Royal Gossip
May 23, 2017, 07:55:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry's Romances IV  (Read 43427 times)
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #260 on: March 31, 2017, 06:28:45 pm »

What are the chances that Cressida and Harry could get back together?  She has grown up, learned how to dress, hopefully has gotten the acting bug out of her system (she hasn't exactly set the world on fire), is British and an aristo.    Any news kicking around about that?
LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #261 on: March 31, 2017, 06:56:27 pm »

It's unlikely because she's been dating Harry Wentworth-Stanley for awhile. Even her brother (or was it brother-in-law?) commented on his own ig not too long ago that he (Harry) is a potential future brother-in-law...  blink
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #262 on: March 31, 2017, 09:14:33 pm »

What are the chances that Cressida and Harry could get back together?  She has grown up, learned how to dress, hopefully has gotten the acting bug out of her system (she hasn't exactly set the world on fire), is British and an aristo.    Any news kicking around about that?

Cressida shouldn't involve herself in that mess; she has a better life and if she's happy acting, I am certain that she shouldn't waste herself on Harry.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: