Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 04:01:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry's Romances IV  (Read 55900 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2016, 03:02:19 pm »

I don't believe that he wanted anything I do with Cressie. The reasons are highlighted in her thread. I think his drinking is a major issue and dealing with PTSD. He mentioned during the IG that he got help for his issues so maybe now he's ready for a mature relationship. The BBB's don't seem to be interested in anything other than frivolous nonsense whilst waiting for marriage to a rich man without the public duties. I agree that it's smart to have gone out with a few of them, but I feel that he's better off dating women that know what a hard days work is. 

Keep Calm and Carry On
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2016, 05:02:14 pm »

^ I agree that going for the wealthy set for a few years has helped him find what he doesn't want. Their sense of entitlement has been one of the major sources for spending 2 years focused on his work.  He didn't like what he ended up getting from choosing bbbs who enjoyed the fame and perks more than his time in private.  If looking to that set was his only preference then why has he avoided the chance to pursue one for two years. He's not worried about getting involved with them before they are spoken for. 
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2016, 05:11:24 pm »

^true. He's hanging out with REAL women like Michelle Obama and meeting women like Elizabeth Marks; both women using their lives to help others; both have compassion and aren't immune to hard work. Meeting women like this can only ehance that he should look for thse qualities in his romantic partners. It's still beyond the paie that Cressie kept choosing to leack bs of marriage whenever Harry was overseas romoting his charities. What a heartless piece of s**t she was for doing that.  bignono 

Keep Calm and Carry On
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2016, 05:53:15 pm »

^ I think that girl was going too far too fast and I never really saw him out with his life long friends much during that time. He mostly was dining with his cousins and her third wheel.  Aristo girls usually have too much time on their hands and it would take a toll on the relationship, demanding that they follow him to Italy while he was on the job. The less downtime he has, the more he cherishes the private time with his mates. No doubt a bbb will be capable of wanting to start a family in a minute if they're almost 30. but he has said recently that he loves spending time with his mates babies but once they start screaming and w/e, he wants to give them back.  He may be comfortable with his small wealthy friends but it's obvious they can't relate to his goals as a prince. It will take more than a suitable woman for the perfect vacationship to get in his way to prove himself to the public. The last ex had no intention to support that decision if it meant putting the wedding plans on hold and booking flights non stop. He has no real need at the moment to take up with a woman who can provide what he enjoys when he's capable of enjoying that with or without them.

He's content with taking most of his time connecting and doing what he can for those he meets from a different world in the past two years.  Recently he has expressed the joy he gets from having an impact on their lives, being enough for him to sleep well at night.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2016, 07:59:37 pm »

he's surely not sleeping well enoughn if he sleeps alone. if he's all that cate described and it sounds pretty plausible then he needs to work on his boyfriend skills including paying for his gf's airfare and taking her to a proper date in a restaurant - not a burger / fast food place cause otherwise it's just petty. and he needs a real woman - wether from the bbb set or from a pretty poor background.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 08:02:06 pm by Ariel » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2016, 08:25:53 pm »

He needs to show that he treats the women in his life right; a real woman will study him very carefully and see the signs that he's not to be trusted. A major red flag to me is how he disses his exes and insulted Cressida by saying that she was too needy and the rest are not glowingly spoken of. I believe that it's a sign that he's not accepting that he's making the wrong choices and basically blaming the women in his life for wanting him. Like how William blames Kate for being around him, but he chose to take her back in 2007. Frankly I don't think Harry is some hapless innocent anymore.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2016, 09:16:45 pm »

I can't believe sleeping in a bed with a warm body  was a requirement for sleeping well.  He isn't some innocent victim no more than his ex is.  Boyfriend skills? laugh
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2016, 11:12:46 pm »

it's sleeping to someone you want to wake up with that counts not the warm body easter-wink

Kei,  I do not agree with you about Cressida but here is not the right thread for this.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2016, 05:55:09 pm »

Princess Olivia has a pretty nice ring to it': Prince Harry meets Springsteen bassist's daughter backstage (and of COURSE she immediately tweets a selfie with her 'new boyfriend')
A teenager whose father plays with Bruce Springsteen sparked wild rumours online after joking that she was seeing Prince Harry.
Olivia Tallent, whose father Garry in Springsteen's E Street Band, posted a snap of her and the royal on Instagram with the caption 'new boyfriend'.
The 19-year-old later provoked even more speculation when she wrote: 'Princess Olivia has a pretty nice ring to it, right?'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3627594/Springsteen-s-bassist-s-daughter-sets-Twitter-alight-Prince-Harry-rumour.html#ixzz4AoqKbCcS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

stop it DM  :thumbs down: this is what Harry was talking about leave this girl alone.

Olivia Tallent@oliviatallent
I'm not actually dating Prince Harry, guys. Let's not be ridiculous here.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2016, 06:35:38 pm »

She stupidly brought it on her self by posting and commenting on it. DM isnt really responsible if she's the one acting like and idiot.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2016, 08:26:42 pm »

it was a cool tweet. and the way she disproved the DM BS was pretty nice. now we at least know that Harry is not afraid to stand next to a woman for a pic.

Mandosiel, how are you feeling?
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2016, 09:10:49 pm »

What's messed up is it's the top news on the DM. They know that this non story would generate many clicks, well over 500 now.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2016, 09:20:10 pm »

I've never seen such *despise* thrown at a 19 year old for getting a picture with harry. Jesus help the real girlfriend in the future. The disrespect being thrown at olivia is vile. What she has done, is not worst than anonymous fans of him, haven't already said in jest countless times. Her jokes might rub the fans the wrong way but that isn't on her, if they need help with taking a joke. This isn't targeted at anyone hear. It's the comments on the dm.i
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2016, 09:26:51 pm »

oh for heaven's sake the girl was obviously just teasing and having fun.  But it does go to show people sure do want this guy to find himself a girl.

I think Harry is having himself a fine time playing around and he has no desire to get serious with anyone.  It will be awhile before people's desire to see him paired off is fulfilled.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2016, 09:37:23 pm »

agreed Oliva was just having fun who hasn't done tweet or did lil doodles with the future Mrs xyz post of their fav star /person they met  I use to do it with backstreet boys .what she tweet is Rated G compared to the things some of harry fans say on tumblr
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 09:40:24 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2016, 10:24:51 pm »

Doing things like that is all fine and dandy with other people, but when youre with somebody who gets a bunch of attention over that very thing, even in jest you're inviting unnessesary attention onto your life and theirs. I honestly dont care if she's a teenager or not, too many have gotten into the habit of tweeting or instagraming whatever they want without any real foward vision as to the repercussions it may or may not have. Have a care is all I'm saying.

Thanks for asking Ariel. I'm finally home in Florida, I'll be headed to hospital soon. I feel like death on a stick right now.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2016, 06:37:32 pm »

Did Prince Harry really ask to appear on the British dating show ‘Take Me Out’?

My goodness, Prince Harry looks HOT in this photo. I’ve always had a thing for Harry in t-shirts, but good God, he just looks impossibly delicious here. The young lass in the photo is Olivia Tallent, daughter of Garry Tallent, member of the E Street Band. Bruce Springsteen performed at Wembley Stadium on Sunday and Harry was there. He was backstage, mingling with attractive 19-year-old American girls. Olivia posted this photo with the caption “New boyfriend.” She also posted this: “Princess Olivia has a pretty nice ring to it, right?” She was obviously joking, but her tweets got a mountain of interest and the poor girl had to delete the photo.
http://www.celebitchy.com/489202/did_prince_harry_really_ask_to_appear_on_the_british_dating_show_take_me_out/

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2016, 09:26:49 pm »

^That's a very lovely young girl.  Annnnddd, he looks awesomely hot in that photo, btw, on that I heartily agree.

The rest of it I'm, so far, attributing to Harry being Harry and joking around.  Come on.  As if he'd go on some dumb tv show.  He's yanking yer chain, fellas, and deservedly so.  Harry must get such a giggle out of doing these things and then they come off as 'gospel' or serious speculation.  He'll find his own way, love-wise, in his own time.  Maybe he has already.  He's just gotten his charitable sea legs so the next step is just around the corner.  Can't wait! 

I fully understand the need to hook him up with somebody and the longer it takes this sort of thing is impossible to shake off but I'm absolutely convinced Harry has more fun with the media than the reverse.  It's also a good way to find out who 'yaps'.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2016, 10:04:45 pm »

I agree, he was joking!! He was just having fun as well as that 19 year old girl, in my opinion she didn' t do any bad to Harry
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2016, 10:11:11 pm »

Definetly no king around.
He definitely needs to find his own way regarding romance. I think one of the major qualities that she'll have to have is compassion. Imo, it looks like that's been missing in his past relationships.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: