will come
from the House of Lords and I remain convinced that is why Soames is back in the
picture.
IMO they know what they're doing, when and why.

^ The House of Lords wouldn't be able to change the BRF succession laws. Since 1911 it has mostly operated as a House of Review (of legislation originating in the Commons.)

Charles and Diana announced their separation when they did, (according to a couple of the biographies I've read) because Diana changed longstanding arrangements for the boys and herself to stay with Charles and the rest of the royals at Sandringham (she couldn't stand the thought of being at Sandringham for the autumn break or for Christmas) and so there was an argument and Charles consulted with the Queen and asked for a separation. There had been the miserable South Korea tour earlier, and the aftermath of the Morton book, but it wasn't a constitutional matter that was the final straw that broke them up. We'll have to see, of course, but in my humble opinion Willie and Kate suit each other and there'll be no divorce in the foreseeable future.
Diaphenous
courtier

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2016, 12:18:55 am »

I did read quite some while ago now a prediction about Prince William.  It said that something serious was going to happen to him/in his life and it would make him very bitter.  I suppose you could interpret this as either a divorce or perhaps Kate being removed from his life in some shape or fashion.  I have looked many times for this article but I suspect that it has now been taken down.  I do remember it made very interesting reading.  eating cookies
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2016, 12:21:56 am »

I remember that; it was a life changing event that would for one reason or another set William off.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2016, 03:59:33 am »

i think one thing is Char being born. Remeber he said that she's a game changer. Ever since Waity had those 2 meetings at Buckingham Palace when she was overdue, she's lost her smug look. I agree with the person that said that she might've signed divorce papers then. Whatveer was the case, something major happened prior to Char's birth that rendered her and the Midds less arragant and in the press. I think seeing her make an arse of herself with the flirting and the flashing would make any man bitter. I think he's been bitter for years now. He has clench jaw and closed fist when he's around her. Now he just takes off and could give two tosses about how it looks leaving his family to visit Africa to see Jecca. It's got to bite that he could've used the wasted time with the Midds and gone to do something good in Africa regarding conservation. I believe that it's not one big thing that's happened in his life to make him very bitter, but a series of things that's playing out now. Them appearing in public as the loving family unit's bs. I'm wondering how her lack of engagements will be explained since it looks like her so called glam squad and her office is no more. I'm wondering how she's going to get the boot.

Keep Calm and Carry On
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2016, 07:34:45 am »

On the 10th June, after the church service The Queen, Philip, Charles and Camilla are going to a reception at BP for the visiting GGs.
There is also a reception for other notable visitors at the Guildhall - hosted by William and Kate - hardly evidence of anything serious happening at all but suggestive of The Queen feeling that they are doing the job they are supposed to be doing. Otherwise she would have had Charles and Camilla host this event rather than shadow her at the GG receptions. She is giving the more important role - actually hosting - to William and Kate.
Val
Princess

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2016, 07:40:02 am »

^

Apparently this is what the RF like to portray - business as usual, then comes the bombshell.  It will also, they hope, quell the deluge of complaints regarding the lazy duo and the public calling for the end of the Monarchy.  We can only wait and see, interesting times ahead.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2016, 08:24:36 am »

@windsor2. ITA with your post

^@Val..yes as you say business as usual.  Diana and Charles were sent to  Korea to represent ER and the UK when it must have been obvious to all in the RF and TPTB that divorce was in the offing. I'm sure the RF were well aware Charles was back with Camilla yet as usual our stupid monarch had her head in the sand and did nothing so voilĂ , divorce.

Willy may not want divorce as his lifestyle would have to change but the matter may well be taken out of his hands. Waity is damaging the monarchy more and more and he can hardly pretend he loves her
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2016, 08:40:07 am »

I think that the monarchy was headed down before Kate married in; as for William, he chose her dysfunctional arse and I don't believe he has any right to complain. He had a DECADE to shove her off and frankly put, had a chance a long time ago to ditch her for good back in 2007.

^
Apparently this is what the RF like to portray - business as usual, then comes the bombshell.  It will also, they hope, quell the deluge of complaints regarding the lazy duo and the public calling for the end of the Monarchy.  We can only wait and see, interesting times ahead.

I think they like to yes, carry on as usual and then scramble behind closed doors for a solution, but this time there isn't any solution. It's fascinating living in the middle of this maelstrom that we would otherwise only read about in the history books or stuff in the past tense.

Maya
courtier

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2016, 03:53:53 pm »

YOU could be right Maya but your reasons 4,5, and 7 all relate to Diana and Charles as well and that didn't  stop them.  Maybe if/when Charles realises that the monarchy will go if this is allowed to continue then they will be ordered to divorce - there must be a lot of ways TPTB could bring pressure on willy if they really want to.  sure, the mids may well have  a lot of dirt on willy but IMHO the RF are still in the strongest position of one them is willing to "man-up" as they say

Excellent post!

I remember the dating years well and every other week there would be pics of these two glaring at each other, no PDA, looked like a break up - then they married. I think that's the difference between Charles and Diana and this youngish couple they actually had dating years and if they made it through those I think they will make it through anything. I'm not saying that the 10 years of dating helped I just mean that it's the 'us against the world mentality' that unites these two. The more anyone indicates their glaring flaws the more they dig their heels in and the closer it brings them together which is IMO a good thing they're truly made for each other.

They're not a good fit for the country, they know nothing of working in the service sector or of noblesse oblige but as a couple who knows what they are like behind the PR? I truly hope for the sake of the British Isles that these two are granted their 'normality' - whatever that like love means to them - and we're freed from having two duffers as representatives. Then they can go on and lead the lives they are already living free from public scrutiny because in all honesty if the monarchy were to be abolished and there are no taxpayer funded lifestyles then I think everyone would be happier all-round. It's the taxpayers funding this largesse with little return on investment that really grinds my gears.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2016, 12:18:18 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3635360/Naughty-Prince-Harry-shares-giggle-Kate-Queen-s-birthday-service.html nervous
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: