Royal Gossip
September 23, 2017, 04:51:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry's Romances IV  (Read 52290 times)
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #260 on: March 31, 2017, 06:28:45 pm »

What are the chances that Cressida and Harry could get back together?  She has grown up, learned how to dress, hopefully has gotten the acting bug out of her system (she hasn't exactly set the world on fire), is British and an aristo.    Any news kicking around about that?
LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #261 on: March 31, 2017, 06:56:27 pm »

It's unlikely because she's been dating Harry Wentworth-Stanley for awhile. Even her brother (or was it brother-in-law?) commented on his own ig not too long ago that he (Harry) is a potential future brother-in-law...  blink
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #262 on: March 31, 2017, 09:14:33 pm »

What are the chances that Cressida and Harry could get back together?  She has grown up, learned how to dress, hopefully has gotten the acting bug out of her system (she hasn't exactly set the world on fire), is British and an aristo.    Any news kicking around about that?

Cressida shouldn't involve herself in that mess; she has a better life and if she's happy acting, I am certain that she shouldn't waste herself on Harry.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #263 on: June 01, 2017, 03:59:11 pm »

HARRY'S EX FACES FLACK Prince Harry’s old flame Camilla Thurlow to be marooned on Love Island with his other ex Caroline Flack
PRINCE Harry’s former flame Camilla Thurlow says she is anxious about coming face-to-face with his ex Caroline Flack after joining Love Island.

Camilla is amongst the stunning singletons on the ITV2 reality show fronted by Caroline, who previously revealed she had been Harry’s “bit of rough”.
Chatting ahead of Monday’s series launch, the blonde opened up about her romance with the royal ladies’ man – and said she hopes meeting another of his former lovers isn’t “weird”.

Camilla, 27, who has worked in landmine removal for a charity backed by Princess Diana, said: “It’s a small world. I hope it’s not weird. I’m excited to meet Caroline, she’s a great role model.

“I don’t know if she would want to talk about it though. I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3694413/prince-harrys-old-flame-camilla-thurlow-to-be-marooned-on-love-island-with-his-other-ex-caroline-flack/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #264 on: June 02, 2017, 04:53:37 am »

It says a lot about the types of women Harry dates. Such a shame.

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #265 on: June 02, 2017, 05:19:47 am »

^It is a crying shame. IMO, he doesn't have to date them, just be seen near them for the rumors to start. This is the nature of things now; a no talent chick trying to get next to a celebrity/royal to get on reality shows or jump start their acting/modeling careers. We saw this with Wills and the girl who worked at the ski resort and that chick who messed with Orlando Bloom last week.
LOVE ISLAND’S CAMILLA (AND PRINCE HARRY’S ‘EX’) TALKS MEGHAN MARKLE
http://www.look.co.uk/news/what-really-happened-camilla-thurlow-prince-harry-586063#dM4UqSHtm23RQfsk.99

Keep Calm and Carry On
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #266 on: June 02, 2017, 01:35:31 pm »

I'm surprised, I thought she was discreet, involved with charities .... Shocked and now this  tehe change.

but  Lips Sealed  It happens because Harry likes women who love fame and/or  are comfortable with fame.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #267 on: June 02, 2017, 06:22:16 pm »

It's the same old stuff with these women though. Harry really should stop complaining and dropping women he messes with whist most likely drunk at a nightclub or wherever he meets them because he puts himself in the line of fire. What does he expect to find but good time girls who are up for it. Funny how they claim to be into charity and then want to do trashy tv shows and interviews just to make quick money off whatever they had with Harry.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #268 on: June 03, 2017, 06:05:15 am »

advertising the goods. just look at how far princess Sophia went after participating in a reality show.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #269 on: June 18, 2017, 10:11:51 pm »

'A lady never tells': Love Island's Camilla does little to silence THOSE Prince Harry rumours as excitable co-stars grill her over royal dalliance during boozy game of truth-or-dare
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4616098/Camilla-does-little-silence-Prince-Harry-rumours.html
A lady would've never gotten on this show or hinted at anything regarding Harry. Trash reality tv is a big money maker now, so Harry will continue to be a target for these cheap women to make a buck off.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #270 on: June 18, 2017, 10:33:37 pm »

Harry hangs out with these types, look at who is tipped to be his future wife; so really, he's not so above them that they should treat encounters with him like state secrets.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #271 on: June 21, 2017, 07:58:59 am »

It says a lot about the types of women Harry dates. Such a shame.

^ Yes, yes. I wonder what will turn out from this romance.

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #272 on: June 21, 2017, 09:10:12 am »

I'll pay devil's advocate here: none of these women owe Harry any silence or adherence to royal protocols. They are not royals, his do's and don'ts are not something they should care. At the same time - making a business out of who you slept with ... not the most honorable thing to do.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #273 on: June 22, 2017, 03:01:51 am »

^No condemnation from me.

I dislike this 'policy' where girlfriends are supposed to treat him like a state secret, even though EVERYONE knows he's dating her and he has no business asking his girlfriends anything and he has no business hinting that girlfriends shouldn't talk about the relationship, or engage in any business transactions while dating, or even wear normal clothing. He's the one imposing himself on their lives and disrupting their lives, not the other way around. If his girlfriends have a career or want one, that is their right and it's not like a prince is at all reliable. They are not bound to that family in any way and they don't owe him an adherence to anything. Kate went along with it, even though she was not bound by the RF and the 'right' career is BS.

Honestly, Harry should just stick with those who are of his caliber, which really, is what Meg is. Meg isn't inferior; if not for his money and title, he would be just another waster. I am certain of that I can say. At least Meg has her own under her own control and grit and he's basically drifting.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #274 on: June 22, 2017, 03:39:20 am »

That secrecy mentality only works if they're engaged. Harry has dated a lot of women and hasn't married any of them. They need to be able to have careers and live their lives. What are they supposed to do? Live in mom's basement, never come out or do anything because they were linked to Harry at one point?  bignono
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #275 on: June 22, 2017, 04:52:41 am »

Harry needs to stop the childish covert BS and just be upfront and say that he's in a relationship and girlfriends should be able to tell friends and others about it as well.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #276 on: June 22, 2017, 06:13:17 am »

^ Yes, that is very lower elementary school of him. If you had a crush on someone you had to keep it a secret, otherwise your peers (who weren't yet interested in the opposite sex) would tease you.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #277 on: June 26, 2017, 08:35:25 am »

You know, everyone knows about it so being hush hush is completely pointless; it's not healthy and the BRF need to stop putting up some front as if they are bearer of state secrets and that the entire planet's fate relies on their being discreet. Harry should stop acting like no one is sure if they're an item and he has to stop thinking that as long as he doesn't take her out to formal events, that no one knows they've been around each other.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #278 on: July 18, 2017, 12:28:44 pm »

He's not her type on paper: Love Island's Camilla Thurlow 'DUMPED Prince Harry because she was frightened of being rejected... even though he thought she was amazing'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4706386/Love-Island-s-Camilla-Thurlow-DUMPED-Prince-Harry.html
Please. She was never in the running to date him. She was just some chick at the club that he may/may not have felt up on evening.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Cindy.rose
royal watcher

« Reply #279 on: July 18, 2017, 09:15:46 pm »

I've never been wrong with this Camilla Thurlow, to me she was one of the worst women Harry has ever related. I'm not liking this silence, Harry and MM are rarely seen together, but she erased her site, publishes nothing on the social networks, and remains discreet, I'm afraid that this whole silence will eventually end in an engagement.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: