Royal Gossip
October 20, 2018, 10:47:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scandal: Kate topless IV  (Read 12177 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #100 on: June 12, 2018, 11:41:17 pm »

By private citizen I meant non-royal. Kate was not a royal when she walked down the catwalk in her underwear so Will could think her "hot." ANd that photo has been shown many times. Kate was William's girlfriend for ten years so she was in the public eye. When she was still dating Will she and her family pulled that stunt on the tennis court, when the paps caught them, she used WIll's lawyers to sue for invasion of privacy. Kate as a royal had the embarrassing photo ops and even on public appearances. These photos are all over the internet. Meghan as an actress not a royal had those photos taken of her. Kate and Will were out on a balcony and the paparazzi found out and got the "money shots." BTW did William ever give that money to a charity despite all the talk of it?
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #101 on: June 13, 2018, 01:32:47 am »

^ok.
Since MM came on the scene and certain royal protocol was ignored and continued to be so regarding the odd engagement and bizarre wedding that had more celebrities as guest than family members and friends of the odd couple, that the royal family’s now considered as celebrities and not royals that had special privileges regarding privacy. I think this case being challenged and possibly reversed would be bad news for MM as that’s the one who has so much skeletons in her closet that the press would love to release and would get away with it because the royal family wouldn’t have the power to stop them or to protect her. Why wait now when MM is on the scene and not do it when Harry had his Vegas nude scandal?  
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 01:36:01 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #102 on: June 13, 2018, 01:51:07 am »

^There were 600 guests at Meghan and Harry's wedding. Someone on another forum counted up the celebs. It came to just over 60, (with non famous plus ones), and that included people like the Beckhams and Elton John and his husband, who were at the Cambridge wedding too.

That number also included well known people like rugby captains and ex captains/players that Harry has known for years, plus singers he's known for years too. It also included Suits cast and crew who made up the bulk.

So the rest of the 500 plus guests were made up of family including BRF, friends, mutual friends, people from Harry's charities like Prince Seiso, and military people that Harry was involved with, through his military career and through the MOD, like the Chief of General Staff.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #103 on: June 13, 2018, 09:14:28 pm »

'Sexy' Footage of Meghan Markle to Be Used by Lawyers in Topless Kate Middleton Photo Appeal
A 2013 Men’s Health video shoot featuring Meghan Markle is be used by lawyers appealing a ruling in France over topless photos taken of Kate Middleton in 2012.
The appeal involves the compensation awarded Prince William and Princess Kate after they brought a case against Closer magazine.
The Men’s Health video describes Meghan, 36, as “the ultimate guy’s girl” and is entitled “Grilling Never Looked So Hot with Meghan Markle.”
https://people.com/royals/sexy-footage-of-meghan-markle-to-be-used-by-lawyers-in-topless-kate-middleton-photo-appeal/
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 09:17:04 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
marion
Duchess

« Reply #104 on: June 13, 2018, 10:02:17 pm »

OMG This video is going to get soooooo much exposure during this court case. Poor murky
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #105 on: June 13, 2018, 11:26:09 pm »

^I’m just cryin’ a river here for her.  This is very amusing.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Val
Princess

« Reply #106 on: June 14, 2018, 06:12:02 am »

I am surprised they aren’t using the one of Kate sashaying down the catwalk in her underwear to reel poor hapless Will in.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #107 on: September 19, 2018, 07:39:09 pm »

French Closer magazine loses appeal over topless photos of Duchess of Cambridge

A French magazine has lost its appeal against hefty fines imposed over their decision to publish pictures of the Duchess of Cambridge sunbathing topless.

Two senior editors of Closer, as well as two photographers suspected of taking the grainy paparazzi shots, appealed the first sentences handed down in September 2017 for breaching the privacy of Prince William's wife, Kate.

The court of appeal in Versailles, west of Paris, on Wednesday upheld a 45,000 euros (£40,000) fine and dismissed an appeal by editors. The court upheld the maximum fine handed to the editors by a lower court for invading the Duchess's privacy with publication in 2012.

French Closer published the grainy pictures of the Duchess wearing only bikini bottoms while she was on holiday with the prince at a chateau in the Luberon region of southeastern France in September 2012.

The magazine's editor, Laurence Pieau, and publisher, Ernesto Mauri, were fined 45,000 euros (£40,000) last year, while the photographers were ordered to pay 5,000 euro fines, with another 5,000 euros payable if they reoffended.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/19/french-appeals-court-rule-topless-kate-middleton-photos/?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1537361952

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #108 on: September 19, 2018, 07:56:01 pm »

I hope the French press pays the fine and goes on a free for all when the Cambs get caught out partying in France. This is a slap in the face to personal responsibility, something that Kate was never raised with.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #109 on: September 19, 2018, 08:34:15 pm »

Better yet: I hope the French press goes all out when the treasonous activities are exposed which the Cambriges have done three times. They need to plaster that all over the place in every way they can.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #110 on: September 19, 2018, 08:38:15 pm »

The fines are peanuts compared with what the original photos made for them.  Maybe Kate will keep her clothes on in the future and the photo “journalists” will be more careful.  They will have their revenge, tho.  You can take that to the bank.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #111 on: September 19, 2018, 08:40:36 pm »

I am disgusted; how dare a judge vote against freedom of the press in France. I am disgusted that a French judge would rule against his own countryman in favor of a foreign royal who is also a harlot. She won't keep her clothes on, but goes all outraged at how someone dares photograph and publish it?

I remember reading about how the French have photos of her and William getting it on together, on the balcony. I hope they publish those if they have them and I hope the press has the good sense to stop tiptoeing about them. I hope this messes up diplomatic relations as well.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
LadySnowWhite
royal watcher

« Reply #112 on: September 19, 2018, 11:08:45 pm »

I do not, and never did, feel sorry for Kate when it came to this scandal, as I believe she was foolish to do this in full view of the public and people working nearby.

That being said - I do not believe that anyone has the right to take and publish photos of someone naked unless that someone has given explicit consent.  Ever.  And it is seriously concerning that there are some who not only believe this would ever be okay, but actually would encourage it as a way to punish or humiliate.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #113 on: September 19, 2018, 11:32:58 pm »

We don't live in a world where people behave as they should; Kate has to get it through her thick hair that there are eyes everywhere and security isn't paid to focus on paparazzi, but on terrorists. As a royal duchess she has got to keep herself covered and has got to stop the delusion that the world exists to get out of her way. If she had been doing her duties at the Paralympics I truly believe she would in fact be very much untainted by this scandal and she wouldn't be making as many enemies as she is. It is obvious that this dolt refuses to adjust her behavior to her new circumstances. The minute she started dating William she stopped being an anonymous person and the minute she got  that ring she stopped being able to live a life free of prying eyes. She is so stupid in how she believes she has some sacred right to live life free from answering to anyone. She refuses to see that the way of life she's leading has in fact made her a great deal of enemies, which for some reason has only egged her on to more outrageous behavior.

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #114 on: September 20, 2018, 01:29:39 am »

I am disgusted; how dare a judge vote against freedom of the press in France. I am disgusted that a French judge would rule against his own countryman in favor of a foreign royal who is also a harlot. She won't keep her clothes on, but goes all outraged at how someone dares photograph and publish it?

I remember reading about how the French have photos of her and William getting it on together, on the balcony. I hope they publish those if they have them and I hope the press has the good sense to stop tiptoeing about them. I hope this messes up diplomatic relations as well.

The judge had to rule according to French law and the French have some of the strictest 'rights to privacy' laws in the world - those rights were breached by the photographers.

The laws were introduced when Caroline of Monaco complained about the level of invasion of privacy she felt she was being subjected to and she was backed by other celebrities from across the world. The French are very proud that so many celebrities like to holiday in their country but also recognise that they won't do so if they aren't able to have their privacy respected, especially when they are on private property - as Kate was.

That is the problem - which is more important - the right to privacy against the right of the press to publish whatever it wants. In France in particular and Europe in general they will uphold right to privacy over the right of the press to publish all the time (note the BBC lost their case against Cliff Richard largely on the same grounds - invasion of Cliff's privacy to cover the police raid in the way that they did).

The press won't publish any sort of photos that show more as this was a 'warning' case. Try again and the fines will be a lot more and prison a very real possibility.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #115 on: October 02, 2018, 12:35:34 am »

She needs to keep her clothes on and needs to stop thinking of the world as her personal playground. Her reaction to her own misdeeds (skipping out on the Paralympics/ dancing around naked/even being in France instead of the UK) ruined a lot of careers and lost the BRF their free legal services that they used to enjoy. Kate for some reason thinks she still has the right to do whatever she wants and get funded by the taxpayer and her husband's family. I do believe that she had no right to sue and she should stay in her own country, not vacation in others. She does have the Commonwealth countries to go to after all.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: