Royal Gossip
December 17, 2018, 03:18:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry's Romances IV  (Read 74216 times)
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #220 on: September 18, 2016, 03:03:30 am »

Vesper - I am not saying the Monaco royals are trashy _- I suspect the BRF think the Monaco Royals are beneath them - certainly would not have had anything to do with Catholic Caroline back in the day
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #221 on: September 18, 2016, 03:10:36 am »

I don't think Catholicism would be an issue. Caroline raised her youngest daughter as a Protestant. I don't think they're so devout that they would have a problem converting to C of E if the time came.
LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #222 on: September 18, 2016, 07:24:31 am »

I think he might just be putting us on and doesn't want to get married. Please not meaning to offend any Harry loves. He's not that old and maybe should wait till he's 40 to marry. I think PPhillip and Mountbatten pushed Charles  into it too early. According to biographies he was a lot more emotionally immature than his peers. Maybe the same with Harry. I hope not, I want him to settle down now and have a huge wedding. But he DESERVES someone with the kindness of Diana and has the maturity that comes along with being forever a representative of your Country.

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #223 on: September 18, 2016, 06:49:24 pm »

@Cate. Yes, I know it's not your personal view, but I've read that charge many times before and quite frankly, it's none sense. Charlotte with her "illegitimate" baby son would have found both William and Harry dull as hell. I'm guessing she would have much rather watch paint dry.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #224 on: September 18, 2016, 08:16:31 pm »

I can easily imagine brf (HM, DoE, etc) feeling superior over the Grimaldis. As for Harry - he's not a little boy any more, he's in his prime time and now is the best time to find a wonderful woman to share his life with. He seems pretty mature, he shouldn't rush into anything but e also shouldn't wait till 40, because at 40 only the HRH will be sexy and mostly to the users he's better off without.  jmho.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #225 on: September 19, 2016, 10:35:45 am »

Harry needs to drop the 'silly randy boy" act and get it together if he wants someone decent. I fully agree that he's in his prime now and frankly has no business basically messing around with trifles and should get her behavior together immediately. He's not a cheeky adolescent or mixed up twenty something and it's pathetic at how he's basically still getting mixed up with the wrong types and going to stupid parties.

Charlotte with her "illegitimate" baby son would have found both William and Harry dull as hell.

I think Caroline would go crazy if there was a chance for Harry and Charlotte; Caroline is the wife of the Head of the House of Hanover and certainly, I am sure that Caroline would love a royal match for her daughter and basically she would encourage the match, if not outright issue orders. As for being boring, it's not like Charlotte is so dynamic and exciting and cutting edge that she would have a right to turn up her nose at the Windsors.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #226 on: October 01, 2016, 12:00:12 am »

http://www.inquisitr.com/3554470/taylor-swift-pursuing-prince-harry-rumors-persist-as-truth-behind-cressida-bonas-split-is-revealed/?utm_campaign=feed%3a+theinquisitrentertainment+%28the+inquisitr+»+entertainment%29&utm_medium=feed&utm_source=feedburner

Gross I doubt he would take her seriously and she needs to go away stop going after guys and let them come after you.

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #227 on: October 01, 2016, 06:23:56 am »

I do believe that the BRF have pinned their hopes on Harry finding the right woman, the best, in order to provide a secure backup in case WK are ever at a point where the British public get so fed up that their removal is demanded.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #228 on: October 01, 2016, 06:48:31 am »

: tabloids just passing around  the latest rubbish. I'm sure the dm and whoever else will be posting articles tomorrow.  they've never met so the tabs are wasting their time
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #229 on: October 01, 2016, 08:34:46 am »

The press would like to deal with his romances. I think Harry is over Cressida.

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #230 on: October 01, 2016, 08:54:49 am »

Ingrid Seward is full of it - recall that at the time of the break up she wrote an opinion piece claiming that Harry was making a big mistake and he would never find anyone as good as Cressie.  If Harry made the mistake - Harry did the breaking up.

Cressie and her family acted as if they were so superior and that they were doing Harry a favor by being around him - so of course they expected a ring and when they did not get it - oh the cries!

Also recall that KP confirmed quickly that they had broken up - that tells you something about who broke up with who.

At the time we were treated to all sorts of claims by Cressie's spokespersons (anonymous of course) that Harry was cheap, could not "cut the mustard" and that he was dumb and Cressie was this great artistic intellectual.  We never heard anything about Cressie being disturbed by passer bys saying negative things about her.

Seward is doing spin.  Face saving. 
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #231 on: October 01, 2016, 03:18:51 pm »

Taylor Swift is a good catch, just like Selena Gomez and Nina Dobrev.
Taylor can handle haters, incl those two claim she's chasing men (this sounds like someone else who clearly hasn't moved on).
Selena is sweet. Nina doesn't have haters.
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #232 on: October 01, 2016, 05:12:21 pm »

I don't think girls like Taylor can handle criticism and relies on her fans and squad's  loyalty when she needs someone to defend her. the lie she told about not knowing Kanye was going to include her in that video of his. the RF and especially harry doesn't need or even want someone incredibly self absorbed and well known for planning paparazzi strolls.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #233 on: October 01, 2016, 08:41:30 pm »

not to mention the rate at which Taylor goes through BF's - and then writes songs about them
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #234 on: October 01, 2016, 09:19:35 pm »

she's far too childish and manipulative as well.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #235 on: October 02, 2016, 02:11:42 am »

Yes, too many boyfriends and not discreet. If it didn't work out between her and Harry (which it probably would not), she would definitely write a song about him. She would also probably talk to the press about her relationship.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #236 on: October 02, 2016, 08:56:52 am »

I have a lot of sympathy about Taylor. I can understand the urge to trash an ex who didn't treat you right, or his new gf if she used all the manipulative tricks in the book to steal your man from you. I mean, if you put your heart on the line and turns out that the other person has been toying with it - it's understandable that you want to get back at them. I am not saying it's right, but it's understandable.

...Except for Cressida where Harry didn't want to give her the gf title publicly and she and her mom  started pushing him for it, and for the ring through the media, and even after the break up - she was still chasing him, still trying to manipulate him into getting back with her and into proposing her. I mean, he was a douche for not showing to the world that he has a gf, but she's a chaser and I don't like chasers.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 09:01:37 am by Ariel » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #237 on: October 02, 2016, 04:24:27 pm »

^excellent last paragraph. IMO, she came off like a girl who's tried to rope him in as a boyfriend after a drunken hookup.

Keep Calm and Carry On
india
Princess

« Reply #238 on: October 03, 2016, 04:16:56 pm »

Harry is probably so turned off by marriage after watching what Team Viper has done to his brother, Broken Bill. He is horrified by them.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #239 on: November 08, 2016, 01:08:36 pm »

Please post on Meghan thread if the discussion is related to her. TY

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: