Royal Gossip
July 22, 2017, 01:53:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Divorce Drama Part VII  (Read 53135 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: May 27, 2016, 01:05:41 pm »

http://info-europa.com/celebrities/prince-william-jealous-kate-middleton-flirting-with-olympic-sailor-ben-ainslie-hall-of-fame-magazine-17/248504
Waity caught holding BA's hand....

It also turned out that the Big Blue probably isn't Waity's. laugh
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/212599/Diana-ring-and-a-28-000-tax-bill
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 01:10:10 pm by Stephanie » Logged
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 01:32:40 pm »

^ Everything must come to light. If it is true about Waity's flirting then it is a childish, shameful thing.  thumbsdown

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 01:53:56 pm »

^^Big Blue was the first domino to he##, BUT, I'd bet any money that this is exactly what has been done with that ring and wisely so, as stated in your second article:

William could only avoid the 28 per cent tax by making the gift conditional so it must be returned if the marriage were to be called off.

So, the question is, did they extend that proviso that Kate must return the ring in the event of a divorce?  Was somebody smart enough to make the ring part of the public domain?  Hope so.   Or at the very least, in the event of divorce, the ring must go to the nearest female blood relative, aka Charlotte.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 11:01:11 pm »

So far everything seems to be just temporary. No wonder that Council Cath is so miserable. The stay at AH and KP (they don't belong to her and W), the tiaras and almost all jewellery only borrowed and probably most of the clothes are just borrowed. I wouldn't be surprised if the cursed blue ring is also just borrowed. I always had the impression that Council Cath is trying to some kind enjoy showing off the ring while it's still possible, as if someone is going to come and take it back to the vault soon. Just like what they did with the tiaras  laugh
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2016, 09:41:22 am »

I remember hearing that HM ordered the Cartier tiara to be returned right after the ceremony and then of course, she likely had to return the other tiaras right after they were used. Ingrid Seward mentioned that Kate would use the Halo Tiara for her lifetime, but that hasn't happened. When you throw in how Kate was kept at arm's length during the engagement, I believe Kate should have taken this as yet another warning sign.

Remember all the engagement stories?  About how Kate was presented with all the jewels in the tower laid out in some ballroom? Or how Charles took her to the opera and basically the ballerinas did a deep curtsy to her, making her delighted? Then how she moved into Clarence House? Turns out it was all bunk and she was kicked back to Berkshire and basically kept in the deep freeze zone with only her new protection guards.

I kept telling everyone this was a warning sign that HM didn't approve and how Charles was livid.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2016, 01:30:19 pm »

^
Definitely warning signs. But she and her greedy mother didn't realize what's going on.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2016, 03:02:41 pm »

I think in the event of a divorce, Kate will end up more like Fergie instead of Diana. She will lose the fawning of Nichols/Seward/Claudia Joseph and I am sure that she will have to get used to being given the go-by at the hands of Victoria Beckham and her other celebrity toadies. Top tier men won't want her and certainly, she'll have serious problems dealing with the downward spiral. She might be contracted to never speak or write about her time as a consort and girlfriend and the days of ex-royals hawking wares and doing endorsements is basically over. If this marriage ends, she's toast.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2016, 04:32:56 pm »

She and her mother thought that once the marriage license was signed, that was it. No one would be able to tell her anything and HM & the rest of the family would just have to deal. She's no different than most of these women who marry a guy but the entire family can't stand her. It's not as simple as saying, "I'm his wife and I'm not going anywhere." Especially not in this family.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2016, 07:53:16 pm »

^^^^^ There is no way Cath could ever keep big blue. She hasn't even been given any tiara (on loan!), she has to give them sttraight back. Big blue bears too much meaning, no way will she keep that in her grubby hands.
india
Princess

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2016, 09:34:57 pm »

We have all been speculating that it is a copy. Not the original.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2016, 10:46:35 pm »

^ I read that about that particular speculation a few times in different outlets, but I never understood what makes it appear to be a copy? Some argue because of the number of prongs, but Diana had the prongs added before the wedding I believe, so that theory out of the window.. Some jeweller supposedly commented that the sapphire indeed looks different on Cath Medd (appears to be a different size and whatnot), which is definitely intriguing..

Any more arguments for that theory? I would laugh my head off if that were true!  easter-akasha

Either way no way she'll be allowed to keep the ring. If she does keep it, then I think we have proof that it is indeed fake. Once Waity realises it's fake, she'll totally lose it  tehe
india
Princess

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2016, 11:06:12 pm »

The sapphire looks way too dark....almost black. Diana's was a beautiful rich navy blue with some light in it.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2016, 11:16:01 pm »

To me it also looks sometimes like different rings, sometimes it doesn't.. there's sadly no telling to be sure. If anyone has any inside info, spill the beans please!  Cool Otherwise we can only hope that it's fake. A fake would fit the Crotchfakies.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2016, 11:53:17 pm »

Having once clung to a boyfriend, I think she's determined to hang on so she can hang on to all she knows, even though it's not good for her. I admit I once held onto a boyfriend who wasn't good for me in a set that wasn't good for me. Kate should have realized that no matter how far she comes, it won't count. Ten/eight years a girlfriend isn't going to matter to the RF except in the context that she knew what she was getting into. It didn't mean that she was entitled to a ring, entitled to respect beyond what protocol commands her title receives, and it does not mean she's entitled to going to fashion shows, entitled to having the vaults opened so she can wear jewels freely around the house, and it does not mean she's going to be entitled to go to UN conferences and to major trade talks. The minute the ring was on her finger, a new round of work began. A new starting point. Certainly she was expected to start doing appearances, to be at her husband's side wherever he is, and certainly end up working actively with her charities. I think that no matter how good it would be for her to walk away, she might realize that she should have walked away in 2007 since after the BRF is through putting her through the wringer, she'll end up facing a public that will no longer have to restrain showing their contempt for her and then of course the press will go into a FRENZY on her by dragging up EVERY bit of dirt that is in her family background. What she must not realize is that while Fergie filed injunctions against them, she never went so far as to literally hound editors out of their jobs and then screech about being an eternal victim. Fergie worked and gave good value for a while and had two kids whose paternity is unquestioned.

I do believe as for William, his family will in one way or another take a whip to him and make him EARN his way back into their good graces. Not just tolerance, but in fact, genuine good graces and trust. I THINK his KP office has been yanked and I do think he's going to have to face the WASTE he's made of his best years. He'll have to face that he's not better than his father and he'll have to work HARD at finding someone willing to not just deal with the way of life, him, or his family, but with an ex-wife that won't go away. He'll have to deal with the fact that he's made his grandmother look like a fool, made his SOVEREIGN look like a fool, put his brother and cousins through more than they deserve and frankly for that alone he should be made to grovel. He won't have effortless hype around him, he won't be able to get glowing press coverage, or mention his mother without inciting derision. He'll have to spend his time doing appearances, all the while the public will know how much he despises them and he'll have to figure out how to rebuild his rep after all the damage he's done to it, his family, and the public.

Val
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2016, 07:23:41 am »

^

Trouble is it will all be fake and hypocrisy as he has revealed his true self for far too long now.  However, as you say, he will have to figure out how to re build his rep after all the damage he's done to it, his family and the public.  Whether the public will wear it is another matter.  Let's hope it is good King Harry by then.
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2016, 07:10:08 pm »

I saw this at the PX this morning, I should have bought it but...

http://www.gossipcop.com/prince-william-marriage-trouble-kate-middleton/
Maya
courtier

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2016, 07:30:42 pm »

Here you go, I think this is the right article, not sure how long it will stay online before it is disappeared so catch it while you can  flower

http://heavyarethecrowns.tumblr.com/post/145195583129/submitted
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2016, 07:33:59 pm »

Do you know which mag this is from?  CanĀ“t see the print, far too small.  Thank you  flower
Maya
courtier

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2016, 07:48:52 pm »

I think it's the North American edition of In Touch Weekly  Hi 
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2016, 08:49:43 pm »

The last time the tabloids were ridiculed by the palace, it all turned out to be true and the tabloids were in fact vindicated. I do think the marriage is under horrendous strain, but I don't think there is a chance that there will be a divorce this year or any other year soon. It took a LONG time and a ton of drama to get the Wales marriage to break down and then of course, the York marriage, for Fergie to be booted out, even though she wanted to leave for some time. I think that it'll take something quite exceptional for Kate to end up divorced from William. I don't believe that there'll be much of a chance of a divorce over things that Kate and William have already done and I don't think Jecca being the mother of William's son will be enough. I think in fact, Kate has trapped herself in a horrendous situation.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: