Royal Gossip
November 24, 2017, 02:48:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsea flower show 2016  (Read 5311 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: May 13, 2016, 01:48:37 pm »

The RHS ‏@The_RHS
The RHS is delighted that once again our Patron Her Majesty The Queen will be visiting #RHSChelsea this year
We are also delighted to welcome Prince Harry back to #RHSChelsea this year
We are also looking forward to welcoming The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to #RHSChelsea for the first time!

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 01:50:10 pm »

Can´t wait, wonder if we will get another flashgate, if she can do it at a War Memorial she can most certainly do it at the Chelsea Flower Show.
india
Princess

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 01:58:09 pm »

If she doesn't flash she will do something else awful. She never fails to disappoint.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 02:13:30 pm »

The Republican gift that keeps on giving, consistently never fails to let the rf down and give us more ammo.
india
Princess

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 02:16:38 pm »

Yay for The Potato Head!!!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 02:41:45 pm »

The RHS ‏@The_RHS
The RHS is delighted that once again our Patron Her Majesty The Queen will be visiting #RHSChelsea this year
We are also delighted to welcome Prince Harry back to #RHSChelsea this year
We are also looking forward to welcoming The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to #RHSChelsea for the first time!

Deftly worded announcement.  The RHS is delighted re the Queen and PH but subtly indicate they're looking forward to welcoming the D/D.  Does this mean they're invited but haven't confirmed and so they're hopeful but holding back any expectations?  Anyway, they're in third place.  Love it.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
india
Princess

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2016, 02:44:57 pm »

Nobody in their right mind would be delighted to meet these 2 brain damaged freaks.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2016, 03:52:16 pm »

Prince William and Kate to make debut at Chelsea Flower Show

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are to make their first appearance at the Chelsea Flower Show. They will join regular visitors the Queen and Prince Harry on Monday 23 May at the horticultural event.

William and Kate will have time to tour the different exhibits, but the highlight of their visit will most likely be viewing a new flower that has been named after their daughter Princess Charlotte.
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2016051331408/kate-middleton-prince-william-chelsea-flower-show/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2016, 03:56:40 pm »

Excuse me whilst I vomit.  A flower named after sprog II  -  as if they would be delighted about that.  More important things in the world than a flower names after the sprog, like homeless people, kids living from food and clothing banks, and we are meant to go ga-ga over a flower named Char-Donnay  -  no thanks, rather think of the poor and needy instead.
india
Princess

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2016, 04:00:58 pm »

What did they name it? The Krinkly Eyed Goblin?
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2016, 04:06:33 pm »

^Would have been far more suitable.  I actually used to like the name Charlotte, but not now, every time I hear the name I get this horrid image of The Viperette and her unattractive features.  Not her fault she has those features, we none of us ask for our looks, but personally for me she drew a very short straw on that front.
india
Princess

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2016, 04:21:28 pm »

Bless her heart.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2016, 04:28:09 pm »

Why the chrysanthemum?  Because some Dutch bulb maker wants to make a name, and money, for him or herself?  I thought the rose was the English flower.

Anyway, they're still worded in third place.  "D/D will join HM and PH" is still a tag-along and a desperately lame one at that.  Get ideas of your own for heaven's sake.  

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2016, 02:42:22 am »

Prince William and Kate to make debut at Chelsea Flower Show
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are to make their first appearance at the Chelsea Flower Show. They will join regular visitors the Queen and Prince Harry on Monday 23 May at the horticultural event.
William and Kate will have time to tour the different exhibits, but the highlight of their visit will most likely be viewing a new flower that has been named after their daughter Princess Charlotte.
http://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2016051331408/kate-middleton-prince-william-chelsea-flower-show/

First time visit for these two.  thumbsdown  It's a crying shame.

Harry uses this show to showcase his charity, Sentable whilst Wills and Waity are going to attend this year to see some flower that was created for baby Char.  dontknow thumbsdown
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 02:46:15 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2016, 04:33:36 am »

Well, they have nothing to showcase; they do nothing, they contribute nothing to their charities, and frankly put, do diddly in general. Frankly, they have no business doing anything more substantial.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Princess

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2016, 05:55:40 am »

^

Now known globally as a pair of freeloading lazy bones.  The Chelsea Flower show doesn't chime at all with their latest masturbation connection.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2016, 06:02:14 am »

I'm really surprised; one would think the airhead would be all over this. Poshy and undemanding to look at a bunch of flowers.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Princess

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2016, 08:00:32 am »

^

It interrupts her day of watching soaps, boxed sets of TOWIE, smoking, drinking and plotting with Caro.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2016, 09:43:45 am »

Yes, about sums up her day.
india
Princess

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2016, 12:24:18 pm »

And lets not forget the fact that she is so utterly stupid and ignorant that she will know nothing about flowers. Can't wait to see what stupidity comes out of her mouth.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: