Royal Gossip
May 28, 2017, 01:24:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camb's Staff II  (Read 9321 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: May 15, 2016, 02:30:02 pm »

Please continue here  flower
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 11:13:58 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mememe
Baroness

Artist Credit: www.murielbarclay.co.uk

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 09:28:16 pm »

chris jackson tag on all these pictures.  isn't he the photographer that went to france? and took the pictures of prince george?

http://katemiddletonreview.com/2016/05/14/prince-harry-closes-out-the-2016-invictus-games/
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 09:33:10 pm »

Chris Jackson works for Getty and he also has an in because he is dating kate's assistant.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 07:48:43 am »

Is Kate going to start forbidding staff to have romantic lives of their own? I do think these staff members are working there so they can write memoirs on what went down and basically make a fortune off of that. Might actually more than make up for the BS they have to endure.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 05:36:59 am »

SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Kate's top aide quits over Kensington Palace love triangle: Media adviser leaves just three months after dumping Duchess's 'Girl Friday' for Prince Harry's assistant
Office romances frequently prove awkward, and now a love triangle at Kensington Palace has ended with the departure of one of the Duchess of Cambridge’s most senior aides.
Palace officials announced yesterday that Nick Loughran, media adviser to Kate as well as to Princes William and Harry, is to leave his position to take up a new job in public relations.
The announcement came three months after I disclosed that Loughran had dumped Kate’s cherished ‘Girl Friday’, Rebecca Deacon, and begun courting Clara Madden, a blonde bombshell who works as Prince Harry’s assistant.
‘This will be better for all concerned,’ says my man at the Palace. ‘Nick’s relationship with Clara has become increasingly serious and it will give him a fresh start away from the royal hothouse.’
Yesterday Clara, 29, joined Harry on a visit to King’s College Hospital in South London, while Rebecca accompanied Kate to Wimbledon.
Clara Madden, assistant to Prince Harry
+4
Antipodean Clara previously worked for William and Kate, who made a point of meeting her parents when they visited her native New Zealand in 2014.
Her brother, Nicholas, is a member of The Queen’s Six — a group of singers who perform for the Royal Family and live at Windsor Castle. Their mother, Robyn, revealed: ‘William said to me Clara is the star of the office.’
Loughran split up with Rebecca in 2015 after a two-year relationship. He has worked for Kate, William and Harry for five years after three more spent representing other royals.
Later this summer he will become an associate director at Freuds, the PR firm founded by Matthew Freud, whose late father Sir Clement was recently exposed as a sexual abuser of children.
‘Nick has been an excellent, hard-working, and thoughtful member of the team,’ says Jason Knauf, communications chief to William, Kate and Harry. ‘From jubilees, weddings, babies, polar explorations and tours to every corner of the planet, Nick has seen it all and contributed in every way possible.’
A pal of Loughran insists his departure is not connected to his love life: ‘Nick always planned to leave Kensington Palace to work in the private sector.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3680115/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Kate-s-aide-quits-Kensington-Palace-love-triangle-Media-adviser-leaves-just-three-months-dumping-Duchess-s-Girl-Friday-Prince-Harry-s-assistant.html#ixzz4DmwKseq6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ok, this makes zero sense. Why's this girl considered the star of the office?  huh

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 11:22:00 am »

more likely, why is the guy quitting, leaving his current gf to work with his ex.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2016, 11:27:31 am »

SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Kate's top aide quits over Kensington Palace love triangle: Media adviser leaves just three months after dumping Duchess's 'Girl Friday' for Prince Harry's assistant
Office romances frequently prove awkward, and now a love triangle at Kensington Palace has ended with the departure of one of the Duchess of Cambridge’s most senior aides.
Palace officials announced yesterday that Nick Loughran, media adviser to Kate as well as to Princes William and Harry, is to leave his position to take up a new job in public relations.
The announcement came three months after I disclosed that Loughran had dumped Kate’s cherished ‘Girl Friday’, Rebecca Deacon, and begun courting Clara Madden, a blonde bombshell who works as Prince Harry’s assistant.
‘This will be better for all concerned,’ says my man at the Palace. ‘Nick’s relationship with Clara has become increasingly serious and it will give him a fresh start away from the royal hothouse.’
Yesterday Clara, 29, joined Harry on a visit to King’s College Hospital in South London, while Rebecca accompanied Kate to Wimbledon.
+4
Antipodean Clara previously worked for William and Kate, who made a point of meeting her parents when they visited her native New Zealand in 2014.
Her brother, Nicholas, is a member of The Queen’s Six — a group of singers who perform for the Royal Family and live at Windsor Castle. Their mother, Robyn, revealed: ‘William said to me Clara is the star of the office.’
Loughran split up with Rebecca in 2015 after a two-year relationship. He has worked for Kate, William and Harry for five years after three more spent representing other royals.
Later this summer he will become an associate director at Freuds, the PR firm founded by Matthew Freud, whose late father Sir Clement was recently exposed as a sexual abuser of children.
‘Nick has been an excellent, hard-working, and thoughtful member of the team,’ says Jason Knauf, communications chief to William, Kate and Harry. ‘From jubilees, weddings, babies, polar explorations and tours to every corner of the planet, Nick has seen it all and contributed in every way possible.’
A pal of Loughran insists his departure is not connected to his love life: ‘Nick always planned to leave Kensington Palace to work in the private sector.’
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3680115/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Kate-s-aide-quits-Kensington-Palace-love-triangle-Media-adviser-leaves-just-three-months-dumping-Duchess-s-Girl-Friday-Prince-Harry-s-assistant.html#ixzz4DmwKseq6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ok, this makes zero sense. Why's this girl considered the star of the office?  huh

I'm really surprised at the level of dysfunction in the way that the office operates. It sounds like a royal version of how Facebook operates and sounds like there is zero order or respect for hierarchy and refuse to behave accordingly. I wonder if they even dress professional.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snowpea
Countess

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2016, 12:21:53 pm »

Seems like a lot of spoiled, immature, entitled brats playing at being adults. Star of what? Drinking everybody under the table? Being the go-to party girl? See that Jason the Desperate is the head of this silly lot of fools.   eating cookies
logically
courtier

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2016, 09:06:20 pm »

I was thinking that WK forced the guy out.  WK & Rebecca don't want the guy there and dating someone else.  WK feels so empowered helping her bestie get the better of the poor guy.  Now WK can practice what games she played in the past and feel good about herself helping her friends.
india
Princess

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2016, 09:55:03 pm »

This woman is really messed up.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2016, 09:17:05 pm »

The whole office is a total mess IMO  thumbsdown

Yet on the other hand I think that Nick is going to leave not because of the triangle ( which doesn' t make much sense IMO) but because he just wants to leave his position. I think working with Will and Kate must be quite hard and frustrating and that' s why Nick is finding another job.
How many employees have left so far? They' re quite a few
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2016, 12:59:00 am »

They run that office like a frat house.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Val
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2016, 07:19:56 am »

^

They also had to have staff who sucked up to them and kept quiet about all the others things discussed.  They also chose several foreign staff eg Maria who wouldn't be so aware of their history and the public dislike of them.  Another factor was staff who council carol could bully and bark orders at not knowing that her background was lower than theirs.  Poor old Caro is still waiting for someone to curtesy to her.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2016, 11:16:15 pm »

I think it has more to do that he worked in the media area than the romantic triangle. Must be possibly the hardest job in their staff.

^Maria may be foreign but she doesn't have to be an idiot.

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2016, 11:18:59 pm »

^I think Maria is probably the smartest of the bunch. She probably sees the BS and tries her hardest to keep her head low and do what she has to do for those poor kids.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2016, 11:22:20 pm »

^there must be a subject on her posh nanny school about dealing with posh people for sure.

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2016, 11:24:31 pm »

^What I wouldn't give to be on the line when she phones home to her mom or one of her girlfriends.  easter-lol

india
Princess

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2016, 12:57:54 pm »

You know Maria is probably so disgusted with the both of them. I am glad the children have her. She appears to be down to earth and kind. Without any agenda other than the welfare of the two little ones. They really need her.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2016, 07:06:05 pm »

I was thinking that WK forced the guy out.  WK & Rebecca don't want the guy there and dating someone else.  WK feels so empowered helping her bestie get the better of the poor guy.  Now WK can practice what games she played in the past and feel good about herself helping her friends.

Staff are the only people she can realistically push around.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2016, 04:07:00 am »

Now Kate's aide finds her own Prince Charming

With more than five years of marriage and two young children, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are the model of domestic contentment — but their household is a hotbed of passion.

I hear that Kate’s highly influential personal assistant Natasha Archer has become engaged to royal snapper Chris Jackson, who has been on private photoshoots with her and Prince William.

Confirming the engagement, Chris says: ‘I’m definitely punching above my weight.’ He has been courting pulchritudinous Tash since last year and adds of his proposal: ‘Apparently, it was a long time coming.’
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3775264/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Kate-s-aide-finds-Prince-Charming-Duchess-s-private-assistant-gets-engaged-Royal-photographer.html

they do make a cute couple

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: