Royal Gossip
November 17, 2017, 07:19:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camb's Staff II  (Read 21090 times)
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2016, 09:16:43 am »

Does it mean something? She is Waity's mainstay (one of them). Sometimes she can be seen with Waity but that's all. Do they think people are interested in her?

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2016, 09:58:46 am »

Interesting.  Isn´t she one of the "three" who went to Bhutan with council cath  -  photographed looking a right mess and three tarts together?  Also interesting is that Chris Jackson is the speed dial photographer that bill medd uses to meet him at EAAA to take some pr shots and pays him 500 GBP (taxpayer money used of course).  CJ departs and bill medd pushes off, done his bit to show the world he has a "job"  -  easy number, roll up, scam the taxpayer out of 500 GB, few photos and off her goes.  Amazing isn´t it.  Even more amazing is the fact that he thinks the public en masse can´t see through it all.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2016, 11:53:49 am »

^ Yes, she is and who brought George's car seat to the hospital with the hairdresser.  easter-lol

LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2016, 07:02:46 pm »

I wish they would quit calling her Kate's "stylist" anyone that picks what Kate wears can't seriously consider themselves a stylist. thumbsdown

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
india
Princess

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2016, 09:07:45 pm »

She's got the taste of a goat.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2016, 10:03:57 pm »

Gosh, that good? Tongue
LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2016, 06:54:30 am »

easter-think "yes I do agree Nat I shall were the wedges again, I'm so thrifty" but she did snag Chris Jackson easter-akasha
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 06:57:13 am by LadyAva » Logged

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Liza
courtier

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2016, 07:22:08 pm »

I was watching Downton Abby, and I thought Kate dresses and looks like the hired help. Remember when she dressed her nanny in a maid's costume so she and her mom would appear as if they were highly born?   Lady Mary looks and dresses like Diana did.  Kate will never have that kind of class.  When she tries, she looks like a phony joke, and lacks confidence.  It is hilarious to watch the classless Middleton's make fools of themselves everyday.  Way to go Wee Willy Winky, you really know how to select a a wife, who will be in the public eye.  She looks desperate, but also smug.
lilaclavender
royal watcher

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2016, 01:33:08 am »

At least their romance-in-the-workplace paid off in the most committed of relationships. It's the ones that backfire that make their office sound a mess. Seems like a complicated atmosphere to be working/travelling in either way, in addition to all of the public/press play-by-play.  sigh

Also, Gingerboy, good info on CJ being the photographer you had mentioned in another post about PW.   Hi
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2016, 06:13:35 am »

I wonder if whether or not the office is run like a lot of hipster companies are. It would make a lot of sense since it does sound like WK are trying to be anti-establishment and 'young and hawt' and determined to be supposedly cutting edge and whatever else. Not too much formality, a lot of attitude and hubris, and WK reigning, loaded with delusions.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2016, 06:55:28 am »

Sounds about right. And, they are definitely delusional.
Val
Princess

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2016, 08:20:26 am »

They have surrounded themselves with a bunch of scruffy paid sycophants who think things can be resolved with naive transparent damage limitation and PR.  Fine to their faces but reportedly talk behind their backs.
india
Princess

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2016, 03:43:12 pm »

There is a lot to talk about.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2016, 07:14:06 pm »

NOt much must go on since neither work on any steady basis.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2016, 06:22:54 am »

They must all put on a show for Crazys dram fever. She doesn't have fiends so I suspect she's board and stirs up all this dating trouble to begin with. She's doesn't have to watch soap operas on tv like us plebs she's a Duchess she makes them. Lol

india
Princess

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2016, 11:36:56 am »

She's in desperate need of mental help.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2016, 03:41:18 pm »

The royal tour entourage: From super nanny to stylist, the 12-strong team joining the Cambridges in Canada
When Prince William and Kate Middleton touch down with George and Charlotte on Saturday they will have help with everything from Kate's hair to running their Twitter accounts
From the super nanny to the trusted hairdresser to the indispensable PA and a stylist, William and Kate are taking their top team to Canada.

When the royal parents touch down with George and Charlotte on Saturday they will have the support of a 12-strong team of experts to make sure their tour runs as smoothly as possible.

A lot has changed since they first visited Canada in 2011 as newlyweds taking just seven staff with them.

Their family has grown and so has their entourage.http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/royal-tour-entourage-super-nanny-8871244

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2016, 05:24:03 am »

William's barber woman looks very snotty.   snob

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2016, 11:20:19 am »

The royal tour entourage: From super nanny to stylist, the 12-strong team joining the Cambridges in Canada
When Prince William and Kate Middleton touch down with George and Charlotte on Saturday they will have help with everything from Kate's hair to running their Twitter accounts
From the super nanny to the trusted hairdresser to the indispensable PA and a stylist, William and Kate are taking their top team to Canada.
When the royal parents touch down with George and Charlotte on Saturday they will have the support of a 12-strong team of experts to make sure their tour runs as smoothly as possible.
A lot has changed since they first visited Canada in 2011 as newlyweds taking just seven staff with them.
Their family has grown and so has their entourage.http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/royal-tour-entourage-super-nanny-8871244

Their pretensions have grown; someone to manage their twitter accounts? That has set a new standard for asinine.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2016, 12:28:40 am »

What Twitter accounts? Do they even tweet? And isn't everyone supposed to manage their own account (post their own tweets) unless it's a company account?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: