Royal Gossip
July 27, 2017, 01:43:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ascot 2016  (Read 5491 times)
india
Princess

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2016, 06:50:41 pm »

What a Dork The Horse Head is the way he looks at His Hunch Back. 2 criminals as far as I am concerned.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2016, 08:25:34 pm »

^

They have been instructed by the PR's to look 'lovingly' at each other due to the rampant Divorce rumours.  They are going to get a most unpleasant surprise when when the imminent exposé books are published.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2016, 08:49:13 pm »

It's a real shame; William and Kate have regressed the RF back to the days of when couples make joint appearances, put on an act, and then end up distracting everyone from the whole point of the time together, which is to basically enjoy a fun horse show and races.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2016, 09:09:15 pm »

Clearly Edward Van Cutsem draw the short straw this time and was appointed to keep Waity entertained and out of Willy's way as much as possible.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2016, 09:10:25 pm »

Basically what Willy' s brother did a few days ago
india
Princess

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2016, 09:18:35 pm »

Good Gawd. I can't think of anything worse than babysitting The Robot. He will probably be blamed if she does or says anything stupid.
Mememe
Baroness

Artist Credit: www.murielbarclay.co.uk

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2016, 09:58:51 pm »

Ascot Racecourse ‏@Ascot
CARRIAGE ONE

The Queen
The Duke of Edinburgh
The Duke of Argyll
Mr. William Farish

CARRIAGE TWO

The Prince of Wales
The Duchess of Cornwall
The Lord Vestey
The Lady Vestey

CARRIAGE THREE

The Earl of Wessex
The Countess of Wessex
The Crown Prince of Denmark
The Crown Princess of Denmark

CARRIAGE FOUR

Duke of Cambridge
Duchess of Cambridge
The Hon. Wentworth Beaumont
The Hon. Mrs. Wentworth Beaumont

Does anyone know why Edward and sofie are sitting with the Danes?  Also, since William out rank Edward, shouldn't William  be in the third carriage?
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2016, 10:03:49 pm »

I think the danish couple was invited by the Wessex and they got the third carriage because they are the heirs to the throne so they outrank the cambs.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2016, 10:04:50 pm »

tehe Maybe Will and Waity are not in the carriage with the prince and princess of Denmark not to embarrass the whole Britain, you know Waity can be quite embarrassing,so it' s way better keeping her away from them
india
Princess

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2016, 10:07:20 pm »

You never know if she will whip up her skirt or fiddle with her crotch. She is insane.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2016, 12:51:57 am »

I thought I was going insane because Wills actually looked like he was pleased to be in her company.  tehe  Good to know that he stayed true to form and wrangled someone else to keep her away from him. What an absolute looser. The dummy marries this dreck and then has other people keep her away from him.  tehe tehe tehe  They got stuck in the last carriage.  laugh laugh thumbsup

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2016, 01:46:20 am »

Could be a sign of disfavor; usually the higher ranking royals are in fact seated together in the first/second carriage, while the lesser ranked are in the last ones, or at least are dignitaries who are there as a result of one diplomatic reason or another, or an investor in one of the horses.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 11h11 hours ago Ascot, South East
The Queen is wearing a matching hat by Angela Kelly.
Her brooch is a Cartier diamond flower clip.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 11h11 hours ago Ascot, South East
Of course I knew this already (

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2016, 09:33:43 am »

An English colleague of mine made a comment I just had to share:
"The comparison between Kate and Mary shows that Kate is a product of her parents; just a cheap knock-off of the originals, just like the paper and plastic cr@p her parents sell".

In the group of 10 there were four more Brits and everyone laughed so loud. Kate is really loathed by professionals, male and female alike (the colleague who made the comment was male by the way).
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2016, 04:00:49 pm »

tehe Oh dear...
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2016, 04:20:29 pm »

http://66.media.tumblr.com/10c1fd1a8102e132aaf65fe0237849db/tumblr_o8ua28CHiy1rjf34so4_r1_400.gif
Isolated cone boob Waity mostly ignored.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2016, 04:44:07 pm »

^ Yes, it is a perfect moment to see it.

india
Princess

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2016, 06:44:44 pm »

She behaves like a lunatic who has been given a short temporary reprieve from an insane asylum.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2016, 07:05:32 pm »

A desperate Klingon trying to look "in"
Please notice the other ladies are NOT raping their clutch. ick
http://67.media.tumblr.com/75a64a3693a78bbb670fe153a8e3bb8c/tumblr_o8ua28CHiy1rjf34so1_400.gif
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2016, 08:21:12 pm »

What's hat on your head, Beatrice? Princess swaps her usual fussy fascinators for a straw boater and curly updo - but it falls a little flat in the style stakes
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3645181/Beatrice-Eugenie-step-matching-shades-Royal-Ascot.html#ixzz4BludZOIb

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2016, 09:24:24 pm »

Ascot Racecourse ‏@Ascot
CARRIAGE ONE

The Queen
The Duke of Edinburgh
The Duke of Argyll
Mr. William Farish

CARRIAGE TWO

The Prince of Wales
The Duchess of Cornwall
The Lord Vestey
The Lady Vestey

CARRIAGE THREE

The Earl of Wessex
The Countess of Wessex
The Crown Prince of Denmark
The Crown Princess of Denmark

CARRIAGE FOUR

Duke of Cambridge
Duchess of Cambridge
The Hon. Wentworth Beaumont
The Hon. Mrs. Wentworth Beaumont

Does anyone know why Edward and sofie are sitting with the Danes?  Also, since William out rank Edward, shouldn't William  be in the third carriage?

The carriage order was arranged according to Order of Precedence not Line of Succession which are not the same thing. In Order of Precedence the sons of the monarch come before the grandsons of the monarch even if said grandsons are closer to the throne in the line of succession.

Order of Precedence is related directly to the relationship to the monarch so heir apparent, daughters of the monarch and then younger sons of the monarch all come before any grandchildren.

The Order of Precedence will change when Charles is King with William and Harry moving ahead of their uncles and aunt and then when William is King Harry will drop back from 2nd precedence to behind all of William's children and then lower again when he is only the uncle of the King.

Ladies is different again as there is a private order of precedence for when only the ladies are present but that only applies in private situations and this is where the discussion about Kate having to curtsey to the York's comes from - princesses don't tend to curtsey to other princesses so I really doubt that Kate curtsey's to the York's or vice versa when in public. In private, as soon as any man is present then the precedence reverts to the more normal one as above with the wife taking the same precedence as her husband.

The carriage seating is arranged according to Order of Pred
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: