Royal Gossip
August 19, 2017, 04:31:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince George of Cambridge Thread X (Read post #1 before posting)  (Read 51111 times)
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #740 on: August 12, 2017, 01:15:57 am »

Yep, not a single gay person I know would ever DREAM of sexualising a child. I've met some disgusting heterosexuals, on the other hand. In fact, heterosexual-oriented magazines sexualise children constantly.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #741 on: August 12, 2017, 03:44:46 am »

Yet right now, George is being labeled a gay icon and that is the context I'm using right now. I am certain that I'm fed up with a lot in that area and while there are vile heterosexuals (don't' get me started on all that), but I am angry that a kid is being turned into a gay icon.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #742 on: August 12, 2017, 03:48:21 am »

Post against the rules. Please refrain from making offensive general statements towards a group of people. This is only a first warning.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 09:18:24 pm by Alexandrine » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #743 on: August 12, 2017, 09:14:50 pm »

I would remind everyone the rules

6. Refrain of any kind of extreme political, religious or racial statements in your posts.

http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de/index.php/topic,4.0.html

And it would have been kind of better to post the real article and not the troll article in the DM

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/07/25/prince-georges-subjects-have-crowned-him-a-gay-icon-for-some-reason/

In any case it could have been better to discuss the topic without using to be offensive a complete group of people. thumbsdown If the discussion cannot be done in a civil manner this will be closed until further notice.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #744 on: August 12, 2017, 10:06:08 pm »

^ Who was I offending? I specifically stated that not all gay people are like that. Of course they aren't. I live in California so I have lots of gay friends and family members. And I did not post anything political, religious, or racial.  blink

I tried to PM you but your Inbox is full.
FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #745 on: August 16, 2017, 02:03:40 am »

If Prince George has to record his middle initial, does he use A for Alexander or L for Louis? I know he has more than one middle name. However he would not use all his initials.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #746 on: August 16, 2017, 11:55:45 am »

^ Depends on how many initials the unemployment office will let him use  flower

I haven't played since I stopped
Val
Duchess

« Reply #747 on: August 16, 2017, 08:08:08 pm »

^^

Isn't that an old picture/vid?   It couldn't be found when I looked.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: