Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 09:59:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camb's Staff II  (Read 41775 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #320 on: December 30, 2018, 01:38:04 am »

Something is up; this is a mass exodus and odd how so many people are leaving the services of the RF despite some having barely been there. Either the Cambs are IMPOSSIBLE to deal with (entirely possible) or it's something else.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #321 on: December 30, 2018, 02:57:21 am »

Kensington Palace DENIES that Kate's top assistant is about to leave and say she is on maternity leave after rumours spread when she was given a New Year honour usually reserved for ex-staff
* Natasha Archer was made a member of the Royal Victorian Order in honours list
* The honour is sometimes given to departing royal staff, sparking exit rumours
* But a Kensington Palace spokesman tonight said she was on maternity leave
Natasha Archer was made a member of The Royal Victorian Order (MVO), an honour sometimes given to departing royal staff, prompting rumours she was set to leave her job.
But a Palace spokesman tonight rejected the claims, saying: 'This story is totally made up - Natasha is on maternity leave.'   
Archer has been at the side of Prince William and Kate Middleton since her joining the Royal Family in 2007. 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6538363/Are-Wills-Kate-lose-aide-Kates-assistant-handed-honour-given-ex-employees.html
KP as lost credibility, so she still could chose not to return after her maternity leave. 
Comments:
Marillac, Milton, United States, less than a minute ago
Probably another PR lie put out by the ¿Dutchess of Dope¿ Me-again
Dontknowenough, Essex, United Kingdom, 9 minutes ago
I'm gobsmacked to have received two emails saying a couple of my comments have been removed. Don't think I said an unkind word about anybody in my comments on this article.
EdGonzo, US, United States, 20 minutes ago
My takeaway is, KP will deny stories that are not true. Leaving all the MM unflattering stories to be true accounts.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #322 on: December 30, 2018, 03:28:52 am »

At this point in time, I believe KP is not to be trusted. William blew royal credibility out the window when he announced his engagement shortly after the main palace denied any possibility of an engagement.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #323 on: December 30, 2018, 10:24:45 am »

Will's announcement also came the same day his father was on TV giving a speech about the environment.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #324 on: January 02, 2019, 03:18:36 am »

Is it just me or does William have this unique ability to just blow everyone's carefully laid plans out of the water? Overshadowing a planned speech, announcing it shortly after the Queen's own office denied any possibility of an engagement, and then the *despise* campaign against the aristocracy began. Then the endless pronouncements about how as a couple, THEY would be in charge of EVERYTHING pertaining to the wedding, but clearly not deciding on anything until Charles took charge, even Charles had to choose the wedding music. William is clearly now just declaring war on everyone around him and I believe the reason staff are now leaving is that they can't take his exhausting demands for one launch after another at one new target one after another. I imagine working for him is like working for a top level exec, minus the fact that the top level exec knows what he is talking about. 

I think William has been abusive, demeaning, asking inappropriate questions, making inappropriate jokes, coming and going as he pleases without adhering to the fact that the staff would like to have lives of their own, and I am certain that they're fed up with the constant tantrums and the constant hassle. I do remember hearing that Kate had lost a cook due to the fact that she would sometimes call at midnight asking for a snack to be made for her. Frankly I am disgusted that so many staff have been mistreated and I'm glad they're leaving instead of staying and being subjected to mistreatment. Nothing justifies staying, even for the alleged prestige. I'm also skeptical to the claims that it's all Meg's fault, since staff were leaving regularly before Meg came along. I think the offices have been run like some stupid tech startup instead of like a respectable royal office and I'm sure William behaves like Steve Jobs did during his younger years.

india
Princess

« Reply #325 on: January 02, 2019, 03:09:23 pm »

Well said KF. I agree that Willy Boy has created a complete disaster of a shyte storm of epic proportions. His entitled arrogance along with his lower level of intelligence and The Viper mapping out his strategy must be a total nightmare for any person to even think of working.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #326 on: January 02, 2019, 07:25:00 pm »

Thing is, that his mistreatment of staff shows that he has an abusive personalty and he clearly has major self loathing issues stemming from the bad choices he made in his twenties (his irresponsible boozing, his irresponsible slacking off, his media game playing with the press, his mistreatment of Kate and his outright hostility towards the aristocracy despite the work they do for him all the time). He hates the entire planet, hates the world, hates his family and condescends his friends. His staff are the only ones who can't fight back, but thankfully they have the ability to quit and live a better life. Thankfully not being born titled no longer means being stuck at the bottom and having to put up with merciless abuse by the BRF for low wages in order to get a precious reference.

india
Princess

« Reply #327 on: January 02, 2019, 10:45:02 pm »

Gawd, he's such a hideous monster. No leadership skills at all. Will be one bad atrocious king.
Val
Princess

« Reply #328 on: January 02, 2019, 11:29:06 pm »

Well we know who will be pulling the strings if he ever does become King.  The viper will slithering around, absolutely in her ghastly element.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #329 on: January 02, 2019, 11:35:25 pm »

Of course; surely Carole anticipates being the power behind the Throne.

india
Princess

« Reply #330 on: January 02, 2019, 11:37:03 pm »

OMG, Queen Viper.......just lovely. Vile, hideous, underhanded, low rent, unacceptable in all areas female.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #331 on: January 02, 2019, 11:37:21 pm »

Carole will be manipulating both William and George and probably trying to arrange an advantageous marriage for Charlotte. IMO.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #332 on: January 03, 2019, 08:57:29 pm »

I think staff has been livid having to wait on Carole; I imagine that would cause me to quit. Thankfully there are plenty of jobs that do not require a reference from a royal to move up in the world.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #333 on: February 28, 2019, 02:22:37 am »

Senior adviser to Cambridges and Sussexes stepping down after 10 years
The special adviser to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and the Duke and Duchess of Sussex is stepping down from his post.

Sir David Manning, 69, was received by the Queen at Buckingham Palace on Wednesday afternoon upon relinquishing his appointment, the Court Circular recorded.

The key aide joined William and Harry’s household a decade ago in 2009, when the brothers’ royal profile was growing, and he went on to mentor Kate and, more recently, Meghan.

Kensington Palace said William, Kate, Harry and Meghan were “incredibly grateful” for his guidance and paid tribute to “his wise counsel”.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-6753805/Senior-adviser-Cambridges-Sussexes-stepping-10-years.html
sanka
courtier

« Reply #334 on: February 28, 2019, 08:16:51 am »

^ Given his age and career I assume he is retiring.

CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #335 on: February 28, 2019, 11:01:49 pm »

Probably couldn't take anymore of the foursomes shenanigans.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #336 on: March 25, 2019, 11:02:05 pm »

Prince William's former private secretary Miguel Head is joining the royal money-go-round.

Head, who worked for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge for six years, is to join Milltown Partners, the PR firm founded by Paddy Harverson, William's former official spokesman.

Harverson confirms: 'Mig is joining us as one of our senior advisers.' His business is so exclusive it doesn't reveal the names of clients.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6815659/EDEN-CONFIDENTIAL-Lady-Davina-Windsors-14-year-marriage-Maori-sheep-shearer-husband-ends.html
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #337 on: April 07, 2019, 06:47:18 pm »

TALK OF THE TOWN: Prince William's private secretary is paid handsomely to keep him out of trouble, but he has a wild past of his own

Prince William’s private secretary Simon Case is paid handsomely to keep him out of trouble, but I can reveal that Case has a wild past of his own.

During his student days at Cambridge, Case set up a drinking society called The Justice, where members were put on mock trial for indiscretions.

Records of the group’s boorish events show Case ‘prosecuting’ fellow members of the group for crimes such as ‘drinking a girl’s drink’ and ‘sleeping with the enemy’ – dating members of another college.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6894645/TALK-TOWN-Prince-Williams-private-secretary-wild-past-own.html
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #338 on: April 07, 2019, 07:22:46 pm »

William isn't a child anymore and should be able to keep himself out of trouble.

Kins
courtier

« Reply #339 on: April 07, 2019, 08:59:41 pm »

^So true. Times a million.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: