Royal Gossip
December 17, 2017, 12:05:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 [40]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince George of Cambridge Thread X (Read post #1 before posting)  (Read 62866 times)
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #780 on: November 12, 2017, 08:58:00 pm »

How patronising to the people that Aldo actually get up with their children at night, and then have to go to work and run their own households. He really clueless (thick) isn't he.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #781 on: November 12, 2017, 10:13:05 pm »

It's as though he comes up with things he thinks everything people would say just to make it seem like he's one of them. No one but the sugars is buying it.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #782 on: November 14, 2017, 12:28:57 pm »

In need of a royal rest! Prince William jokes that he needs 'toothpicks' to keep his eyes open due to being kept up by Charlotte and George

Prince William attended the Wales vs Australia rugby match on Saturday
    Revealed that fatherhood had seen him suffer from a lack of sleep
    The prince said that he needed 'toothpicks' to keep his eyes open 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5080789/William-jokes-needs-toothpicks-eyes-open.html

At long last the fail has finally picked up the story. The comments are the best bit. bored3
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #783 on: November 14, 2017, 01:04:05 pm »

Sometimes I only read these articles for the comments.

And they are priceless  easter-bunny
sandy
Princess

« Reply #784 on: November 14, 2017, 02:16:19 pm »

Simple aspirations! LOL. I think Will is going to complain about the third kid his being in a family of two children, it's a different dynamic for him.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #785 on: November 14, 2017, 03:40:55 pm »

^^ You're not the only one  tehe

^ The complaining will reach a new high! Esp as he was against having a third, makes it all the more of a sore spot for him.

I wonder how he'll catch up on his beauty sleep when Cambs3 arrives.  eating cookies looky
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #786 on: November 14, 2017, 04:09:12 pm »

^By hiring 3 more nannies and taking on as many engagements as possible so he doesn't have to be at home.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #787 on: November 16, 2017, 10:51:54 am »

In need of a royal rest! Prince William jokes that he needs 'toothpicks' to keep his eyes open due to being kept up by Charlotte and George

Prince William attended the Wales vs Australia rugby match on Saturday
    Revealed that fatherhood had seen him suffer from a lack of sleep
    The prince said that he needed 'toothpicks' to keep his eyes open 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5080789/William-jokes-needs-toothpicks-eyes-open.html

At long last the fail has finally picked up the story. The comments are the best bit. bored3

^ So should we feel pity for him? His remarks are so boring.

FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #788 on: December 01, 2017, 02:20:53 am »

Has there been any published list of toys that Prince George would like for Christmas?   
 X-Mas_fireplace X-Mas_fireplace X-Mas_fireplace

At Last! Prince George has written (printed) his letter!   
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5127971/Prince-William-attends-tech-festival-Helsinki.html

Really A Baron
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #789 on: December 01, 2017, 11:01:27 am »

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/663991/prince-george-gay-christian-anger-royal-family-kate-middleton-church-of-england-william
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #790 on: December 01, 2017, 01:54:11 pm »

blink
Did the priest have too much wine when he said that?

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #791 on: December 01, 2017, 01:59:08 pm »

^It's the only excuse I can think of.  What a nasty piece of work to sexualize a four year old.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #792 on: December 07, 2017, 05:45:56 am »

People have been sexualizing children since Freud at least. Some really creepy experiments took place. The modern version is called NAMbLA.  Angry ick sauer
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #793 on: December 07, 2017, 12:34:43 pm »

Good point, they even make Tv-shows about it nowadays: Toddlers and Tiara's springs to mind! thumbsdown bignono

(I can totally imagine Kate not only watching but wanting to join the show with Charlotte Lips Sealed)

Just looked up nambla definition and ick

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #794 on: December 07, 2017, 01:16:04 pm »

I just did too and am shocked at how depraved some people can be.

ick as well.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #795 on: December 08, 2017, 02:04:44 pm »

^^^ Never heard of nambla before  ick ick

People were always creeps. The ancient Greeks had a system where boys only were taught and their masters (men) had to have a sexual relationship at some point with them, but even for them the line was icky: it was not supposed to be so early that it was nambla territory but not so late to be in gay territory. Very disturbing. But I think many ignored this and didn't do it, not sure though.

Toddlers and Tiaras and similar all should be cancelled and forbidden, incl the pageants off-camera. Why won't people let children be children? I despise stage-moms who have unfullfilled dreams of becoming stars and then force their kids into these "careers".

Freud was also a creep frankly. I mean he's extremely important because he set the topic off and it became more seriously researched, but all his theories spin around sex and pnis envy and Oedipus/ Electra complexes and we're all supposed to have this, and all our dreams, just literally everything is sexually related/ motivated. So many of his theses have been either disproven or updated. Freud was a nut case himself!
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #796 on: December 08, 2017, 08:36:36 pm »

^ One of my degrees is psychology. You're spot on. To put it mildly, Freud had issues.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #797 on: December 08, 2017, 09:20:17 pm »

I wish the US government would do something about NAMBLA and put a stop to their sickness; there's the First Amendment and then there's this.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 [40]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: