Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 05:36:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camb's Staff II  (Read 41888 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #160 on: June 24, 2017, 03:45:43 pm »

Oh it looks like it was removed . It was not really confirm about the super nanny just rumored  ,but if true they will have two nannies Maria and super nanny.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #161 on: June 24, 2017, 03:50:11 pm »

They will have two. But it makes seem as the new one will be the boss. She supposedly worked for the swedish RF. Maybe Victoria?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #162 on: June 24, 2017, 08:45:56 pm »

They already have two, Maria is always seen but there's (at least) one more, brought in when C arrived. Vic had an Aussie (or UK?) nanny who I think recently quit, allegedly to go back home.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #163 on: June 25, 2017, 05:55:41 am »

They’ve lied about their amount of staff all along, so this is not surprising. Another comment found elsewhere ->
“I currently work on the Sandringham Estate, Sadie is outstanding and gives up so much for them. They really do demand too much of her and I’m not surprised she has finally thrown in the towel. Calls to her in the middle of the night are too much, she can’t lead a normal life whilst working for them”
Report this comment as spam or abuse
Maria says:   
May 30, 2017 at 10:29 am   
In the middle of the night! WTF! spoiled, entitled brats! Can’t Her Royal Highness find the loo by herself!
That is ridiculous, is this not against labor laws, they are vile for doing this to their members of staff thumbsdown. Did nobody teach them that you should treat your house keeper with dignity and respect.

Kate never grew up with servants and frankly she is likely getting off on mistreating staff. As for labor laws, the BRF likely does not follow them at all since they pay starvation wages for staff and work them like dogs. Kate has likely treated all her staff like dirt.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #164 on: June 25, 2017, 02:07:04 pm »

This link works.
http://www.inquisitr.com/4319623/kate-middleton-enlists-help-of-new-super-nanny-for-prince-george-and-princess-charlotte/
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #165 on: June 25, 2017, 04:11:18 pm »

^ Yes it does. Thank you Stephanie, was wondering what happened, was it me!

Is this new nanny Swedish or was she an English import. I remember reading, if this person was Estelle and Oscar's nanny, that Victoria and Daniel insisted their nanny be an English speaker, even if she wasn't British. I do think it's a good idea to grow up with a familiarity with other languages and if this woman can speak several, all the better. William's tortured attempts at speaking French in Canada reinforced that for me.

Maybe Maria, who is totally devoted to the children she cares for is finding it a bit much, chasing after a two year old and four year old, very energetic. She might be able to relax a bit when George goes to school. And of course the Cambridges are taking on so much more work, don't you know!
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #166 on: June 25, 2017, 05:33:42 pm »

They will have 3 nannies for two children?? they are hands on parents after all.

Two serpents fight one another. I bask in the glow of the conflict.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #167 on: July 05, 2017, 03:04:41 am »

i hope Kitty Kelly ends up getting info and writes a book about the new generation. Her book "The Royals" is banned in the UK.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Princess

« Reply #168 on: July 05, 2017, 08:23:45 am »

Those close say tbe Cambs choose sycophantic yes men staff.   Most however talk and laugh behind their backs.  The staffs biggest bone of contention is Ma throwing her council house weight around as if she was born to the highlife.  As they say she doesn't employ them and has no right to order the around and treat them like dirt.  A truly nasty and unpleasant woman and they weren't surprised when Mike jumped ship..
india
Princess

« Reply #169 on: July 05, 2017, 11:47:04 am »

^^ It is so telling and pathetic that Kitty Kelley's book The Royals is banned in the UK. With the advent of the internet, that book along with all banned books are available in the UK. They cannot keep the lid on all of their shenanigans.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #170 on: July 05, 2017, 02:22:57 pm »

IMO The Inquisitor article does not show Nanny Maria in a good light, and is very instulting towards her.  A big slap in the face, if I were Nanny Maria I would be giving in my notice.  Who knows, maybe that is what they want her to do.  This bit below annoys me, as if NM had not been feeding the sprogs propertly, or engaging them in activities, etc etc.  In her place I would leave immediately, after telling the vile council cath what I thought of her and her family.

She would also ensure that both Prince George and Princess Charlotte were eating healthy, balanced meals and their interests and hobbies were not limited, the source said.

“She’s also proficient in art therapy, equestrian skills and even pediatric dietetics, so she’ll ensure the children are well-balanced and have a varied list of hobbies and interests.”
Moreover, the new nanny would accompany Kate Middleton and Prince William on all their family trips, and she would be responsible for taking care of Prince George and Princess Charlotte whenever the royal couple would be away traveling without them, the source said.

So where does that leave Nanny Maria?  This is one huge kick in the teeth to her and her capabalities as a nanny. As for employing this robotic wonder nanny, remember folks, it is us, the taxpayer employer her and paying her salary. Did we want her?  No.  Did we get a say in it?  No.  Same old thing, scam the tax payer.  I personally want to pay for nothing for that family, not even a box of tissues, and there are many others who feel like me.

I honestly do not think the behaviour is down to Nanny Maria.  Kids pick up on atmospheres, and the one in that "arrangement" can´t be good.  Look at the way council cath treated sprog I at the orangina wedding, the look on her face was plain to see, and she looked as though she positively disliked him.  Be interesting to see how long wonder nanny stays around, not exactly the perfect job is it.

This situation disgusts me from start to finish with the way they have portrayed Nanny Maria, it is an outrage to be so scathing about her and infer that she is not up to the job of looking after the two bratlets.  God help any nanny as they get older, they are little so and so´s now who think they are God, nobody will like them, few do now.

Council cath should be ashamed of herself.   Plus all the hands on parenting bit, which lasted about 5 mins.  Also, if the silly shemale but realised it,  as she likes to pretend she is a hands on parents, as does baldy coot, then it shows they have been a miserable failure if they have had to employ a behaviourist for tantrums and kick Nanny Maria in the teeth and make out it is her fault.  Council cath probably only sees the sprogs for pr purposes.  You can tell by how they are always looking around for Nanny Maria, she is like a mother to them, not council caro.  Doubt council caro helps much either, if they take after her God help them, they will need oodles of help if they turn out like her.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #171 on: July 05, 2017, 03:06:39 pm »

^ It came out in the past few days that the story about the Cambridges employing a new super-nanny began on Twitter and that there isn't any truth in it. Nanny Maria remains chief nanny to George and Char. No new nanny is being employed. It was a fake news item.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #172 on: July 05, 2017, 04:54:30 pm »

I am disgusted to; a well trained nanny and this is how Maria gets her thanks. First, Maria has been the only positive person in their lives and this is just an excuse for the couple to hire even more help since they can't just make do and MUST blow more money to show.

india
Princess

« Reply #173 on: July 05, 2017, 06:02:49 pm »

The Bald Vituperative Idiot and His Spectacle are incompetents in all areas.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #174 on: July 06, 2017, 11:40:50 am »

What a shame! Maria raised up their sprogs and they don't lay claim to her work. She took care of them, loved them and poor kids love her and I think the only one important person is their lives. I am sure she knows a lot about them and she was always with them night and day (instead of them).

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #175 on: July 07, 2017, 07:31:19 am »

I wish the staff would start talking and let it all out. Those kids deserve better. I'm utterly unforgiving of WK for subjecting these kids to so much.

marion
Duchess

« Reply #176 on: July 07, 2017, 11:47:21 am »

It's disgusting IMO that someone high up in the RF or TPTB doesn't step in to stop ma/waity treating the staff like this.  They work for the RF ultimately and are funded by the British taxpayer .
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #177 on: July 08, 2017, 05:22:47 am »

At some point people are going to stop coming and the RF will have real problems then. The palace apartments will become toxic hazard zones and I daresay that no one will want to keep putting up with abuse. As for office environment, I am certain that it's run like some asinine poorly run Silicon Valley startup and I wager WK play mind games with people they interview and ask all sorts of disgusting questions, ripping people apart.

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #178 on: July 08, 2017, 02:04:59 pm »

There isn't enough money in the world that would get me to accept a position on their staff.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
india
Princess

« Reply #179 on: July 08, 2017, 05:10:49 pm »

Oh, I would do it.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: