Royal Gossip
August 14, 2018, 06:06:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camb's Staff II  (Read 32306 times)
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #280 on: November 01, 2017, 06:31:14 pm »

On rd someone thinks the woman next to Ms Quinn is Quinn's assistant, who'll take flowers etc from Waity and do that kind of work
https://katemiddletonstyle.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Lawn-Tennis-Association-8.jpg

I guess it's a good possibility, Quinn is truly overqualified for this job and to be Waity's mere assistant. Quinn with her experience etc could easily demand an assistant and good salary plus perks for herself. And I bet the Winds are desperate to give someone like Quinn anything she wants, because whipping Waity into professional shape is a hopeless and near impossible task.

If that is Quinn's assistant (and even if not), she too seems to be well put together, like Quinn herself, polar opposite to Rebecca and Natasha who dressed like Waity clones (I think "Waity-style" was at the time still a sort of dress code, a uniform; and we know the Cambs employ "yes-people" only- at least until now, I doubt Quinn is a yes-person who can be bullied by the ditzy duo and the Meddledooms).
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #281 on: November 01, 2017, 09:32:42 pm »

I definitely think that's an intern or assistant. Both look more put together than Becky and Tash ever did while standing on the sidelines.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #282 on: November 09, 2017, 09:53:04 pm »

On the opposite Quinn must be someone who will do whatever the cambs say. If not she would not have accepted the job. Though let's see how long she lasts.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #283 on: November 09, 2017, 10:30:40 pm »

^If she was hired by Charles, she may give the illusion that she'll do whatever they want but she's essentially carrying out his agenda. This woman is so accomplished that she could walk way from this gig and have one that pays twice as much before noon tomorrow. I highly doubt she's there to play the reindeer games the Cambs are known for.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #284 on: November 09, 2017, 10:34:22 pm »

^That’s true enough and I agree^.  I get the feeling Ms.Quinn is a PC hire and reports only, or ultimately, to Charles.  Kate doesn’t seem dedicated enough to seek out someone of this caliber plus she appears ro be only accepting some of Quinn’s dictates and totally iignoring others.  Iow, I don’t think she thinks she needs “improvement”.  She strikes me more as someone who would choose a person of lesser qualities that she could lord over.

But, either way, I don’t see Ms. Quinn putting up with much nonsense for long, either.  She has a professional reputation that matters more to her than this gig.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #285 on: December 14, 2017, 07:39:17 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5180337/William-Kate-leave-trendy-Notting-Hill-bar.html nervous
OMG staff had to bring their own drinks! Shocked
dianab
Countess

« Reply #286 on: December 14, 2017, 07:43:40 pm »

It's a right royal knees up! William and Kate leave trendy Notting Hill bar after Kensington Palace hired out ballroom for '£75-a-head bring your own booze Christmas bash'
-Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge spotted leaving Notting Hill's Beach Blanket Babylon last night
-Exclusive London dinner venue was hired out by Kensington Palace for their annual staff Christmas party
-Prince Harry and his fiancée Meghan Markle also attended by 'left early', according to a source

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5180337/William-Kate-leave-trendy-Notting-Hill-bar.html#ixzz51GZWlS9Q
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/14/18/article-5180337-47563E1C00000578-551_964x442.jpg
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #287 on: December 14, 2017, 08:09:56 pm »

How declasse; they should pay for everything, not just the food.

Comments are scathing and unfriendly.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #288 on: December 14, 2017, 08:19:51 pm »

The Palace hired out the venue's upstairs ballroom for their annual Christmas party and paid an estimated £110 a head to cater for 60 guests.
But according to a source, party-goers had to bring their own alcohol due as the restaurant had recently had its licence revoked

sounds like a bore

It has been a busy week for the Windsor brothers, who were spotted partying after the premier of Star Wars: The Last Jedi. on Tuesday night.
After the pair attended the Leicester Square screening of the latest film in the series, they brought the party back to Kensington Palace.
Stars including Daisy Ridley, John Boyega and Laura Dern were pictured living it up at the royal residence with other superstars not involved in the film including former Spiderman actor Andrew Garfield.
Friendships between the Hollywood actors and the brothers developed after Prince Harry and William undertook secret cameo roles in the Stormtroopers alongside movie hardman Tom Hardy.
They are believed to appear in a scene alongside Boyega and Benicio del Toro, who plays a shady new character called DJ, when the pair are captured in a lift trying to infiltrate an enemy base. 
The Princes were said to be in a good mood during filming, and one of them is saidto have cheekily slapped del Toro's bottom

blink
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 08:27:17 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #289 on: December 14, 2017, 08:33:40 pm »

^ It's said their scene has been cut.

On the no alcohol bit. Might be better, Waity isn't adverse to drinking a whole bottle of white on her own during pregnancy....
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #290 on: December 14, 2017, 10:26:18 pm »

Waity wearing a brand new 2 grand Alexander McQueen dress.

She always saves the best stuff for her own personal use.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #291 on: December 14, 2017, 10:39:13 pm »

Imo the dress is fugly. I think most of us suspect that she has quite some stuff hidden in her wardrobe and also likely in her jewellery box.
I am suprised about the increased pap pics of Waity (& Bill). Two of Waity in about a month. Usually we hear about their staff Xmas party, but don't see pics of them.
 easter-think easter-sly
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #292 on: December 15, 2017, 08:19:53 pm »

^
^ This trashy 2545 pound dress!
http://images.bergdorfgoodman.com/ca/1/product_assets/B/4/4/N/B/BGB44NB_mz.jpg
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #293 on: December 15, 2017, 09:06:31 pm »

^What?!  $3 thousand USD for that apron/scarf, gas station curtains thing?huh  Noooo.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #294 on: December 15, 2017, 09:19:08 pm »

I think its a cute dress . that i would pay 50$ for

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #295 on: December 15, 2017, 09:31:20 pm »

^Ok.  I did a zoom-in on it and it is kinda cute for someone younger than Waity and for $50.  3k is insane and it’s too short anyway for her.  I know she’s hooked on the tights with above-knee cute dress with pumps thing but it doesn’t work.

What is Quinn thinking or has she thrown in the towel? 

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #296 on: December 15, 2017, 09:47:03 pm »

she might be thinking i'm too old to be telling a woman in her mid 30s how to dress that's not my job

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #297 on: December 15, 2017, 09:55:28 pm »

^Point taken.  Kate doesn’t seem trainable.  How could she not see how polished and put together Ms Quinn is, tho, and soak up as much as possible?  Bet Quinn moves on.  The frustration level must be unbearable.

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #298 on: December 15, 2017, 10:38:41 pm »

I wonder if slinking out the back door brought back any memories of their single life- when they tried to avoid the paps but Ma had them on speed dial.  tehe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #299 on: December 31, 2017, 01:20:36 am »

Gert's Royals

William & Kate's Equerry Lieutenant Commander James Benbow of the Royal Navy has stepped down after his 2-year stint and has been made a Member of Royal Victorian Order in Queen's New Years Honors.
No word on the Cambridge's new Equerry. It will be another officer, likely from a different branch of the Armed Forces, and will serve for the typical 2 years.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: