Royal Gossip
August 17, 2017, 12:35:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The York Princesses' role in the RF  (Read 6101 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2016, 11:23:55 pm »

Popular opinion is that the York girls are completely unnecessary. I don't think they deserve the bad press but her parents and a couple of their own decisions haven't helped. Kate or not they are not liked.

Truth be told, the Yorkies aren't trained; like William and Harry, their parents are more concerned about their own gratification and basically let their kids get mixed up in the boozing/yacht/clubbing scene at way too early of an age. I take the same view I do about how William and Harry were neglected; both princesses should have been TRAINED like crazy during their early years and protected from Fergie's exploitation of them. When Fergie was parading them around to get access to the parties of the rich and famous, HM should have stepped in and put a stop to it.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2016, 11:35:55 pm »

Not all the York sisters outfits are awful, I like a number of them. In fact, if Kate had worn some of the outfits the Yorkies have, she would have been praised, whilst the Ys had to endure bashings. I like the Y sisters a lot more than any of the Meddledooms and if I had to choose who to be friends with, it would be easy. This is just an extension of Waity's bullying of the York sisters. The article is either way disgusting, no matter whether anyone likes the Yorks or not. As GB has pointed out, the Vine woman is no model material either, how can she justify to herself writing sth like this? Even if she where gorgeous, it is disgusting. But doesn't she feel like a bloody fraud calling out two perfectly lovely looking girls/ women, whilst she herself looks not that great (to be kind with my wording)??
empirestate
courtier

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2016, 04:31:06 am »

Considering my soft spot for the Yorks, Eugenie specifically,  this article got my blood boiling.  The entire thing stinks of a desperate woman sucking up to the popular girl. ""Oh girls don't worry,  i know what is like to stand next to someone gorgeous and feel ugly. " This "attempt"  to empathize with the girls couldn't  be any more backhanded if she threw in a Cinderella reference.

"Dear God, let me not die at the hands of the Swiss." -Johnny English
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2016, 10:11:15 am »

The whole Cinderella attempt in this article is pathetic anyway.
Cinderella is about someone marrying in and pushing a blood princess from her rightful place.
So the York girls are the Cinderella's here and Wasty the ugly stepsister. nervous
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-onboard-the-land-rover-bar-training-picture-id533100042
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 10:16:49 am by Stephanie » Logged
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2016, 12:22:44 pm »

^^ and ^ I agree. From time to time the York girsl will be targets against Waity.  Middleton

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2016, 03:32:07 am »

A rather chilly relationship: It's a picture that spoke volumes about the frostiness between Kate and Fergie's girls. Here we reveal what lies behind it

women would want to find themselves in: being photographed anywhere near the naturally elegant, uber-slender Duchess of Cambridge.
Spare a thought, then, for Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie. This week at a Buckingham Palace garden party, the sisters were pictured trailing in the wake of Kate, who was a vision in a fitted cream Alexander McQueen coat.
The three women weren’t walking together, gossiping companionably, as you might imagine, say, Zara Phillips, Beatrice and Eugenie might have done. More than that, the Princesses were giving the Duchess what would appear to be some rather chilly looks.

For who could outshine the flawless Kate? After all, even the world’s most glamorous women — from A-list actress Nicole Kidman to First Lady Michelle Obama — have been left looking a little dull in the Duchess’s radiant presence.
Poor Beatrice and Eugenie, despite being dressed up to the nines in a £1,700 Burberry dress and a £300 Alice + Olivia printed skirt respectively, simply couldn’t compete. As a result, the atmosphere between the three young royal women looked decidedly cool. Some say that this froideur, on what was supposed to be an idyllic occasion, a celebration of the Queen’s 90th birthday, is not new.
Tensions are said to have begun to surface in the early years of Kate’s relationship with William — and are rooted in far more than mere sartorial competitiveness.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3613581/A-chilly-relationship-s-picture-spoke-volumes-frostiness-Kate-Fergie-s-girls-reveal-lies-it.html#ixzz49uiuy4bh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2016, 09:19:53 am »

^ I believe it. They don't like Waity and probably they have good reasons for it.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2016, 09:25:57 am »

For who could outshine the flawless Kate? After all, even the world’s most glamorous women — from A-list actress Nicole Kidman to First Lady Michelle Obama — have been left looking a little dull in the Duchess’s radiant presence.

I actually think Kate is the one who can't compete; running after that title has left Kate ragged and rundown and it's not like she has accomplishments to really stand on that would have helped her climb up the social ladder a lot more efficiently.

The three women weren’t walking together, gossiping companionably, as you might imagine, say, Zara Phillips, Beatrice and Eugenie might have done. More than that, the Princesses were giving the Duchess what would appear to be some rather chilly looks.

Perhaps they resent seeing Kate systematically bring about the collapse of an institution that is all they know in life. If the monarchy falls, they have a lot more to lose than that halfwit Kate thinks. If the monarchy falls, they don't have anything to basically readjust to like Kate.

I am sure they see how Kate has put a HUGE strain on the family dynamics, burdened HM WAY beyond anything that their mother did, undermined Charles' future and pretty much threw all the hlep that was given her back in the faces of the courtiers that keep the monarchy going.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2016, 09:50:21 am »

IMO council cath can´t stand the fact that the Yorks are blood royal, they are favourites of HM, as is their father, he is the favourite son who can do no wrong.  If council cath was the nicest person in the world she would still not be favoured as the Yorks are, they are her granddaughers, they are blood family, council cath is not, never ever will be -  fact.  She is not even aristocracy, just a plain commonery.  Sophie was, but she stepped up to the plate after some very embarrassing and not favourable mishaps, and HM very fond of her, but even she cannot compete with the Yorks, Anne´s children, etc.  It is impossible.  She has made not effort to be pleasant to them, any of them, she has treated the whole family very shabbily, so why would they welcome her anyway.  She can never compete with the rf and royal blood, nobody can, so why not suck it up and get on with it.  She is nobody special, never has been and never will be.  As for going on about the most glamorous woman in the world, on which planet is that world, because I don´t see a glamorous woman, never have.  The first things that spring forward are the tombstone teeth and those large caterpillars above her eyes. The false hair drowns her, she has terrible skin with pockmarks and so many wrinkles it is untrue for a woman of her age.  If that is glamour then God help the rest of woman kind. All I see is a common old slapper who stalked her way into a family she appears to detest and treat with contempt.  Also the little matter of the true fact that beauty is not skin deep.  Even not so good looking people can look wonderful when they are warm, geunine and caring people.  Their inner lovely nature shows through, that is true beauth.  For me personally I find council cath ugly inside and out, and a lot of the ugliness does come from inside.  She is interested in nobody but herself, and that shows through 24/7.  One fake, ugly person is my take on her, and always has been.  I would take the Yorks over her any day, they smile, they don´t sneer, they are down to earth and they are blood royals not a commonere of the lowest kind trying to be what she is not, never will be and never can be.  I think the article is vile and disgusting, nasty and unnecessary.  Looking at the person who wrote it she had some front, she is fat and unattractive, has nothing going for her, and comes across as full of spite, nastiness and iantense dislike for anyone who is better than her  -  just like council cath.  She should be ashamed of herself for wrinting such a nasty, spiteful comment.  I hope HM and randy andy are seething, because it sure was the wrong stunt to pull.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2016, 09:59:07 am »

^ITA and if waity had any sense she would have gone out of her way to work and build relationships with the RF, especially the younger ones and those closest to ER as they have her ear so to speak
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2016, 10:21:54 am »

I think Kate's envy of Beatirce and Eugenie's secure place in the succession and BRF/society is something that is a lot more intense than we think. Kate has had to deal with ten years of insecurity/uncertainty and I am sure she hates having to put up with William. If she could she would have been glad to be part of society without him, but that is not the case.

Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2016, 11:53:49 am »

This could be me, but this piece of 'journalism' is really vomit-inducing.
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2016, 01:23:40 pm »

I think another reason why Council Cath would be behind such articles is that she was not invited to all other parties and events this season. As if no one wants her around and this might be her 'revenge'. She's probably in Dingley Dell with Council Caro and seething  laugh
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2016, 03:40:46 pm »

This article totally shows what nasty pieces of work Wimpo and Waity are.
Funny that the York girls are thrown under the bus now that Harry is untouchable.
They need to bring others down to build themselves up and that is unforgivable imo.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2016, 03:53:44 pm »

Their problem is that nowadays we all see through, know which direction the nastiness is coming from, and why.  In effect, all she is doing is digging herself a deeper hole all the time.  Coucil caro is not glamorous, not by a long shot, and that cosmetic surgery she keeps having is turning her face into something awful, changed beyond recognition, and not for the better.  How would she like it if the tables were turned.  Not one of us have had anything to do with how we look, our features are there when we are born.  If council caro got this article on the go then people in glass houses should not throw stones.  Pa medd not exactly good looking, council caro looks as mean and nasty as they come, cupcake looks away with the fairs and is a very unattractive shemale, orangine looks as though she had a fight with the back of a bus and the bus won.  Fester not exactly good looking either is he, another ugly bug.  To call the Yorks out like this, in public and with such venom is unnecessary and just so nasty and vile it is untrue  -  I read it and it made my blood boil.  They took bullying from her, put up with her nastiness, and now she is turning the tables.  Council cath has never made any effort with the rf, not even before the engaement, and even less now, and getting worse all the time.  Thumbing her nose up and traditions going back centuries, disrespectufl at the Cenotaph, refuses to learn any royal etiquette whatsoever, flashing her nake lady bits to the world.  Just who do coulcil cath and caro think they are, that they can try and belittle the Yorks, or anyone else for that matter.  They are not the ones bringing the monarchy down the ugly bug meddledoom family are..

I do hope HM hauls her and coouncil caro over the coals for this, they have to be behind it, nobody else would want to be that vicious towards them.  As for the old bruiser who wrote the article, she should also be ashamed of herself, she needs to look at herself long and hard in front of a mirror, she most certainly lives in a glass house and deserves to have stones thrown at it.  Hope she does not rely on her journalism for an income, she has done herself a great disservice with this article, and I for one have minus zero sympathy for her.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2016, 06:03:00 pm »

I think that article was, to  steal a phrase from someone else, "the longest suicide note ever written".

And I think they, the Medds, will regret it.

We can choose our friends but not our family, so it would have been in the Medds' interest to cultivate friendship within the BRF as it would, or might, have paid dividends in the long term. But as always with that family, it is always about themselves. NOBODY else matters.

I hope they are dealt with severely.,
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2016, 06:12:25 pm »

ITA YouGoGirlsign goodpost

I'm not sure what fiendish delights the courtiers fantasize about, but I HOPE HM has the guts to punish Kate one way or another. There is ZERO excuse for something like this and frankly, if I were around Kate regularly, I would be on edge and tense.

Kate strikes me as one of those unstable, testy types that'll go haywire on a person over the smallest thing.

Their problem is that nowadays we all see through, know which direction the nastiness is coming from, and why.  In effect, all she is doing is digging herself a deeper hole all the time.  Coucil caro is not glamorous, not by a long shot, and that cosmetic surgery she keeps having is turning her face into something awful, changed beyond recognition, and not for the better.  How would she like it if the tables were turned.  Not one of us have had anything to do with how we look, our features are there when we are born.  If council caro got this article on the go then people in glass houses should not throw stones.  Pa medd not exactly good looking, council caro looks as mean and nasty as they come, cupcake looks away with the fairs and is a very unattractive shemale, orangine looks as though she had a fight with the back of a bus and the bus won.  Fester not exactly good looking either is he, another ugly bug.  To call the Yorks out like this, in public and with such venom is unnecessary and just so nasty and vile it is untrue  -  I read it and it made my blood boil.  They took bullying from her, put up with her nastiness, and now she is turning the tables.  Council cath has never made any effort with the rf, not even before the engaement, and even less now, and getting worse all the time.  Thumbing her nose up and traditions going back centuries, disrespectufl at the Cenotaph, refuses to learn any royal etiquette whatsoever, flashing her nake lady bits to the world.  Just who do coulcil cath and caro think they are, that they can try and belittle the Yorks, or anyone else for that matter.  They are not the ones bringing the monarchy down the ugly bug meddledoom family are..

I do hope HM hauls her and coouncil caro over the coals for this, they have to be behind it, nobody else would want to be that vicious towards them.  As for the old bruiser who wrote the article, she should also be ashamed of herself, she needs to look at herself long and hard in front of a mirror, she most certainly lives in a glass house and deserves to have stones thrown at it.  Hope she does not rely on her journalism for an income, she has done herself a great disservice with this article, and I for one have minus zero sympathy for her.

I swear that woman is nothing but trouble and can't seem to stop making trouble.

First, the Yorkies are blood princesses and while that might not seem to be much in terms of succession, but they were there first in William's life and I don't believe that somehow they're somehow less worthy than Kate and her dippy husband. Second, they aren't causing half the messes that Kate and William has and since WK are higher up, the messes that Kate and William make have a more damaging effect on the monarchy. Third, Kate has to be the only member of the BRF since Fergie who has made so many enemies and frankly can't seem to stop causing trouble all the time. One thing after another comes from that woman and still, Kate and her DM toadies bash the Yorkies and anyone else who doesn't lick Kate's boots.

Out of the entire RF, the Yorkies have caused HM the LEAST trouble and have really gotten it together.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2016, 06:28:31 pm »

Oops, meant to say in my post two above, end of first line, council cath not glamorous  -  having said that council caro is not either.   easter-lol easter-lol
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2016, 07:31:02 pm »

^^I think we can forget the Queen taking action. She is notorious for not taking action or at least wait for it for ages. The RF is petrified that the days of the War of the Wales' and the days after Diana's death will return and they will bend over backwards to the Middletons to make sure it won't happen.
If something is to be done about the odious Middletons, it will be under King Charles III (or whatever regnal name he will choose) but not sooner.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2016, 08:45:21 pm »

^

QE's head in the sand attitude in not dealing with the situation will contribute to the inevitable and predicted end to the Monarchy.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: