Royal Gossip
June 24, 2017, 04:38:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The York Princesses' role in the RF  (Read 5487 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: May 26, 2016, 11:59:09 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3609764/I-know-exactly-Beatrice-Eugenie-feel-photographed-Kate-says-Sarah-Vine.html laugh laugh
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 08:57:14 pm by Alexandrine » Logged
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 12:22:49 pm »

What a silly article - so unnecessarily cruel to the York sisters. Also just plain wrong.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 12:25:34 pm »

Probably commissioned by Ma medd to boost the unpopular Waity.
india
Princess

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 12:37:50 pm »

The Yorkies have natural looks. They are not fake to the gills like the moronic Potato Head. Everything about that woman is fake from her hair, her accent, her bloated face, her teeth, her self imposed scrawniness.....she's not naturally this thin. Her Continual Plastic Surgery. She looks like a man in drag. Stupid utterances pour out of her gaping mouth so she can't hold a conversation. And when she attempts to speak, she flaps her big lobster claw man hands around almost like an autistic person. You call all of that good looking? Not on this planet.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 12:37:53 pm »

It’s not just the clothes; it’s the proportions. How can anyone compete with an ankle as well-turned as Catherine’s? And those elegant wrists, that narrow frame. They are dobbins to her racehorse. Nothing they wear or do will ever change that. They are simply different breeds.
Catherine, with her willowy frame, perfect proportions and undeniable beauty, belongs to the same species as Georgia May Jagger and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. There are variations within the genus, but essentially they’re the beauty master race.

What is she smoking? laugh
Also very unfair to the York girls.
They look WAY better then Waity.
First of all they have no work done.
Both of them have hourglass figures(like Queen Mary) which IMO is much more attractive then Waity's starving shemale body.
Their hair is real unlike Waity's.
They have much better skin but the most important is they are said to be pleasant and fun persons.
Unlike Waity they have busy lives and steady relationships.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2016, 12:42:16 pm »

^

They are also intelligent and can hold a decent conversation with a genuine accent.  All Waity can do is utter platitudes with a laughable and ridiculous fake accent.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2016, 12:42:56 pm »

http://thedukeofyork.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/web_image-223x300.jpg
No way is this ugly.
I also like their quirky fashion style.
Young, edgy and never boring unlike Waity in her run down eighties Diana getups.
http://www.womenfitness.net/img2013/artimg/oct/Princess-Eugenie-UK.jpg
WAY more goodlooking then Potatohead!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 12:49:28 pm by Stephanie » Logged
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2016, 02:53:33 pm »

I'm guessing the Daily Mail has been promised some sort of scoop, in exchange for running this piece & not bringing up Jecca's baby again. I'm giggling at the fact the writer's mom looks like a heavier Pippa, while the writer herself looks like Carole on a very bad day & after a bad haircut  laugh
Serena
gossip insider

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2016, 03:13:09 pm »

That article is wrong on so many levels....

1/How old is the writer ? This is soooooooo anbarassing how up KAte's b**** she is  ick ick ick Seriously woman get some pride. Grew up beauty has little if anything to do with weither you're considered great or not. Kim Kardashian is or at least was quite a beauty yet it does not show because the woman is gross... The same way some of the most beautiful women on the planet can be considered meh because there is no light behind their eyes.... And some women who are not the most beautiful in the world can be the most attractive because they are confident, hard working smart...
I don't know if I'm discusted or sad for that idiot. She spent her life thinking this way, walking behind people she thought attractive  huh huh huh It's time someone explain to her that it is not her looks but the little self respect she has that is the problem... She probably thinks Diana's beauty is what people loved in her..

2/ That idiot assumes that all women are as stupid and lacking confidence as her... The Yorks give dirty looks to Waity of course they are jealous of her look  wopedo Because us woman are all about looks, we can't stand anyone who might look better than us . The reason for these looks could not be that Waity is mean, has treated them poorly or that they found her a pain to be around nooooooooooo

3/ Go get your eyes checked. Fake hair, fake teeth very bad skin considering she has the money and time for laser treatments and all king of stuff. Starving body but also unatractive shape no waist and hips, she has the upside down triangle going on, literally the body shape of a men, no *butt*....

That article got me so frustrated. It's not the subject because it's not the first time the Yorks have been painted as jealous. IT's the writing as a woman I felt personnally ofended to see this writer degrade herself so much and us with her and to use the word breed  bignono

Everyday I'm slowly loosing faith in humanity.

I really hope it pisses Andy off and Charles and the Queen and even Harry, they really went too far.
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2016, 04:43:30 pm »

Absolutely disgusting article!! For all Kate's supposed 'beauty' her husband doesn't look too happy to be stuck with her.. IMO Kate is no beauty, but even if she was, beauty is only skin deep. It takes a little more than that to be a happy, successful person in life.

The author of that article is completely shallow and pathetic.
india
Princess

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2016, 04:47:35 pm »

How can anyone who is universally called a Potato Head be referred to as beauty?
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2016, 04:52:38 pm »

When looking at this I can totally understand why Sarah Vine feels like a pig.
http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article3088329.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/££-MAIN-Michael-Gove-and-Sarah-Vine.jpg
And worse:she acts like a pig too.
No way is she anywhere near the York Girls league.
And (probably like Waity) a plastic surgery addict too.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/02/21/21/316A484100000578-3457377-image-m-36_1456088603829.jpg
I guess it takes one to know one.
I hope the pennies she might have taken from the Mansons or even Waity herself equal the fines when Andy rightfully complains about this rampant stereotype sexism.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 04:56:59 pm by Stephanie » Logged
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2016, 04:56:01 pm »

It is a very bad article, it is not the truth.

india
Princess

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2016, 04:57:41 pm »

Everybody realizes that this article is a crock.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2016, 05:10:29 pm »

Give me the York girls any day.  HM will not be amused, andy andy is her favourite son and apparently she adores the two York gilrs.  Another big black mark.  Keep going council caro, you are doing a good job of digging a deeper hole in the ground, seems to be getting deeper by the day.

As a rather unattractive plump person herself, and knowing how it feels, why on earth would she want to say these things about the York girls, let alone have them printed.  Obviously imprinting what she feels on them.  What a very nasty individual.  Randy andy will be spitting feathers too, and on this occasion I don´t blame him.  Disgusting, vile woman.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2016, 08:42:25 pm »

This won't go over well for Kate behind closed doors. Bashing one's in-laws isn't the best way to get along and this is only going to undermine Kate's ability to save her own skin if/when William tires of her.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2016, 09:54:30 pm »

Popular opinion is that the York girls are completely unnecessary. I don't think they deserve the bad press but her parents and a couple of their own decisions haven't helped. Kate or not they are not liked.

I think that they are not ugly at all but they don't know how to dress for their body proportion. Kate's dress was also ugly but she is thin and it will always look better in photos. They need to think a lot more about her clothes to get it right than Kate. But the kind of clothes they like don't look good on them. The camera is never nice to anyone-

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2016, 10:04:40 pm »

Another article about the York girls:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3611062/Beatrice-Eugenie-suffer-fashion-fail.html

I can imagine Andy  sauer seething with rage....  nervous
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2016, 10:25:53 pm »

To me the York girls are always a joy to look at fashion wise.
Totally now and trendsetting.
The DM keeps on yapping about how Beatrice could have done with one more fitting session for her sleeves.
She looks great anyway.
Now let's look at Waity.
She has a personal shopper, a personal stylist, hairdresser etc. but STILL manages to look like a 2 dime *pavement walker* on official tours.
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2016, 11:21:33 pm »

It's like I've said before, even though the York girls dress odd sometimes, their outfits still fit their personalities. Unlike Kate, you don't get the impression they're going for "hey, look how I'm dressed like Diana or someone else"
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: