Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 05:50:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camb's Staff II  (Read 41826 times)
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #180 on: July 08, 2017, 09:05:27 pm »

^But you wouldn't be able to log in and dish the dirt. I'd bet dollars to donuts a non-disclosure agreement is a part of the hiring paperwork.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #181 on: July 08, 2017, 09:27:53 pm »

Word gets out one way or another; there's no way that people won't find out. With enough money, anyone will spill the beans about the abuse and I am sure WK have made enemies that could circle the globe if you lined them up.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
logically
courtier

« Reply #182 on: July 17, 2017, 10:29:36 pm »

When is Rebecca Deacon's last day?  she fit in Wimbledon and now this trip?  would no one take the job?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #183 on: July 17, 2017, 10:36:54 pm »

Apparently not; who would want to work for her and put up with all that abuse?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #184 on: July 17, 2017, 10:37:11 pm »

When they find someone? I was surprised to see her there.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #185 on: July 26, 2017, 04:11:33 am »

Looks like Jason's out.
Senior Communications Officer
https://royalvacancies.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-1/brand-2/xf-e7f43a79043f/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/4/opp/10000017-Senior-Communications-Officer/en-GB
Prince William, Kate Middleton and Prince Harry post job ad on LinkedIn
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/07/25/prince-william-kate-middleton-and-prince-harry-post-job-ad-on-linkedin.html

I hope that the successful candidate is someone who tells them like it is and not get so rattled by their titles that he/she kisses their behind. IMO, this is way overdue and Jason shouldn't be aloowed to take direction from these 3. Look at the mess that they're in now because they want to steer their own ship. Harry should've been on cloud 9 not still attached to a fame seeking ho. Wills should've been out and about with an image of a future king who's intouch with the public not married to a useless plastic woman who's still adding nothing of value after all these years and let's not mention the kids who are hdden away in the UK but trotted out for pr purposes when they need a buffer from each other and deflection of their dead cold marriage.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #186 on: July 26, 2017, 04:15:25 am »

HAHAHAHA! I predicted Juggers would be booted by summer!

I haven't played since I stopped
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #187 on: July 26, 2017, 06:00:41 am »

I don't think Jason K is going anywhere, IMO. With Prince Philip retiring in August and the Cambridges and Harry transitioning to full time royals as their grandmother ages, the team at KP is being extended. Full time royals need more staff is a truism, I guess. More money out of Charles's pocket though, as he pays for the KP staff or at least subsidises them!
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #188 on: July 26, 2017, 01:21:02 pm »

"ensuring items are accurately and positively reported" eerrm.. yes.

Jason was in Poland & Germany with them, he's in the staff pic. If he's leaving, then I have to say that quite a number of people seem to be leaving them this summer, or am I mistaken?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #189 on: July 26, 2017, 03:23:55 pm »

Prince William & Kate put an ad on LinkedIn to find a new communications guy
http://www.celebitchy.com/544013/prince_william_kate_put_an_ad_on_linkedin_to_find_a_new_communications_guy/#comments

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #190 on: July 26, 2017, 04:11:28 pm »

IMO, they're 7 years too late to try and right this sinking ship. What's the point now of hiring another communications officer when they've shown that they want to do things their own way. Wills defied common sense and married a useless user Waity who's so inept and wrong for her current position that it's painfully bad to keep watching her f up and those around her making excuses for her lack of caring, working, dressing apparently for the occasion, etc. Wills just shows up as if he's doing the organization a favor and then admits to not being bothered reading the briefs regarding why he's at the engagement in the first place and Harry's continued to be used as s 3rd wheel and a pr distraction for the Cams. 7 years ago, things could've been easier to right but not now. A new communications officer can't perform miracles. The Harry/Meghan mess has done a few things such as distract from the cold Cams and the kids as well as her a strong presence now on the internet. Bloggers like NY, Jersey D., Felix and Skippy have risen in popularity because they're praising the Cams as being professional whilst slamming Meghan being cheap and common and at the same time being happy that Harry's seen in public having fun with other women blast him for being a womanizing drunk (NY has done this). This kind of ploy isn't going to save the Cams and the monarchy, so Harry being used and bashed is a waste of time. Wills has to man up and take responsibility for his current situation and boot Waity and the kids out.
They need a crisis manager who doesn't pussyfoot around and will take them and the foundation to great heights. They should start by removing Waity's name and only concentrate on Wills/Harry.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 04:18:07 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #191 on: July 26, 2017, 04:26:23 pm »

I'm having trouble figuring out just who this Comm Dir is working for.  Is it for their foundation?  If so, does this mean I might finally get a thank you note for their wedding gift earmarked toward their foundation?  Yay.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #192 on: July 26, 2017, 04:35:20 pm »

Looks like the new PR person is for the foundation primarily. But I doubt you'll get a thank you haha
Imo it's just another guise, another pretence of the Cambs that they'll "step up, hitting the ground running, being keen full time royals and hands-on parents".
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #193 on: July 26, 2017, 05:03:34 pm »

What is needed most, is for WKH to grow up and stop acting on impulse; that is the first step. They have got to stop trying to freestyle their way though life and need to fall in line. None of them have any business just doing what they want, when they want and having staff clean up after them or lecture them like parents. Each lecture is clearly disregarded after pretending to listen and it's clear that staff can't help if they don't do their part.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #194 on: July 26, 2017, 05:18:30 pm »

^very true!
^^the foundation relies on them having a good image. Right now, it's suffering because of the 3 aren't doing a good job in regards to what the foundation's really about. The Prince's Trust has a clear message; to assist in aiding the disadvantage youth via jobs for one thing. I'm hard pressed to figure out what the Cambs/Harry foundation's trying to achieve.  dontknow  One thing that's not needed is another lying communications officer trying to prop up lazy directionless Wills, his blow-up sex -on-the-brain crotch-pressing, plastic ineffective robot of a wife Waity and Harry, who's shown over and again that he's very caring and a go-getter but gets used by the royal's and the Cambs for pr distraction and he still throws his good will away by still being involved with fame seeking users. What's needed without a doubt is a complete dismantling of the foundation, Waity gone and the Prince's finally getting their act together. Later is better than never although now it's going to be a very difficult job to do.

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #195 on: July 30, 2017, 03:29:55 am »

Turmoil at Palace as Queen's right hand man quits and William and Harry's top aides consider standing down in dramatic shake up of Royal staff
t comes as the Queen and her heir the Prince of Wales attempt to impose greater unity on the rival ‘firms’ or households of the younger Royals
It comes as the Queen and her heir the Prince of Wales attempt to impose greater unity on the rival ‘firms’ or households of the younger Royals. This is a watershed moment for the monarchy, as the Queen and Prince Philip step back from official duties and hand responsibility to the younger generation.
‘Sir Christopher’s departure is just the beginning. Major changes are afoot. Yes, it is a shake-up,’ said a senior source. One of those who is understood to be considering his position is Prince William’s Private Secretary, Miguel Head.
Another said to be weighing up his options is Prince Harry’s Private Secretary Edward Lane Fox, a former captain in the Household Cavalry.
The impending departures are seen as part of a shake-up as the Queen and Charles move to take control of disharmony among the different Royal Households.
It follows Sir Christopher’s forceful plea to all the households in May this year to come together ‘on message’.
Jason Knauf, communications secretary to William, Kate and Harry, said Mr Head had no plans to leave. He made no comment on Mr Lane Fox’s planned departure.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4743082/Queen-s-aide-quits-dramatic-shake-Royal-staff.html#ixzz4oHH3c0hL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
 eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #196 on: July 30, 2017, 04:01:22 am »

I think it's time that WHK lose their independent household, staff, and offices and just abide by Charles' staff and offices. None of them are doing so much that they even require a full staff and all WKH do is make one mess after another. All three should be under Charles' control/direction and working for the Prince's Trust. Despite the success of Invictus, clearly it should work along the lines of doing things on behalf of the Prince's Trust or heir and basically doing assigned appearances at Charles' request. Fundamentally, WHK have nothing to stand on and if they did daily office work for the Prince's Trust I am certain that it would provide some normalcy and then they could do other appearances on behalf of the Trust and fill in time quite nicely. Neither William or Kate set anything up in their twenties and Harry needs to do more. I dislike this very independent approach whereas WKH have all these resources but clearly do not know how to make good use of them.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #197 on: July 30, 2017, 04:38:00 am »

Yes, but in this case, I blame Wills for this mess because he's the senior royal amongst them so Harry and Waity take directives from him. Harry needs to get away from those two anyway. He's always used as either a pr tool to get the crowds to go and see them by having him tag alsong on those dumb threesome events or his used as a distration so the press doesn't delve into the dead marriage of Wills and Waity. At least now Charles and the courtiers have solid proof what a lousy operation and a waste of time and money that Wills set up.
Both Harry and Wills should've worked for The Prince's Trust to see how a charity operation works. Their foundation makes no sense. It doesn't have a cohesive message. It's a shame that things weren't firmer prior to Wills marrying Waity because she would've gotten in and Wills would've been on track to being a young "statemen" on the world stage and not a joke he's now with his useless wife endow.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #198 on: July 30, 2017, 05:53:35 am »

Exactly! I'm shocked that William was not ordered to work for the Prince's Trust starting at sixteen (average age for the young to start work) and I do find it disconcerting that normalcy was twisted into not working at all despite the fact that it's normal for teens to work. If William had done appearances and office work during the summers instead of jet setting, I am certain that he would have been having plenty of normalcy and he would be on a much better track and be a better person. He wouldn't at all be the mess he is now and I am certain that he would in fact be a happier person. I am sure that he would in fact have much better stature and something interesting to talk about at banquets and would have met actually decent people, not just clubbing and beaches.

I do blame William for not seeing what was right in front of his selfish face and basically putting so much on hold and wasting valuable time. He has to stop pretending to be a normal bloke and step into his role as prince. I truly think that if he had been immersed in the Trust, he would in fact be a lot more assertive in his role as a royal prince and senior royal and he would in fact be healthier and happier. I don't think he LIKES being treated as one of many at all. I believe he is sick of Kate controlling large aspects of his life and his real nature is frankly, elitist and snotty. Not nice and down home fries like he puts on airs for. I will never believe that he likes light fluff stuff and I do believe that he's fed up with his jet set life and wants something more conventional. Pity he made the choices that he did.

Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #199 on: July 30, 2017, 06:40:32 am »

Two new seasons of Survivor are now in the pipeline:

Survivor:  White House
Survivor:  Buckingham Palace
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: