Royal Gossip
October 23, 2018, 12:25:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camb's Staff II  (Read 34910 times)
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #220 on: August 01, 2017, 05:06:59 am »

My money's on her being a very well-paid mole for Charles.  That would be an interesting and challenging gig.  Nothing else makes sense.  She could do far better anywhere else with a fraction of the headaches.  She's seriously protected by C/C.  Smart move, Chuck.

I'm with you, Yooper.  Nothing else makes sense.  Why would such an overqualified woman take a job bowing and scraping to a developmentally-disabled, emotionally and morally bankrupt tart.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #221 on: August 01, 2017, 05:17:27 am »

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am thoroughly enjoying this, and it's only just begun!  It'll wipe that smug right off Waity's face.
Never thought I'd say this:  Thanks, Charles!

I haven't played since I stopped
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #222 on: August 01, 2017, 05:26:15 am »

^+1, but let's face it we all knew Chuck was rubbing his hands together and waiting patiently in the wings for the right moment.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #223 on: August 01, 2017, 01:30:51 pm »

With all those credentials, accomplishments and positions she is going to work for Waity  laugh laugh.  Have they met before?

Right!!! She should be running a major corporation or non-profit, not being someone's yes woman!

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #224 on: August 01, 2017, 02:29:59 pm »

I have a feeling she isn't there to cater to the DoNothings.  I have a feeling she's there to lay down the law.

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #225 on: August 01, 2017, 02:46:17 pm »

^I'm getting that feeling too...and it's making me absolutely giddy!

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #226 on: August 01, 2017, 03:06:25 pm »

^ Oh my gosh, me too! I can't wait! nervous

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #227 on: August 01, 2017, 03:12:37 pm »

When I saw how old C Quinn is and how accomplished in her career, I could not believe that she'd work for the Cambs. But now having read all you wrote about how Charles is likely behind it and she might report back to Charles instead of the Cambs, it makes a lot more sense. There's still prestige having worked for this family and she might get a gong, and esp if she's working actually for a more serious employer (Charles) rather than two ditzy dolts, I can see why she took the job.
It will be interesting to see whether there'll be any change after October  eating cookies

To Sheridan's "Waity ageing 20 years over night soon": easter-lol if she ages even one year over night she'll look like Scarole's long lost twin age-wise  laugh
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #228 on: August 01, 2017, 03:22:05 pm »

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am thoroughly enjoying this, and it's only just begun! 
It'll wipe that smug right off Waity's face.Never thought I'd say this:  Thanks, Charles!

I'm glad; she never should have had all that leeway in the first place and I am certain that she should have been drilled in the royal way a long time earlier instead of being allowed to have all that power right away. She wasn't raised to handle any kind of authority.

Check THIS comment:

Kate basically lived the life of a mistress as it existed in the 19th century and isolated herself from all but family because she is never seen with friends. Even with kids we don’t see her have play dates or anything of the sort and the paps don’t catch her with the kids but instead shopping on her own.

Catherine Quinn has a huge task ahead of her but I just wonder if a 35 year old woman who has access to riches and no need to change will really make the effort.
As for the flower holding, I think the current assistant will be doing that.

http://www.celebitchy.com/544619/duchess_kates_new_private_secretary_sounds_very_overqualified_for_this_job/#comments

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #229 on: August 01, 2017, 03:31:14 pm »

Yes, most definitely appointed by Charles and Waity will feel the full sting of his wrath that she'll either act like an adult and work or quit the marriage and go crying to mummy. The comments on the DM are questioning why such an accomplished woman would want to work for such a vapid person like Waity, coming to the conclusion that she needs all the expert help she can get.

Amazing how Kate was lauded as the refreshing alternative to the 'vapid' society women, but go figure, now the public views Kate as utterly worthless and I do believe that it's a jarring irony. If she quits her marriage, her mother will not let her come back; Carole is still relying on her titled daughter to bring a bride for James and replenish the family coffers all the more.

I completely forgot about this. Kate was sold to "make a difference", "be of substance", finally "a commoner to make the royals more in touch" and a woman so much "more than just a clothes-horse", and here we are, she has proven in 6 years that she is nothing of what she was supposed to be and everything she wasn't sold as. Never "hit the ground running" so keen to dig in and work. What a joke.

Quinn might not hold flowers, but I suspect that her job won't be desk only, but that she'll be present at engagements just like Rebecca was/ still is, because if Quinn is indeed there for Charles to tighten the grip on the Donothings, then she'll have to be present at engagements to keep a close eye and tell esp Kate "no" and direct her. At least in the beginning, if Kate & Will improve, she mightn't need to be with them so much anymore.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #230 on: August 01, 2017, 03:37:07 pm »

Mrs Quinn, 58, who previously held roles at the Wellcome Trust and the Middle Temple, is likely to receive a six-figure salary which will be met by Prince Charles through his private income from the Duchy of Cornwall.
Royal aides acknowledge that Kate will also be taking a significant step up in support of the monarch. Both she and William have been rattled in recent years by suggestions that they are ‘workshy’.

As private secretary, Mrs Quinn will become integral to every aspect of Kate’s private and public life.

A source said: ‘This is a significant appointment and signifies what many see as the “professionalising” of William and Kate’s private office as they embrace a more high profile royal role.’
This basically admits that she's hired by Charles to bring an adult professional to manage the KP offices and even Waity's private life. No more Midds swanning around the royal residences, no more down-time for Waity to smoke fags and watch tacky reality shows on the Telly. If she doesn't like it, then Ms Quinn will tell her to take it up with her employer; Prince Charles.  tehe 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4746672/Duchess-Cambridge-names-new-private-secretary.html
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 03:39:02 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #231 on: August 01, 2017, 03:42:41 pm »

Ma is going to lose her mind.  You know she's going to go running to the Daily Fail with every "Poor Kate" story she can muster.  It's going to be very interesting to see how she will be dealt with!

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #232 on: August 01, 2017, 04:04:38 pm »

I think Charles is at a point where he is hoping to get bashed since if he does, he can push back even more against his detested DIL and also begin pushing back against the Midds. The DM might support the Midds, but thankfully no one actually takes the Midds seriously or sees them as victims or even normal anymore. Charles now has the power and he will be wielding it and I am certain that he'll be doing it with relish. The Middletons are likely going to cost Charles his birthright (people talk openly of ending the monarchy) and frankly Charles has had to put up with abuse directed his way for so long that I imagine he fantasizes about revenge.

Amazing how Kate was lauded as the refreshing alternative to the 'vapid' society women, but go figure, now the public views Kate as utterly worthless and I do believe that it's a jarring irony. If she quits her marriage, her mother will not let her come back; Carole is still relying on her titled daughter to bring a bride for James and replenish the family coffers all the more.
I completely forgot about this. Kate was sold to "make a difference", "be of substance", finally "a commoner to make the royals more in touch" and a woman so much "more than just a clothes-horse", and here we are, she has proven in 6 years that she is nothing of what she was supposed to be and everything she wasn't sold as. Never "hit the ground running" so keen to dig in and work. What a joke.

I find that doubly insulting, as if just because she's middle class, mainstream middle class, that she's automatically better than someone with a title. During her campaign, she was getting the aristocracy blasted on a daily basis and basically putting up a front of being more pious because of her lack of title. It irritates me mainly since it's not like the titled have it easy in their upbringing and a lot of them do charity work and enjoy life to the full (like anyone else) and being a Middletons doesn't mean she's far more holy than someone who is titled. Kate played up a major prejudice against the aristocracy and BRF (a class of people Kate was oddly determined to join) and now Kate has been more vapid than even Diana ever could be. Even Diana was doing charity work at a very young age and after a few struggles went into her work with the marginalized with zeal. Kate doesn't give a rat's arse about anyone but herself, which is coming back to bite her in the arse.

Quinn might not hold flowers, but I suspect that her job won't be desk only, but that she'll be present at engagements just like Rebecca was/ still is, because if Quinn is indeed there for Charles to tighten the grip on the Donothings, then she'll have to be present at engagements to keep a close eye and tell esp Kate "no" and direct her. At least in the beginning, if Kate & Will improve, she mightn't need to be with them so much anymore.

I think Quinn is going to spend her time giving Kate what Charles has been dying to give to Kate in private. Quinn will likely end up sending reports to Charles and chances are Kate will spend much of her time finally being pushed into growing up. I am certain that it won't be a happy situation for Kate, but Kate blew it big time and I do think that Quinn is the kind of person who holds women like Kate in utter contempt. At long last Kate will get what she deserves.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Princess

« Reply #233 on: August 01, 2017, 05:47:18 pm »

Quinn will also give a better impression and more serious look than the scruffy bunch Cath has tagging after her now.  Quinn certainly looks the part.
Little light
Countess

« Reply #234 on: August 01, 2017, 05:52:21 pm »

I wish I had popcorn in the house.

I'm going to enjoy this.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #235 on: August 01, 2017, 07:01:28 pm »

I think Charles is at a point where he is hoping to get bashed since if he does, he can push back even more against his detested DIL and also begin pushing back against the Midds. The DM might support the Midds, but thankfully no one actually takes the Midds seriously or sees them as victims or even normal anymore. Charles now has the power and he will be wielding it and I am certain that he'll be doing it with relish. The Middletons are likely going to cost Charles his birthright (people talk openly of ending the monarchy) and frankly Charles has had to put up with abuse directed his way for so long that I imagine he fantasizes about revenge.

I find that doubly insulting, as if just because she's middle class, mainstream middle class, that she's automatically better than someone with a title. During her campaign, she was getting the aristocracy blasted on a daily basis and basically putting up a front of being more pious because of her lack of title. It irritates me mainly since it's not like the titled have it easy in their upbringing and a lot of them do charity work and enjoy life to the full (like anyone else) and being a Middletons doesn't mean she's far more holy than someone who is titled. Kate played up a major prejudice against the aristocracy and BRF (a class of people Kate was oddly determined to join) and now Kate has been more vapid than even Diana ever could be. Even Diana was doing charity work at a very young age and after a few struggles went into her work with the marginalized with zeal. Kate doesn't give a rat's arse about anyone but herself, which is coming back to bite her in the arse.

I think Quinn is going to spend her time giving Kate what Charles has been dying to give to Kate in private. Quinn will likely end up sending reports to Charles and chances are Kate will spend much of her time finally being pushed into growing up. I am certain that it won't be a happy situation for Kate, but Kate blew it big time and I do think that Quinn is the kind of person who holds women like Kate in utter contempt. At long last Kate will get what she deserves.
No offence to any of the posters here but does Anyone actually believe this insignificant prozz*e and her ridiculous tribe of motley perver*s are truly powerful and fighting PC, The Queen or anyone else in the BRF? It is truth the behaviour of the Queen and family is often confusing and sometimes questionable but really the horrid little ho and Council Carol (e) have power? And I do mean real power?   Shocked I believe the BRF are bungling something which is quite easy to do and if it is their advisors who are encouraging them to put up with this unnecessary ridiculous nonsense then they need to be fired straight away. Kick her out already .
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 07:09:56 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #236 on: August 01, 2017, 07:16:30 pm »

The Achilles Heel of the BRF is in fact their openly civilized behavior; they have covered for the couple and publicly stood beside the couple. This is how the Midds get what they want. They played on the 'united front' card that the BRF use all the time; that is why HM is run over so many times and why the BRF is such a mess. As long as the BRF is afraid of openly being 'mean' and being considered snobbish, they will get outplayed time and time again.

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #237 on: August 01, 2017, 08:00:41 pm »

^See, I just don't believe BRF are being outplayed by the Midds just that BRF are mucking things up for themselves and the Midds are taking advantage of it. I still say they may fancy themselves powerful but they truly are not. The Winds need to rip throats out and they are not the only ones who need to go in for the kill against these lightweights... eating cookies

Barnabe et Kitty...
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #238 on: August 02, 2017, 04:57:13 am »

I think the Windsors are afraid of a repeat of what happened with Diana in terms of public backlash and the Meddledooms exploit this.  The Windsors have treaded very carefully for optics and have laid the groundwork for the narrative that they did everything they could for her.  The minute the Windsors stop caring about that, the Meddledooms better watch out!

I wonder if Council Cath response to this will be to just dig her infantile heels in, and simply refuse to further engagements or work with Quinn.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #239 on: August 02, 2017, 06:20:07 am »

Diana is dead and after this twentieth anniversary I am certain that the book will be closed. I do believe that Charles is finally being given full control to set the affairs of the royal household in order and I do think that HM is giving up on finding someone decent for Harry. WKH are now being brought to heel and clearly the freestyle days are over for them. Kate and William can't cite Diana anymore since they've milked her so shamelessly and everyone is fed up with hearing about her.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: