Royal Gossip
August 19, 2017, 04:27:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camb's Staff II  (Read 17113 times)
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #240 on: August 02, 2017, 02:34:47 pm »

One can only hope.  We'll see.....
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #241 on: August 05, 2017, 11:18:31 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4762292/Are-Princes-outbursts-exit-Queen-s-aides.html Carole making lovepotion for Wills
Val
Duchess

« Reply #242 on: August 05, 2017, 02:42:04 pm »

^

I would imagine the departure of two top aides is very much linked to the soul baring of the princess and waity too.   The aides can see the writing on the wall the public don't want soul bearing from over priviledged dolts who have everything and never have to worry about  money, work etc etc etc.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #243 on: August 05, 2017, 11:51:49 pm »

Exodus of senior aides in palace shake-up has turned into ‘royal shambles’ as ‘the firm’ is plunged into uncertainty
It is becoming increasingly clear that the Queen herself has ordered a shake-up of courtiers at the royal palaces as she prepares for a future in which she allows Prince Charles to take the lead.
Those preparing to leave include Prince Harry’s Private Secretary, Edward Lane Fox, while Prince William’s highly-regarded Private Secretary, Miguel Head is expected to be gone by Christmas – although his spokesman has denied this.

The Duchess of Cambridge’s Private Secretary, newly-married Rebecca Deacon has already announced her departure, as has Keeper of the Privy Purse, Sir Alan Reid. And last week it emerged that a second aide to the Queen, Samantha Cohen, Assistant Private Secretary, has tendered her resignation.

The shake-up comes at a key time for the Royal Household, as the Queen, 91, and Prince Philip, 96, step back from frontline duties, leaving younger royals to take up the slack – or Operation Handover, as it is known.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4764356/Palace-shake-turned-royal-shambles.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #244 on: August 06, 2017, 12:12:55 am »

Here's my theory:

William and Harry and Kate are no longer going to have their own independent individual offices and are not going to be able to pull anything behind Charles' back and the courtiers will be more in control. All three are going to be under Charles' office and will work from there so they can be kept an eye on. Since all three do not work so much, there is no real need for staff and so massive resignations are in fact being done instead of firings. From here on out Charles will be more in control of things. I do think that William and Kate and Harry will just end up being under the purview of the staff who answer to Charles.

I do think that giving William an office and staff of his own was a major mistake and now downsizing is occurring.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #245 on: August 06, 2017, 07:07:28 am »

Interesting comment in above article -

'Moreover, it seems her views have been echoed by Prince Charles. The Queen is said to have been irritated by the running of the junior households and feels that William and Harry have been given poor advice and left exposed to criticism.'
marion
Duchess

« Reply #246 on: August 06, 2017, 10:29:41 am »

Yes interesting but IMO it's a pity ER didn't do something to bring them in line sooner before they became such a mess.  Shutting the door after the horse has bolted. I would love to be a fly on the wall behind palace doors - can you imagine when waity realises she now answers to Charles in effect.  laugh
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #247 on: August 06, 2017, 10:46:40 am »

HM took the view that they're young and would settle down in time; of course, time is the one thing that royals cannot afford to waste. Thankfully neither prince and Kate will no longer be allowed to run wild and I am certain that answering to Charles will be a daily crucifixion after all she's pulled with the BRF and courtiers. Talk about having to earn every little penny of money all over again; she'll regret flouting HM and all her little BS stunts she's pulled since the day of the engagement.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #248 on: August 06, 2017, 02:20:32 pm »

Very interesting developments.
I bet Wimpo and Waity saw this coming and that's why they are on a smear campaign against Chuck tarnishing the late POW's memory while they're at it.
AND this has got the Viper's claws all over it imo.
My 2 cents:
The Viper wants to mansonize the monarchy using Wimpo as her battering ram.
Mansonizing means doing nothing, burn through money and expect to be fawned over.
HM wants to continue the monarchy as it is and Chuck basically wants the same.
HM and PP want to have a quiet twilight of their lives and want Chuck to take over as prince regent in the near future.
Wimpo and Waity are shell shocked by this because Chuck will expect them to WORK which the refuse.
So that means that Chuck will have to become even more unpopular so the public will take their side when they whine and whinge about the new situation.
Suddenly Wimpo starts nagging about his mental health and suddenly the new Diana tapes come out.
Whoa, what a surprise-not.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #249 on: August 06, 2017, 03:09:23 pm »

goodpost Well said, I totally agree!  hug
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #250 on: August 06, 2017, 03:42:53 pm »

All Charles has to do is pull his funding from them, All Wills, Waity and Harry's money to have their own offices comes from Charles. They have no choice but to abide by Charle's rules. It's way overdue anyway. Waity shouldn't gotten as far as to marry in and cause all of this drama. Harry's in a bad situation because he has to go along to get along with Wills as he's the senior royal. Unlike others here who say he's also lazy, I don't think he is. He has to seen as not outshining his brother. We know Wills is lazy and useless, so Harry's somewhat stuck. I wouldn't put it past Wills to be behind Harry's troubles as he knows his brother's weakness and exploited that when people saw Haryy as king material over Wills, imo. Remember that Wills got offended when he was rightly criticized regarding being work-shy, then boom, we have this Harry/Mehgan crap to shift the press away from him and onto Harry. People were even saying that Wills is the more mature stable brother and that they're glad that he's the future heir to the throne. Charles should separate Harry from the Cambs and let them sink or swim on their own. No more of tjis idiotic threesome engagements.  bored3

Keep Calm and Carry On
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #251 on: August 06, 2017, 04:52:40 pm »

The only thing between the House of Manson and the throne is now Chuck.
This an unusual move for HM and PP might have ordered it.
They are giving Chuck carte blanche to deal with Wimpo, Waity and the Mansons.
If they don't comply they're out.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #252 on: August 07, 2017, 07:31:33 am »

Staff saying the lazy duo sneaked off on yet another holiday to lick their wounds and plot and plan their strategy with the ghastly Mansons.   The MO was obvious anyway with their flurry of appearances.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #253 on: August 07, 2017, 11:38:39 am »

Very true. A few "engagements" then a holiday courtesy of the British taxpayer who stays home to pay for it all.  I do hope Charles will sort them out. Waity may refuse to work but I wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of Charles
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #254 on: August 07, 2017, 05:15:25 pm »

If they're on holiday and get caught out, then it'll be another death knell.

I think given his ruthlessness, Charles is well and ready to deal with his erring sons and worthless DIL; as for bad press, right now the public hates the Middletons so much that if Charles deals decisively, that the public will rally around Charles like no other and he'll be redeemed. As for the House of Manson, I am certain that the Throne will be abolished since I sincerely think that no one wants the monarchy anymore.

Val
Duchess

« Reply #255 on: August 07, 2017, 07:00:21 pm »

^

Charles desperately wants to be popular and a guaranteed way would be to get rid of the Middletons.   He would have the public behind him in a trice.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #256 on: August 07, 2017, 07:09:30 pm »

^Such a wise point.  Charles is desperate for public acceptance and support and undoubtedly is sick of the Midds so two birds, one stone.  God, I hope so.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #257 on: August 07, 2017, 09:16:51 pm »

^^ & ^  thumbsup thumbsup *nodding furiously in agreement*
I think dealing with the Meddledooms as well as with his own sons and daughter-in-law(s??!!) will be his most and best redeeming action/ quality with the public; esp as he continues to insist on "queen Camilla".
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #258 on: August 08, 2017, 01:24:37 pm »

If they're on holiday and get caught out, then it'll be another death knell.

I think given his ruthlessness, Charles is well and ready to deal with his erring sons and worthless DIL; as for bad press, right now the public hates the Middletons so much that if Charles deals decisively, that the public will rally around Charles like no other and he'll be redeemed. As for the House of Manson, I am certain that the Throne will be abolished since I sincerely think that no one wants the monarchy anymore.
Unbelievably, a lot don't *despise* the MIddletons. They believe the hype about a hardworking, respectable, discreet family with poor orange pip being harassed by the paps. The next step, if the Cambridges don't play ball, will be leaks about the Middletons. And let's face it, the facts even before the spin doctors get to them is bad enough. We know Charles can be ruthless. It's not just his reputation as a husband now, it's his crown. This could get very very dirty. I've got popcorn and wine ready for the show. Anybody with cake is welcome to join me.  Kiss
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #259 on: August 08, 2017, 01:33:59 pm »

^ I'll bring several cakes and some fresh donuts!

I haven't played since I stopped
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: