Royal Gossip
September 20, 2017, 07:14:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince George of Cambridge Thread X (Read post #1 before posting)  (Read 54341 times)
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #500 on: May 17, 2017, 03:45:16 pm »

^^ Yes, they should think before saying something, depends on where they are and what to say.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #501 on: May 17, 2017, 03:50:52 pm »

^Well, there's the rub, kolkomiko.  In order to think one must have a properly functioning brain.  And a heart.  See?  They do need the Wizard of Oz.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #502 on: May 20, 2017, 04:23:06 pm »

Bruiser crying and Viperette licking a basket: those poor kids are totally uncomfortable around Waity.
http://68.media.tumblr.com/157350502275577a243662984c2f9f9c/tumblr_oq96ymUENQ1sgovsyo6_500.jpg
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #503 on: May 20, 2017, 04:28:53 pm »

No doubt that is why they dragged Nanny Maria along.  As soon as the cameras stop rolling they will be pushed of with NM.  When they arrived at Wellington on the Down Under trip, all that carrying sprog I down the plane stapes (remember crotchgate), all the mumsy pr.  One of the people who work at the airport said it was comical, as soon as the cameras stopped rolling the sprog was bundled off hastily to NM with wasty and bill medd going off in a different car.  Poor old NM left left "holding the baby".  They made poor NM wear that dreadful outfit to sprog II christening as well  -  doesn´t exactly look impressed to be wearing it does she  -  can´t say I blame her, looks like a used floor rag.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #504 on: May 20, 2017, 04:36:12 pm »

The kids will be tall like William (& Diana)... but looking like the Middletons (Carole, Pippa and Mike)
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #505 on: May 20, 2017, 04:53:56 pm »

Bruiser crying and Viperette licking a basket: those poor kids are totally uncomfortable around Waity.
http://68.media.tumblr.com/157350502275577a243662984c2f9f9c/tumblr_oq96ymUENQ1sgovsyo6_500.jpg

It's sad, almost like some kind of Victorian arrangement where the sprogs get wheeled out for an hour a day. No surprise that they're the most badly behaved out of all the kids. Embarrassing.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #506 on: May 20, 2017, 06:20:12 pm »

The "licking a basket" bit had me laughing!
Astonishing really that the precious "royals" were the worst behaved and even worse how Waity ignored G crying, smothering C with attention and then finally berating G for crying. Even worse is her driving off with her two sprogs, whilst the other kids stayed behind - she was the one attending to them and then left them!! She was the unofficial matron/ bridesmaid of honour and did all the role required, but then zoomed off instantly, bride & groom and the kids were still at the church entrance! Those two sprogs are so isolated, would have been much more fun for them to be with the other kids and be wheeled off together, but no, the "normal royals" get very normal special treatment, as always.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #507 on: May 20, 2017, 07:40:21 pm »

^ I do think that Charlotte is definitely the favourite child. Probably because Waity sees her as a future mini me.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #508 on: May 20, 2017, 07:45:25 pm »

^ Likely, don't forget either her name: Charlotte Elizabeth Diana ...

Where did Bill the Plumber disappear to? Waity clearly in over her head with just the two of her own, never mind the other kids, nanny M couldn't do much as the press & public would have seen too much of their actual interactions, so where was hands-on father of the year Willnot to help with a crying G and a lost & clingy C? We saw him arrive, did he leave through the backdoor running away from his family?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #509 on: May 20, 2017, 10:56:17 pm »

It is annoying to see the royalists rant in the comments section of the DM that Charlotte looks Exactly like the Queen. It's like those cheesy soap operas where the same actress plays the great grandmother and the great granddaughter. George did not look happy in those knee breeches
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #510 on: May 20, 2017, 11:29:07 pm »

If I may add a comment about the arrival in NZ. They gave George to Nanny on arrival as they went straight to an official engagement - the welcome at Government House - and so it made sense to send him with Nanny to get settled at where he was going to stay while they were there. They didn't go somewhere to get changed first.

As for the wedding - to me it looks like George is developing a similar attitude to William at that age - no discipline and no idea how to behave in public but he was, it seems, better behaved than William was at Andrew's wedding. I do think having so many very young children is always going to have problems as when one plays up the others often follow.

Charlotte is clearly the favourite because she is the girl and we know that William wanted a girl first and Charles wanted a daughter as well so this is the first girl for either of them.

George will learn, very soon, however, that in the long run he will be top dog - if he doesn't realise that already (Charles suggested that he was about 3 - 4 when he realised that he was going to be King - but he also went to his mother's coronation about then and had the Queen Mum telling him that the next time there was a coronation it would be his).

Charlotte - to me - clearly looks like the Queen - as I have said before though, not as a little girl but as she is now. She has that 'old face'. I don't see much Middleton in her but George is all Middleton. I don't see any Spencer in either of them.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #511 on: May 20, 2017, 11:40:33 pm »

I see George and I see Will. But I do not see the Queen on Charlotte. easter-lol

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #512 on: May 20, 2017, 11:47:12 pm »

If I may add a comment about the arrival in NZ. They gave George to Nanny on arrival as they went straight to an official engagement - the welcome at Government House - and so it made sense to send him with Nanny to get settled at where he was going to stay while they were there. They didn't go somewhere to get changed first.

As for the wedding - to me it looks like George is developing a similar attitude to William at that age - no discipline and no idea how to behave in public but he was, it seems, better behaved than William was at Andrew's wedding. I do think having so many very young children is always going to have problems as when one plays up the others often follow.

Charlotte is clearly the favourite because she is the girl and we know that William wanted a girl first and Charles wanted a daughter as well so this is the first girl for either of them.

George will learn, very soon, however, that in the long run he will be top dog - if he doesn't realise that already (Charles suggested that he was about 3 - 4 when he realised that he was going to be King - but he also went to his mother's coronation about then and had the Queen Mum telling him that the next time there was a coronation it would be his).

Charlotte - to me - clearly looks like the Queen - as I have said before though, not as a little girl but as she is now. She has that 'old face'. I don't see much Middleton in her but George is all Middleton. I don't see any Spencer in either of them.

George and Charlotte IMO both look like Middletons. I don't see her looking like the Queen.  Charlotte looks like a toddler and does not have an old face. She looks like Kate's mini me in one of the photos where they both smile.

I hope George won't be treated like the "top dog" within the family.  Charlotte will one day be a Princess Royal.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #513 on: May 21, 2017, 10:58:34 am »

^Agree, IMO she has always looked meddledoom, nothing of HM in her at all.  Sprong I also looks very meddledoom.  Mimi me´s of pa medd and council caro those two.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #514 on: May 21, 2017, 01:53:56 pm »

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DARp6jGWAAIC-dm.jpg  sob

Big contrast https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DASQqp_XgAAecv2.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/20/14/40926A5B00000578-4524842-Uh_oh_The_Duchess_lost_her_cool_as_she_told_Prince_George_to_qui-a-21_1495288238230.jpg
india
Princess

« Reply #515 on: May 21, 2017, 02:24:05 pm »

Council Cath is certainly showing her low rent roots in the way that she is castigating her supposed children. Evil witch that she is.
Snowpea
Countess

« Reply #516 on: May 21, 2017, 03:24:04 pm »

^ I do think that Charlotte is definitely the favourite child. Probably because Waity sees her as a future mini me.

More like a Mini Council Caro. The resemblance is uncanny.  For Georgie beginning to really see Pa Middleton but no William.

Why are children carrying empty baskets? Are they taking a collection?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 03:29:55 pm by Snowpea » Logged
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #517 on: May 21, 2017, 06:11:44 pm »

^^

In that first photo Buflesse, I really feel for that wee lad. He looks such a lost soul there. Utterly bereft like he can do nothing right.

Imagine the misery he's going through. I'm relieved he has Nanny Maria there to show him love.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #518 on: May 21, 2017, 06:31:26 pm »

George is the only kid who caused a fuss at the wedding which is indicative of a lack of consistent discipline (the good, solid, loving kind).  I also see a little tyrant who is not receiving the best example, perhaps, from his father.  I have very little doubt that PW is very demanding and if he, and Kate, always manage to say something negative about him in public, imagine what's said within earshot at home.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #519 on: May 21, 2017, 08:40:12 pm »

They don't seem to know how to interact with the other children. And notice immediately after how Waity separated them even more from the others. Something very odd there.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: