Royal Gossip
May 25, 2017, 11:48:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry's Romances IV  (Read 43513 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: May 20, 2016, 01:36:52 am »

Upheld IPSO Complaint – Prince Harry

Following the publication of an article in the Daily Star on 10 December 2015, headlined “Harry and Pippa ‘secret romance’”, HRH Prince Henry of Wales complained to the Independent Press Standards Organisation that the Daily Star breached Clause 1 (Accuracy) of the Editors’ Code of Practice. The complaint was upheld, and IPSO required the newspaper to publish this adjudication.

The article said that a magazine, published in the US, had claimed that the complainant and Pippa Middleton had been involved in a “secret romance”.

The complainant said that the claims made about his relationship with Ms Middleton were “completely untrue”. The newspaper had also not contacted Clarence House for comment, as reported.

In response to the complaint, the newspaper removed the article from its website; offered its assurances that the claims would not be repeated; and circulated a notice to staff to that effect. It did not defend the claims as accurate.

The article had clearly attributed the claims about the complainant and Ms Middleton to the US magazine. While it had not contained a positive assertion of their truth, there was no suggestion that there was reason to doubt their veracity.
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/516770/Upheld-IPSO-Adjudication-Prince-Harry

yup Now someones getting tired of these romance stories ,and being linked to every woman on the block
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 12:47:17 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 02:29:24 am »

I wonder how Pippa handles it; she isn't just denied this time around, but now Harry is filling a full legal complaint about being associated with her. This is something that any woman would view as a considerable slap in the face, a real public blow really. I wouldn't be able to show my face.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 02:38:15 am »

Good for him.  thumbsup     It looks like Harry's using Charle's office to do his press as it states that the newspaper had also not contacted Clarence House for comment, as reported. I'm glad that someone's looking after him regarding the press. It's the smart way to go in denying total false stories like this one. This should've also been done when the wannabe actress kept contacting the press to say that she'll marry Harry and other bs stories that kept her name linked with her giving her world wide exposure. I think that Charles' office cintacted People magazine to tell them that harry's no longer with her and since then, he's been dealing with his press office and not the mess that Wills and Waity use out of KP.
^the Midds have no shame. I'm sure she'll be in the papers tomorrow pretending to work.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 02:46:24 am »

I think it'll put to rest the speculation of Pippa EVER becoming Harry's consort. I admire how almost brutal Harry is being.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2016, 09:39:16 am »

I think Pippa gave up becoming Harry's consort, didn't she?  eating cookies

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2016, 09:47:01 am »

I wonder what on earth has been going on behind closed doors; it could be that either Kate has been hounding Harry about it, Pippa has been dropping by dressed skimpily, or perhaps Crazy Carole has been calling Harry on the phone as William tries to set up double dates with WK/Pippa.

Since the wedding he's been hounded by press speculation and I do think Pippa has made more than one visit to him behind closed doors. All Kate has to do is invite Pippa over for a stay and the two of them could hang around Harry whenever possible.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2016, 09:57:28 am »

I think Harry doesn't like Pippa, she is not the type of girl he likes and it is not because RF wouldn't hear of this romance. ?

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2016, 10:06:30 am »

He was courteous and flirtatious at the wedding, but like a lot of social gatherings, the flirting didn't mean anything serious about his intentions. I do think something is going on behind closed doors to justify this recent move. I wonder if Kate is inspecting lists of eligible ladies.

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2016, 12:18:23 pm »

I think that it's embarrassing for Pipa as well to be associated with being in a secret relationship with her brother in law's brother. It's just messed up.
i used to be a monarchist
courtier

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2016, 12:46:56 pm »

Good catch, windsor2, about Clarence House. Thank goodness PC has seemingly stepped in to save PH from that heinous PR mess that is KP.  By extricating his youngest from the claws of CM and her youthful cohort of inexperienced and dangerous minions, PH is going to emerge looking even better.  Untainted.  And I love that PC has done that.  What a good father.  Now he needs to stop PH's joint appearances with KM.  I feel that even joint appearances of the two brothers...not so sure it's a good idea for PH.  There is too much darkness around PW.

And if CM was responsible, even at arm's length, for feeding hints of a blossoming PH/Pip "romance" to the media - what if PC has absolute evidence that she had done so.  I wouldn't think there is any type of smart phone or internet communication CM (or KM) could make that isn't overheard, or seen, and logged.   This legal action should finally stop any pretence of a possible love affair.  Decisive action.  Zing, zing, zing.  I LOVE it!

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2016, 09:23:35 am »

I think while Prince Charles is being a good father, Harry is being cooperative with his family that wants the best for him.

I do view Harry as someone who should be smart about who he gets involved with next. He needs to start thinking ahead about what kind of woman he wants in his life. Either someone to have fun with, but not marry, in which case he should be upfront about his terms or someone he's serious about who will end up being considered a candidate for marriage, he and the palace had better have a strategy in place and provide guidance.

MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2016, 01:55:45 pm »

I really think CM has lost the plot if she thinks Pips has any chance with Harry.  Never did have IMO. bignono
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2016, 12:13:36 am »

He's getting past the age where it's just about having fun. Unless he plans on marrying a much younger woman, it's time to get serious about looking for a wife. Single women his age want to settle down and start a family before they get too much older.

Prince Albert is 20 years older than his wife, but someone 20 years younger than Harry, once they reach marriageable age, will have grown up completely differently to him. Technology advanced a lot between 1984 and 2004. There isn't much in common between how 80's kids grew up versus how kids nowadays are growing up.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2016, 12:47:06 am »

Harsh as it sounds, Harry is not getting any more attractive as he ages.

He's balding, looking kind of bloated and pasty and frankly, I don't think he's all that appealing.

As for age, you're right. Charles made the mistake of messing around with so many for so long, that few wanted him as a husband.

i used to be a monarchist
courtier

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2016, 12:48:22 am »

I've been told this by a male in an echelon where trophy wives are the norm:

Perfect age for a trophy wife = 1/2 the man's age + 10 years

Told to me in jest but I kind of think he and his friends believe it.  
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2016, 09:54:31 am »

so for Harry that is 25
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2016, 08:47:06 pm »

Harsh as it sounds, Harry is not getting any more attractive as he ages.

He's balding, looking kind of bloated and pasty and frankly, I don't think he's all that appealing.

wine wine wine wine cattiva!!!! You bad girl!!  Harry is beautiful  wine wine

Just kidding, sorry  Cool
Actually I fuind Harry very very attracive. Yes, he' s balding ( and I just can' t understand why on the earth he' s not doing anyting, he' s got money, I' m pretty sure he would be allowed to spend that way) but I find him beautiful and charismatic, that' s why I fing him quite attractive.

But he aged a lot in the last 2 years, if you see the last video of him posted here,  in another thread ( Harry press and aricle chat I think) where he sent a message to the hospital you can see how in a couple of years he aged so much. Is it the beard aging him?
Also I find him grown into a man from  a boy he was and maybe that's what occurred him. Probably he' s become a man and a prince, no more a playboy who' s aware of the gravitas of his position
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2016, 11:53:11 pm »

Who IS left to love Harry? Another weekend, and yet another wedding that's NOT his - as the last of his friends leaves the singles club

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3614440/Who-left-love-Harry-weekend-wedding-s-NOT-friends-leaves-singles-club.html#ixzz49zg9cPnT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2016, 04:19:47 am »

Oh yes, time for the DM to come up with another of their regular 'poor lonely Harry' stories. It's as if he's 41 not 31! Nevertheless, it would be nice for Harry to find someone and settle down to being a fantastic husband and father.

This isn't the last of his friends to marry though. Susannah Warren is one of the circle, an ex of Guy Pelly's. However, a big break with the past will be when Tom 'Skip' Inskip weds, probably later this year. Harry does have some single male friends left, Adam Bidwell is one, but they are mostly settled into marriage.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2016, 05:02:20 am »

Harry seems like he's in no rush to get married the press just needs to leave him be .im sure he hasn't dated all the 25 and under BBBs still time

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: