Royal Gossip
August 15, 2018, 04:50:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince George of Cambridge Thread X (Read post #1 before posting)  (Read 85278 times)
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #200 on: July 25, 2016, 09:26:38 pm »

The Lupo gate  tehe

Chocolate, however, can be toxic to dogs and the Magnum bar in question is covered in white chocolate.
It’s pretty hard to screw up the good-will vibes a picture of a little boy and his dog normally produces but once again, Prince William and Kate Middleton have managed to provoke another backlash with well-intended PR photos they hired a professional to shoot.
If the British Monarchy wants to use terms like The Kate Effect and The George Effect to justify its cost to taxpayers, then it must also acknowledge the impact its actions have on the public.  According to a Daily Mail article, the shirt Prince George was wearing in his third birthday photos sold out in an hour.  The potential damage caused by those who might mimic the actions of the young prince will never be known nor can it be adequately measured in pounds because for most of us, our dogs are members of our family.

http://lovelolaheart.com/?p=3559

They never do it right, they never ever put some care in what they do  thumbsdown
Or maybe they're sooooo dumb
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #201 on: July 26, 2016, 12:48:13 pm »

I never even noticed that Lupo's behind was missing.

Wish my bum would disappear as easily as that!

^ Really, they have a magic powder. Anyway I think a dog would lick that ice cream but Lupo looks away. It is strange.

FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #202 on: July 26, 2016, 06:18:18 pm »

^^^"Lupo's eyes look weird in the photo. Something off about the photograph"

I suspect the Lupo they used is from the shoot when George was 8 months old, when they did that odd "us in the window" pose
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #203 on: July 26, 2016, 11:42:23 pm »

British Council boss attacks Prince George for 'white privilege' and living 'on public money'

The British Council has pledged to investigate comments reportedly made by one of its senior employees criticising three-year-old Prince George for being privileged, rich and living "on public money".

Angela Gibbins - Head of Global Estates for the organisation, which works in international education and is partially funded by the taxpayer - is said to have made angry comments about the Prince on social media.

The British Council, which promotes the UK and the English language in more than 100 countries, said her alleged comments, in which she called Prince George "royal, rich" and "advantaged" and referenced "white privilege", were not representative of the organisation's views.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/25/british-council-boss-attacks-prince-george-for-white-privilege-a/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #204 on: July 27, 2016, 03:04:49 am »

^^I came in here to type this exact thing! Lupo looks just a weird in this picture as he did in the window picture. It's as though he was photoshopped in.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #205 on: July 27, 2016, 06:24:11 am »

^Not to get too off topic, but I truly think something bad happened to the real Lupo long ago. Remember the story about Lupo getting his head stuck in a fence in July 2013 ? The one where someone was heard shouting "Lupo", followed by a high pitched dog scream ?  sob The animal rescue people were called, but then they were told the dog was freed & it was spun as "oh, the Midds & James have dogs, it was probably one of those."
sandy
Princess

« Reply #206 on: July 27, 2016, 02:37:53 pm »

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_21020796,00.html

Cover story on Prince George, a "proper little chap." I thought those pictures would get into People Magazine
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #207 on: July 27, 2016, 04:22:59 pm »

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/27/uk-council-investigating-employee-who-insulted-prince-george.html][url]http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/27/uk-council-investigating-employee-who-insulted-prince-george.html[/url]

UNITED KINGDOM
UK council investigates worker who slammed Prince George’s 'white privilege'

The British Council, which promotes British culture and values worldwide, said Tuesday it has started disciplinary procedures against an employee who went on a social media rant against Prince George.

The woman posted obscene comments about George -- who just celebrated his third birthday -- on Facebook, using expletives and calling the youngster an example of "white privilege living off public money."

She also made fun of George's facial expressions.

The British Council said in a statement that the comment was made on a "private social media account" and does not represent the council's views and values.

George's parents, Prince William and his wife Kate, have not commented. They released new pictures of George last week to mark his birthday.

If the person used a "private social media account" to comment doesn't this fall under freedom of speech?  I'm confused.   dontknow

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #208 on: July 27, 2016, 04:26:11 pm »

^ I agree. They consider her kids as forbidden fruit.  huh

Lindsay
Baroness

« Reply #209 on: July 27, 2016, 06:28:31 pm »

∆∆
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/27/uk-council-investigating-employee-who-insulted-prince-george.html]http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/27/uk-council-investigating-employee-who-insulted-prince-george.html][url]http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/27/uk-council-investigating-employee-who-insulted-prince-george.html[/url]

UNITED KINGDOM
UK council investigates worker who slammed Prince George’s 'white privilege'

The British Council, which promotes British culture and values worldwide, said Tuesday it has started disciplinary procedures against an employee who went on a social media rant against Prince George.

The woman posted obscene comments about George -- who just celebrated his third birthday -- on Facebook, using expletives and calling the youngster an example of "white privilege living off public money."

She also made fun of George's facial expressions.

The British Council said in a statement that the comment was made on a "private social media account" and does not represent the council's views and values.

George's parents, Prince William and his wife Kate, have not commented. They released new pictures of George last week to mark his birthday.

If the person used a "private social media account" to comment doesn't this fall under freedom of speech?  I'm confused.   dontknow

I know free speech is different their. Nothing like our interpretation of the First Amendment, especially when it comes to the BRF. That is why speculation about the possibility of the Middleton's divorce was published in foreign media and why they foreign press can run photos and stories that the British press cannot. Royal reporters complain about it often.

Even in the US people can be fired because of things on their personal social media. It is meant to protect you from arrest and government retaliation, not from the actions of private companies or backlash from other people. They also don't have our very loose at will employment laws. They tend to have contracts and with a high profile PR like job I can't imagine it not including social media conditions.

It seems mean to pick on George though. He doesn't know. Willnot and Cannot are the ones actively exploiting their privilege. Also, Kate makes x100 more ridiculous faces than George and she is aware of her image and knows how many people will see the photos.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #210 on: July 27, 2016, 09:22:44 pm »

^I understand what you're saying and agree.  It's also not in the finest of taste but the "author" of the posts doesn't work for the monarchy so I'm still confused if it was a private account they were using.  For instance, if somebody here at RGF worked for a company in England and their employers saw what they posted, could they discipline them?  This is a public site after all based in Germany, tho.  But, still...it opens the door for all kinds of pushing people around for expressing points of view. 

I find this very disturbing.  In my line of work, unless I attack my employers, threaten anybody's life, openly bully a co-worker or any employee, and/or any direct illegal activity, I'm free to express an opinion about some kid who lives in the White House, for example, and looks like a goon or is experiencing "unfair taxpayer privilege".  That is absolutely my right.  Any disciplinary action from a company that I work for would be met full-throttle with a civil rights attorney/defamation/etc so I remain...confused.  Yes, we have 'at will' firing but this would fall under wrongful disciplinary action and if dismissed, a whole bunch of he## would happen. 

The only thing is if there is something contractual that this person signed stating that they were not to mention the BRF, this company doesn't have much to stand on.   

Does anybody know what the actual comments were?   eating cookies

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #211 on: July 28, 2016, 01:37:44 pm »

Prince George already has impeccable manners – here's the proof

Prince George is growing up to be a very well-mannered boy, an outing to a café recently showed. The future King and his mum Kate were visiting the Fakenham Garden Centre in Norfolk when they stopped for a break.

George was heard asking a café employee for a slice of cake, using his best – and sweetest – manners.

"Kate said to George, 'Ask the nice lady what you would like to have,'" a local told People. "George said, 'Excuse me nice lady, but can I have... ' and pointed to a cake on the counter.
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2016072832671/prince-george-kate-middleton-cafe/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #212 on: July 28, 2016, 02:59:18 pm »

They can't work so they put out these "cute" stories.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #213 on: July 28, 2016, 03:28:41 pm »

They also come out with the most ridiculous stories. Any idiot knows that a three year old would not have that good a sentence structure when speaking. Could they please stop with these ridiculous fairytales they fancy to be their lives???
Kibby3
courtier

« Reply #214 on: July 28, 2016, 03:56:50 pm »

^ totally agree!  I have 3 kids and there is no way a little boy who just turned 3 speaks like that unless she made him memorize it and practice over and over again for weeks in which case it doesn't really count as good manners IMO
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #215 on: July 28, 2016, 04:23:01 pm »

^^  thumbsup

india
Princess

« Reply #216 on: July 28, 2016, 06:55:03 pm »

More lies.
i used to be a monarchist
courtier

« Reply #217 on: July 28, 2016, 07:28:20 pm »

The Lupo and the ice cream cone photo really creeps me out.  So fake.  Why would they bother to fake a scene like that??

There is no way, with food that close to its face, a dog wouldn't be straining to get closer to it for a whiff, if not an actual taste, even from a sitting position.  And he would not take his eyes off the food.

I just love the Scandinavians, especially the Swedes...so natural compared to the constant fakery of the Middletons.  They are seriously demented.  And it's not all the British RF.  Anne's family interactions are so loving and free and natural.  With Bill Middleton and his in-laws, it just constant acting and posing like they think royal scenes should be like.

Oh I can't wait until he severs ties with his wife and her family.  There will be sighs of relief all over this country.  They really have destroyed that now close to middle-aged man.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #218 on: July 29, 2016, 12:41:26 am »

The dog looks like its rolling eyes were painted in. It is creepy. George is probably with his nanny who is airbrushed out and "Lupo" put in. The kid is cute but he is not any more "special" than any other 3 year old, title and all. Charles and DIana never had all this cloying PR about William and Harry. George is trotted out for photo ops to smokescreen WIlliam and Kate's non working.
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #219 on: July 29, 2016, 03:48:29 am »

"Excuse me nice lady, but can I have"

Brought to you by the same idiots who thought up "Daddy isn't in the china cabinet"  bored3 And how do they know he eats bananas & cereal for breakfast ? Clearly a Carole leak
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 03:50:53 am by FortressODaveBarry » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: