Royal Gossip
August 15, 2018, 04:52:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince George of Cambridge Thread X (Read post #1 before posting)  (Read 85282 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #180 on: July 23, 2016, 02:59:59 am »

Odd blurry background as well. Who really knows if they were taken at Amber Hall.  bored3

Keep Calm and Carry On
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #181 on: July 23, 2016, 03:27:25 am »

^"I wonder why they didn't get any swings with their kids name. It is an odd wedding present."

George & Char got a seesaw with their names a while back. I'd guess the swing was bought by Carole or Pippa; otherwise they'd be crowing about "the wedding present was from Lady So And So"
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #182 on: July 23, 2016, 07:21:54 am »

^ That's interesting. I found that his face is a little thiner and his hair is different.  eating cookies

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #183 on: July 23, 2016, 07:48:22 am »

^^ I wonder why they didn't photograph George in front of the seesaw instead of his parents' swing? Seems a bit odd.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #184 on: July 23, 2016, 12:26:28 pm »

HE always looks like he got treatment at the salon for his hair. A more natural look would have been better. He looks like a child actor made up by a stage mother.
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #185 on: July 23, 2016, 02:35:57 pm »

^^Probably to reinforce "We're so in love & still together. We even have two kids, which totally proves nobody's running off to Kenya to bang anyone else. Thanks for coming, George *pushes George offstage* Also, you really should call refer to me as Catherine, Dutchess Of Cambridge & Future Queen Of The Universe. That ***ing swing doesn't say Kate Middleton, okay ?  Kate-Horror-Queen
Lindsay
Baroness

« Reply #186 on: July 23, 2016, 05:09:51 pm »

laugh You are probably right. Plus, since she didn't get to play photographer she had to be a part of it somehow. She shouldn't push the Kate Middleton thing to hard, she can be/is called much worse.

^^ Yes, he does and poor Charlotte always looks like no one put any thought into how she looked. Hand me down George clothes, haphazardly placed barrettes, repeating outfits in the very few photo shoots she has done (unlike George.) She seems like one of those women who will get jealous of their daughter. It starts out with resenting the love and affection given by the dad and then jealousy of all the attention and complements little girls get. It will kill her if Charlotte grows up to be thin and even sort of pretty, as her daughter grows into her looks Kate will be rapidly losing her (yikes, it is all downhill from here and now is not that great ick) Charlotte will have boys paying attention to her, flirting with her and the media's attention will be off Kate. If she stays away from smoking and dieting and tanning obsessively she will have much better skin than Kate ever did. She also could end up being innately stylish, charismatic, smart, or genuinely kind (thanks to the people that did the heavy lifting of raising her, not her parents) that will be a rocky relationship between the two of them at best. Carole could at least be happy living vicariously through her daughters. Kate is too petty, self-involved, and shallow to set aside the jealousy. (Pippa will learn this soon too!)

Poor kids! I hope they have great nannies and a strong non-Cambridge/Middleton support system.  loveshower
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #187 on: July 23, 2016, 09:50:25 pm »

I find George charming but these photos are awful. They don't show his personality most of them are super artificial and the name in the swing is the cherry on top.

Also why no photo with Charlotte which is what is usually done? One or two photos alone and one with siblings.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #188 on: July 24, 2016, 12:04:08 am »

THe photo with Lupo looks very airbrushed.  IT is weird that Charlotte could not be in a photo with George. It's as if Kate prefers trotting out George.
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #189 on: July 24, 2016, 04:39:52 am »

^It's not because Kate likes George better or has some logical reason (ex "he sits still better"); it all boils down to Char being "tiny Diana who must be protected" in William's eyes, while Kate sees Char as something / someone she can manipulate the press & public opinion with. The unfortunate comparison would be a trade show booth that hands out pencils + brochures to every visitor, but only select visitors are given the free Company X t-shirt, travel mug & full sized sample. Which is a cruel way to use children
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #190 on: July 24, 2016, 10:21:26 am »

Kate and William accused of 'irresponsible animal cruelty' over picture of Prince George 'feeding a Magnum' to Lupo despite dogs being ALLERGIC to ice cream and chocolate

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3703006/Kate-William-accused-irresponsible-animal-cruelty-picture-Prince-George-feeding-chocolate-ICE-CREAM-Lupo-despite-dogs-allergic-dairy.html#ixzz4F91zr1KA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown
Ice cream and whatever has sugar in it is like poison for dogs and for all animals thumbsdown thumbsdown
Pets mustn' t get sugar at all. Pet mustn' t eat ice cream. It' s not for them, it' s really  unhealthy.

What really upsets me is that they decided to release such a photo! Didn' t they know the world look at them and judges them? Didn' t they know they would be criticised further ( I mean Will and Kate aren' t the most loved Royals).
I didn' t think they were so stupid, but they are!
They could pick any picture, they could have chosed any move, place, food to give the dog  tehe
Will and Kate are so careless, they' re such a disgrace  thumbsdown

George is cute though!
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #191 on: July 24, 2016, 11:32:52 am »

I don't understand why they didn't take a photo about Charlotte and George together.

india
Princess

« Reply #192 on: July 24, 2016, 02:33:36 pm »

They are clueless and have a lesser intelligence.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #193 on: July 24, 2016, 02:35:50 pm »

^^Isn't it to denote George's birthday?  If so, then it would make sense to exclude Charlotte.  I've kind of lost track, tho.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #194 on: July 24, 2016, 02:36:07 pm »

Where is Kate, the photographer? Anyway I can't see anything special about those photos.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2016072232554/prince-george-birthday-portraits-matt-porteous/

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #195 on: July 24, 2016, 07:44:39 pm »

^^Isn't it to denote George's birthday?  If so, then it would make sense to exclude Charlotte.  I've kind of lost track, tho.

Yes, it is. But the normal in royal families that give photos for the bdays, is one photo or more for the bday person and a at least one with its siblings.

THe photo with Lupo looks very airbrushed.  IT is weird that Charlotte could not be in a photo with George. It's as if Kate prefers trotting out George.

That photo is what really made me thought that it was very artificial. I really doubt the dog was there at all.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Little light
Countess

« Reply #196 on: July 24, 2016, 10:06:29 pm »

I doubt the dog was there too. If you zoom into the tree root just behind Lupo's head, the tree root matches EXACTLY Lupo's silhouette. Exactly.

He's probably giving ice cream to Charlotte but she's been brushed out and Lupo brushed in.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #197 on: July 24, 2016, 10:27:16 pm »

The backside of the dog looks weirdly cut off and overall there is no connection between dog and boy, G looks at the ice cream and lupo stares just ahead, neither looking at G nor the ice. It looks definitely weird. As many noted, very weird that no pic was included with C, also weird that we never get really family pics, esp to mark important milestones like birthdays. Don't get me started on the weirdly cobbled photoshop fails they have published so far.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cn9MGxjWgAAB7OH.jpg
Little light
Countess

« Reply #198 on: July 24, 2016, 10:41:10 pm »

I never even noticed that Lupo's behind was missing.

Wish my bum would disappear as easily as that!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #199 on: July 25, 2016, 03:28:17 am »

Lupo's eyes look weird in the photo. Something off about the photograph
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: