Royal Gossip
August 15, 2018, 04:52:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Louis' Christening ~ 9th July  (Read 3660 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #100 on: July 16, 2018, 02:04:44 am »

I like this one.  tehe It’s photographed to remove MM.
https://78.media.tumblr.com/a90df3ef1cef0dcc03eb880b102e3f6e/tumblr_inline_pbxogwB48X1vh0s4w_1280.jpg
How annoying she can’t just stand next to Harry without having her hand in him. I hope that their are less formal pictures without MM in them that they’ll send to those in attendance.
Wills must be over it and that’s why he’s not too keen on the kid. Perhaps the members only section subject’s the reason for it.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 02:08:05 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #101 on: July 16, 2018, 02:06:43 am »

Camilla is the one I'd like to see airbrushed out.  Most unfortunate.
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #102 on: July 16, 2018, 02:25:30 am »

Kate's look of love: Duchess of Cambridge cradles little Louis in intimate portrait as Royal Family release four photos from prince's christening

The Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Louis featured in four intimate snaps released by Kensington Palace
    The christening of 12-week-old Louis happened over the weekend at Chapel Royal St James's Palace, London
    Kate could be seen beaming as she gazed at the young prince in a photo in the gardens of Clarence House
    Pictures showed the family including Meghan and Harry in a unique royal portrait taken after the ceremony

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5956683/Duchess-Cambridge-cradles-little-Louis-portrait-Royal-Family-release-christening-photos.html

I really greatly dislike this style of pic with the unnatural weird photographer background
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/15/23/4E4A4F2D00000578-5956683-Louis_12_weeks_old_today_slept_through_the_entire_ceremony_but_h-a-4_1531692750394.jpg
Why are they so in love with these type of pics? They are so cold and unnatural.

And why are never pics of the godparents (with them) released?

Murky's dress colour is quite off here, very murky (ha!) and drab... Something a bit "happier" would have been nicer..

It's weird, Kate looks on Louis with other devotion. I don't see William looking at Louis like that. I wonder if she'll spoil and indulge Louis and leave George and CHarlotte to the nannies.

Usually both parents look at  a baby together with utter devotion.
She did the same with George... incredible but with Charlotte was different, she tried but Charlotte was a different type of baby I believe that she will have a special bond with the boys, William I think is close to his girl, I think history is going to repeat again!! As for Kate, other thing that she loves Louis... well for the first time she has a baby that is quiet and peaceful unlike George and Charlotte. And she can leave him alone for that and because she trust Maria.

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #103 on: July 16, 2018, 05:31:49 am »

I like how George is smiling. He's super sweet and comfortable with the camera. Camila is on brand with the color scheme of the christening. Meghan is the off brand one and  what's up with the prom poses. We get it, her sugars are teenagers but still... lack of decorum should end up in airbrushed out.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #104 on: July 16, 2018, 10:40:43 am »

Kate has posed with all kids at the christenings with that "look of devotion".
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #105 on: July 16, 2018, 11:48:40 am »

^ It's all an act. Ma Medds probably told her to look at Louis like that so the sugar monkeys can rejoice but no one else is fooled.  She knows who those children remind her of and it isn't anyone in the Winds or Medds families. Nope. Me thinks she knows EXACTLY who those little ones look like. See Members Only Section.  eating cookies I bet it eats her up inside, too.  Tongue Jajaja.  eating cookies

Beeeyouteeful baby et children. PW looks beyond fed up almost like he wants to crawl out of his skin. Poor dear. You do have right of law PW. Kick her to the curb already.... sauer

Oh boy, I really disliked he name Louis but now it has grown on me. I think it'd because of the movie Interview with the Vampyres.  laugh Me thinks Little Lwee will wear that name rather fiercely throughout his life. Just a precious little baby. Absolutely darling.   flirt
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 11:55:09 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
logically
courtier

« Reply #106 on: July 16, 2018, 01:09:07 pm »

@windsor2  why take out Sparkles yet leave in Pippa's husband. was she airbrushed out?  is this an official one?  like Sparky or not - the groupings should be kept even. And how awkward
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #107 on: July 16, 2018, 01:29:56 pm »

Amping up the PR?

Having fun! Little Louis beams with delight and proud mum is all smiles too in gorgeous new snap which Kate and Wills thought was too good to keep to themselves after prince's christening

The Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Louis feature in five intimate snaps released by Kensington Palace
    The christening of 12-week-old Louis happened last week at the Chapel Royal at St James's Palace, London
    Kate could be seen beaming as she gazed at the young prince in a photo in the gardens of Clarence House
    Pictures showed the family including Meghan and Harry in a unique royal portrait taken after the ceremony

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5956683/Duchess-Cambridge-cradles-little-Louis-portrait-Royal-Family-release-christening-photos.html

The pic is blindingly white though
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/16/10/4E4E8BC700000578-5956683-Prince_Louis_and_his_mother_the_Duchess_of_Cambridge_are_picture-a-34_1531732413599.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/16/01/4E46065500000578-5956683-Kate_36_could_be_seen_gazing_into_the_infant_s_eyes_as_she_held_-a-5_1531699435382.jpg
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #108 on: July 16, 2018, 02:04:39 pm »

^The  last photo link  -  gazing into his eyes, he wasn´t even looking at her  laugh laugh

This one, and a couple of the others, are very odd, whatever have they done when photoshopping chucky, looks nothing like him.  Enlarge it, no way does chucky have those lips, and that incredibly odd hair.  And how odd dork bill medd hand is allegedly behind sprog !, looks like a spare part at a party  easter-bunny

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiLTK73XcAAebZ2?format=jpg 

Sprog I looks just like pa medd, spitting image.  Sprog II favours council caro.  We will have to wait and see who sprog III favours.
Diaphenous
courtier

« Reply #109 on: July 16, 2018, 02:19:12 pm »

I have never seen a less than 3 month child be so aware and amused.   Hmmmm    eating cookies eating cookies eating cookies
sandy
Princess

« Reply #110 on: July 16, 2018, 02:19:46 pm »

I like how George is smiling. He's super sweet and comfortable with the camera. Camila is on brand with the color scheme of the christening. Meghan is the off brand one and  what's up with the prom poses. We get it, her sugars are teenagers but still... lack of decorum should end up in airbrushed out.

Camilla is off brand and always will be. It is atrocious that she is shown with Diana's grandchildren and posing with those children and Diana must be spinning in her grave.

Meghan will always look better than Camilla as far as I'm concerned. I think Kate is the one hamming it up with that awful hat and the "Madonna" poses. And the sugars on the DM comments buzzing around about how "perfect" and "stunning" Kate is to me is positively nauseating.

Kate's white gown and that awful hat seemed very affected.

In a few years she'll be scolding Louis like she scolded George at the wedding. She can be quite fearsome.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #111 on: July 16, 2018, 03:59:31 pm »

cute pic
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlSWcJunlMb/?hl=en&taken-by=kensingtonroyal

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
dianab
Countess

« Reply #112 on: July 16, 2018, 04:14:21 pm »

he looks like kate as a baby - george and charlotte also did

I like how George is smiling. He's super sweet and comfortable with the camera. Camila is on brand with the color scheme of the christening. Meghan is the off brand one and  what's up with the prom poses. We get it, her sugars are teenagers but still... lack of decorum should end up in airbrushed out.

Camilla is off brand and always will be. It is atrocious that she is shown with Diana's grandchildren and posing with those children and Diana must be spinning in her grave.

Meghan will always look better than Camilla as far as I'm concerned. I think Kate is the one hamming it up with that awful hat and the "Madonna" poses. And the sugars on the DM comments buzzing around about how "perfect" and "stunning" Kate is to me is positively nauseating.

Kate's white gown and that awful hat seemed very affected.

In a few years she'll be scolding Louis like she scolded George at the wedding. She can be quite fearsome.
LOL she's HIS MOTHER... diana and olga powell scolded william  publicly at a polo match and he even cried, i suppose they were fearsome X-Mas_rolleyes

people are entitled to dislike meghan, UK is a democracy, you know?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 04:19:47 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #113 on: July 16, 2018, 05:00:05 pm »

I am entitled to my opinion dianab just as much as you are.

I see things differently than you do. And nothing wrong with that.

You accuse me of what you appear to be doing regarding my posts.

You don't agree. Fine. But no need for the lecture. I don't like Camilla. And I find her worse than Meghan. Kate seems to be over hyped by the sugars on the DM threads.

There was a discussion about Kate's scolding George at the Pippa wedding on this very discussion board. So I brought it up again
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 05:02:44 pm by sandy » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #114 on: July 16, 2018, 05:06:05 pm »

I’m locking this thread.  The event is over and I don’t like how this conversation is going.  If anyone has a legit christening article to post, message me.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: