Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 11:17:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton's marriage in trouble?  (Read 3500 times)
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« on: February 04, 2011, 08:07:27 am »

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979006916

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1352898/Chelsea-Clintons-marriage-Marc-Mezvinsky-rocks-say-friends.html

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 04:29:28 pm »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/Movies/02/04/prince.william.lifetime.ppl/

There's always a counter-move, but I'm leaning toward potential problems.  This is sort of a smaller version of KM/PW.  The guy has been described as a fortune hunter from way back and the minute the ring was on his finger, he quit his job and is now playing. Granted, Chelsea went to Jackson Hole to join him, but so would I to keep an eye on the router.  If not true, it's still a strange match and always has been.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Ella
Countess

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 09:04:06 pm »

I agree, they met in 97' started dating in '05 and married in '10. That's a long time, and maybe it's odd, but I think that a long courtship without a defined turning point just goes to hell pretty quickly. Like I can understand, "Wait until we finish college" or "Wait until we can buy a home", but just waiting until someone is "ready" like W&K or like it seems in this case doesn't seem like a good plan.

I hope either everything really is fine, or that they're able to find a solution to any problems if they have them.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 09:09:07 pm »

Well, we can count on one thing.  With Hillary at the helm, that's one bullet-proof prenup he signed, I'll bet.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 09:39:04 pm »

They start early!! :eyes: if this is true!!!   royalguard

But why this is so important?  TCP baking cookies

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 10:54:54 pm »

It isn't, really, Byechoc.  But, it is a former President and current Secretary of State's daughter.  It's also an example of a potential fortune hunter wasting no time to use his newfound privilege.  Nothing we didn't know or expect coming down the road for PW/KM.

I hope it works out for them, I really do, but they've been dithering, as you guys put it, for quite a while, and that's indicative of maybe not the best way to go for some.

Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 11:00:39 pm »

I hope it works out too,  Yooper.

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
royal_watcher05
courtier

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 11:31:17 pm »

Oh I hope its not in trouble :(
Who knows what the truth is. Maybe he is depressed for some reason.
Good luck to them.
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2011, 11:32:21 pm »

i believe the problems will start once a child born!!!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2011, 05:16:18 am »

May I adopt you guys for my personal reps?  (meaning Byochoc and SF).

I stand impressed at anyone who continues to believe in the beauty and sancticty of marriage.  May it be for the UK couple.  Y.

benign
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2011, 12:28:11 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1355441/Chelsea-Clinton-Marc-Mezvinsky-public-display-togetherness-New-York-gala.html
royal_watcher05
courtier

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2011, 12:56:22 am »

I hope they are ok. I love Chelsea and maybe he just needed a break from a high pressure job. Maybe he deals with depressione ect..
Fingers crossed for them.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2011, 01:22:55 pm »

The rumours are he left his job but cannot start his other job for a few months. So he has gone away for a few months but because she is still studying she cannot go with him.

No trouble just practicality.

royal_watcher05
courtier

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2011, 03:56:30 pm »

Very reasonable and likely answer  flower
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2011, 03:57:26 pm »

but it is not scandalous so it would not sell papers.  wellduh

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2011, 04:03:30 pm »

It's a leap by the press, no doubt, and maybe I'm getting more cynical these days, but the Clintons are the Grand Masters of political spin.  I find it odd that the minute a report of possible trouble in the marriage came out, we've seen more of Chelsea and what's-his-name than ever before.  Time will tell.  That young lady did not have the greatest example from her parents in the marriage department.

benign
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2011, 07:44:55 pm »

^yup, if the rumors werent true why the need to show everyone they are okey...
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2011, 07:47:30 pm »

The reason I said in my first post seems to be the most logical and reasonable.

It is common place when you leave a firm like his that you cannot start you new ones for around 3 months as it stops 'poaching' of clients.
It would explain why he has gone for a few months

Also she cannot possibly go for that long because of education and would explain why she visits him.

As for the higher profile, papz know she sells right now because of the rumours. They didn't care to 'stalk' her before but now because of the rumours she does.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2011, 04:31:14 am »

You're just too good to be true, Mousie.  I wish I had your confidence, but I've never liked that guy she married, and I hope I'm wrong, but my gut tells me otherwise.  She's nuts about him, no doubt, but the other way around?  I dunno.  We shall see.  The Clintons have an uncanny ability to put out just the right press to trouble shoot.  Not to much, just enough. 'Always have. 

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2011, 03:29:24 pm »

To be honest I know nothing about him. The Clinton family since Bill left Office do not make much of a splash here and I didn't even know who she was dating until the announcement and I still don't know anything.  legs

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: