Royal Gossip
October 18, 2018, 10:51:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince George of Cambridge Thread X (Read post #1 before posting)  (Read 89479 times)
Val
Princess

« Reply #340 on: October 02, 2016, 07:09:09 pm »

^

Precisely
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #341 on: October 02, 2016, 08:00:27 pm »

The Swedes also dress their kids in a normal manner.

At least they dressed C appropriately when they left (at long last), but G looked like he stole some toddler's shorts.. And always literally the same clothes.. Did they bulk buy them along with Kate's jeggings and wedges?
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

This is what it sounds like

« Reply #342 on: October 03, 2016, 02:19:52 am »

Very concerning that George had no original reaction to the tower of balloons.  He saw Charlotte pat them (which seems more suitable for an infant of 8-10 mos), then he repeated exactly what she did only more forcefully.  Autistic kids will repeat phrases they've heard, and they lack original, imaginative play.  George could well be "on the Autism spectrum" - which of course means there is a range of severity. 

Or both of these kids could simply be lacking parental warmth and bonding.  You can learn a great deal simply by observing the body language of parent and child when said parent is holding the child.  Never have I seen a photo of George in which he looks comforted and relaxed when held by his parents.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #343 on: October 03, 2016, 02:53:57 am »

When the nanny is going teach this kid how to give high five's and fist-bumps. It looks like shaking hands is difficult to him too. The Canadian lad extend the hand in another friendly gesture and George turned his face away...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3818258/George-leaves-hanging-Young-prince-snubs-Canadian-high-five-leaves-nation-final-day-Royal-tour.html
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #344 on: October 03, 2016, 08:41:22 am »

^^ Exactly. They didn't know what to do, nor with the balloons or anyway but people would say they were just touched.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #345 on: October 03, 2016, 08:54:16 am »

An article from when we were told sprog I going to Montessori play school

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-george/12057507/William-and-Kate-choose-Montessori-nursery-in-Norfolk-for-Prince-George.html

This para interesting, and I wondered if it related in any way to sprog I at the time. Why make a specific reference to autism in the article, absolutely no need if nothing wrong somewhere.

Westacre says it has "an all inclusive open door approach" and has in the past taught children on the autistic spectrum and physically disabled children.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #346 on: October 03, 2016, 11:28:37 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3818906/I-m-going-fly-England-Prince-George-told-Kate-played-controls-invited-seaplane-s-cockpit-landed-journey-home.html laugh pinocchio
india
Princess

« Reply #347 on: October 03, 2016, 11:31:26 am »

These 2 children obviously are in need of proper socialization. With adults and other children. And I can assure you that Nanny Maria would never teach PG to hi five. She is of the old school and that type of thing is not kosher.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #348 on: October 03, 2016, 11:35:47 am »

^ Or Waity and Ma' order her what to do and how. I can imagine it.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #349 on: October 03, 2016, 01:47:09 pm »

The royal eight-day tour of eastern Canada has taken the royals from the stunning scenery of the Hadai Gwaii archipelago to the Yukon gold rush town of Whitehorse.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3818906/I-m-going-fly-England-Prince-George-told-Kate-played-controls-invited-seaplane-s-cockpit-landed-journey-home.html#ixzz4M1epyY37
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It was western Canada, DM.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

This is what it sounds like

« Reply #350 on: October 03, 2016, 03:23:43 pm »

An article from when we were told sprog I going to Montessori play school

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-george/12057507/William-and-Kate-choose-Montessori-nursery-in-Norfolk-for-Prince-George.html

This para interesting, and I wondered if it related in any way to sprog I at the time. Why make a specific reference to autism in the article, absolutely no need if nothing wrong somewhere.

Westacre says it has "an all inclusive open door approach" and has in the past taught children on the autistic spectrum and physically disabled children.

I remember this article for sure.  As the press often does, it seems they include snippets of info to casually suggest something they may be privy to.  They've done this time and again with Cashbridge's. 

As India says, these kids desperately need socialization, and ultimately less latitude than was given to Bill Med!
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #351 on: October 05, 2016, 11:49:33 am »

OMG
Waity gets poor Bruiser those Damien getups so he cannot be mistaken for proletariat! laugh
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3822884/So-s-Kate-dresses-Prince-George-shorts-Etiquette-expert-says-Duchess-Cambridge-doesn-t-want-want-considered-suburban.html
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #352 on: October 05, 2016, 12:05:27 pm »

easter-lol
George looks ridiculous ( and I bet he' s always cold too with that ridiculous shorts).
kate is pathetic
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #353 on: October 05, 2016, 12:14:51 pm »

Sorry but weren' t Kate and Bill Middleton supposed to be " normal"?
So why that ridiculous upper class shorts ( which no kid wear any longer)?

Sorry for double posting
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #354 on: October 05, 2016, 12:53:33 pm »

You cannot manufacture class - seriously, those gauche-climbing Middletons need to get over themselves. It's fall, twits, dress the sprogs appropriately.  snob
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #355 on: October 05, 2016, 02:27:12 pm »

^ True.  You either have class or you donĀ“t.  Right now sprog I is a meddledoom, and irrespective of bill medd or where he lives, he is not class, he is being raised as a meddledoom in the meddledoom ways.  And pray, might one ask, is wrong with being suburban.  Council caro hails from sink estate origins, council cath raised by said woman  -  so what is all this looking down their noses at being suburban.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #356 on: October 05, 2016, 03:46:02 pm »

The Cambs only want to be "normal" when it suits them and even then it's their particularly peculiar definition of "normal"...
Have been annoyed that they put the boy in bloody shorts in any weather conditions, glad other people are complaining about that, felt like I was the only one  legs
But the shorts thing is really Waity thinking she's part of Downton Abbey, like all their vintage throwbacks.. eg the christening..

"Etiquette expert and MailOnline columnist, William Hanson, claims that shorts on young boys are, in fact, a silent British class marker and trousers are deemed 'suburban', which no self-respecting royal would want to be considered."

It's not as silently a "class marker" as that idiot states and only desperate people dress their kids according to "class markers", esp those who are desperate to appear to be part of a class they are usually not a part of. Hello Kate & Carole!

Shorts also look way too small and uncomfortable, like they are wedged in the poor boy's behind
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/10/05/09/3901F8AC00000578-3822884-image-m-9_1475656500140.jpg

The shorts were always ridiculous but at least it's not quite as bad here
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/10/05/09/32C43EAB00000578-3822884-image-a-5_1475656438242.jpg
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 03:53:44 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #357 on: October 05, 2016, 04:51:06 pm »

Kate IS the epitome of the negative side of suburban 'culture';  useless degree, eating disorder (a fashionable one of course), siblings who have a major entitlement complex, uncultured, boorish when visiting foreign countries, living off of loans and debt, wants a rich hardworking man to support her and her social aspirations.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #358 on: October 05, 2016, 06:16:18 pm »

They can't logically look at clothes and pick something that is appropriate for his age and the wether outside. They can't seem to deviate from this uniform that is outdated. The only thing more head scratching is all the excuses that they put out explaining why she does it. If something isn't strange you don't have to explain why you did something more than once. You especially don't have give numerous different reasons.  stop trying to explain, no one gets it and it's not how anyone still dresses their children.

And to me not being able to give a high five or hand shake is more a result of not being around adults either. Adults especially males love to give children high fives or fist bumps. It's a greeting and if you arnt good at greeting people it's because you arnt seeing anyone new on a day to day basis. My guess is they aren not around other  children or adults a lot. After the second time he ignored the boy for the handshake it made me just sad for them. They do keep them just hidden away and it showed. William and Kate eventually your children will have to learn how to be functioning adults and at the rate you two are bringing down the monarchy they may even have to have jobs.

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #359 on: October 05, 2016, 09:11:41 pm »

^^^ So most of the Uk upperclass kids have pneumonia in winter then.
If I have a kid I wouldn' t ever put him/her shorts in winter or when it' s cold just to look aristocrat. T&hat' s really idiocy
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: