Royal Gossip
October 20, 2018, 11:32:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince George of Cambridge Thread X (Read post #1 before posting)  (Read 89675 times)
india
Princess

« Reply #160 on: July 12, 2016, 12:04:09 pm »

We all know who mothers them and that's Maria.
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #161 on: July 12, 2016, 07:14:21 pm »

^^^^ Oh, no doubt Kate does that. Remember when she was pregnant with Char ? George was supposedly constantly running around opening doors & cabinets; so she "needed" someone to watch him while she spent the day sleeping  bored3
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #162 on: July 15, 2016, 07:47:30 pm »

Little dude is turning 3

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3691257/Birthday-fit-Prince-new-puppy-300-train-set-monogrammed-football-George-turns-three-s-perfect-pile-treats-party-Middleton-style-lined-help-celebrate.html
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #163 on: July 16, 2016, 09:22:25 am »

We'll only hear about his birthday "party" again. This article is about a fuss they plan. They can't buy his love with piles of gifts. Where are his friends (if he has any)? No other kids again?

india
Princess

« Reply #164 on: July 16, 2016, 03:25:17 pm »

The Worthless Pair is not interested in this child's welfare. They only care about how he is useful to their selfish purposes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #165 on: July 16, 2016, 08:11:15 pm »

Kate probably won't invest in new outfits for his birthday, she will go into the old trunk of William's clothing and just have George wear them.
Val
Princess

« Reply #166 on: July 16, 2016, 08:48:07 pm »

^

Then as we have seen pass them on to the viperette.
india
Princess

« Reply #167 on: July 16, 2016, 09:36:48 pm »

The poor little Viperette is most unfortunate looking. What she wears makes no difference.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #168 on: July 17, 2016, 11:40:45 am »

^ I agree.

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #169 on: July 22, 2016, 12:36:52 pm »

Some new photos to mark George's third birthday have been released.

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2016/07/22/19/43/playful-new-photographs-released-to-mark-prince-georges-third-birthday
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #170 on: July 22, 2016, 12:49:59 pm »

They had enough of articles about Pippa.  easter-lol Anyway, why are their names written on that swing? I would prefer "Mummy and Daddy".

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #171 on: July 22, 2016, 01:40:57 pm »

^That's a good catch!  I'm guessing this is William and Kate's swing so they had two choices for George, no, three:  Get the kid his own swing, if you are that full of yourself build one that says "Mummy or Daddy" as you stated, or have pictures taken of him somewhere else.  This just looks self-serving and vain.  Oh, they're hopeless. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
casie
courtier

« Reply #172 on: July 22, 2016, 02:17:45 pm »

Happy Birthday, George pinkheart I can't believe how tall you're getting!  Don't grow up too fast.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #173 on: July 22, 2016, 02:40:27 pm »

Sweet pics.

Kate and William accused of 'irresponsible animal cruelty' over picture of Prince George 'feeding a Magnum' to Lupo despite dogs being ALLERGIC to ice cream and chocolate

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3703006/Kate-William-accused-irresponsible-animal-cruelty-picture-Prince-George-feeding-chocolate-ICE-CREAM-Lupo-despite-dogs-allergic-dairy.html#ixzz4F91zr1KA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #174 on: July 22, 2016, 02:57:45 pm »

^Those are cute and he's growing like a weed!  My goodness.

However, chocolate is a huge no-no for dogs and I have to agree that it's smart to point that out for any other idiotic dog owners who might emulate this practice.  It can send dogs into seizures and, in some cases, kill them.  Do they never do any research before publishing these things?  I don't think they meant harm but there has to be some personal responsibility for what they do put out there. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #175 on: July 22, 2016, 03:49:41 pm »

Sweet pics.

Kate and William accused of 'irresponsible animal cruelty' over picture of Prince George 'feeding a Magnum' to Lupo despite dogs being ALLERGIC to ice cream and chocolate

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3703006/Kate-William-accused-irresponsible-animal-cruelty-picture-Prince-George-feeding-chocolate-ICE-CREAM-Lupo-despite-dogs-allergic-dairy.html#ixzz4F91zr1KA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Of course they are irresponsible and stupid - they are Middletons, for crying out loud.  Probably first time in a long time they visited the kid. Magnum bars, what, no organic Duchy made ice cream?
Lindsay
Baroness

« Reply #176 on: July 22, 2016, 06:15:49 pm »

They had enough of articles about Pippa.  easter-lol Anyway, why are their names written on that swing? I would prefer "Mummy and Daddy".

It was a wedding present.

We'll only hear about his birthday "party" again. This article is about a fuss they plan. They can't buy his love with piles of gifts. Where are his friends (if he has any)? No other kids again?

The Worthless Pair is not interested in this child's welfare. They only care about how he is useful to their selfish purposes.

He probably has school friends but I'm sure that they weren't invited. They are too obsessed with their "privacy". The peasants can't know what the inside of Amner Hall looks like or the theme of George's party! Also, if it's just the Middletons there is no reason to put on a big show of the happy family. Will wouldn't even need to be there.

It is also a bit odd that she didn't take these photos. She usually does the candid shots and has a photographer for big events.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #177 on: July 22, 2016, 08:51:47 pm »

A Manson fest and no Windsors. eating cookies
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #178 on: July 22, 2016, 08:53:20 pm »

Another huge no-no: saying Kate may play in the bounce house. It is recommended (at least on this side of the pond) that adults + children over a certain height / or weight not climb in, except for very specific ones built to handle that; some party companies are only okay with "you the parent can sit inside it, but don't bounce with the kids at the same time." Sorry, I'm picky about safety stuff like that

All About Prince George's Birthday Tea Party in the Countryside: 'If There Is a Bouncy Castle, Kate Will Be on It!'
http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_21020127,00.html

Tanna retweeted this:
Some very odd framing or crops on the birthday pics of #PrinceGeorge. Feet and hands would seem to be an optional extra !
https://twitter.com/markacuthbert/status/756417760696172544
Lindsay
Baroness

« Reply #179 on: July 22, 2016, 10:03:24 pm »

^ There is no way she'll be in the bounce house in front of their posh friends. That is just meant to make her sound down to earth, hands on, and like the fun mom. It's like the cooking, gardening, and not having live in help - easy to claim, hard to disprove, especially if you get your Kate news from People.

The biggest danger with bigger kids and adults is them bouncing too hard or landing on or being bounced into so as long as she isn't full out jumping it will be fine. They will let you do it in the indoor bounce house places and they are really strict. The only thing that makes them adult is wall height and floor strength for multiple adults. As long as no adult is bouncing into the walls and are careful not to knock kids around they will be fine.

An aquatic life photographer was an interesting choice to do his birthday portraits.

I wonder why they didn't get any swings with their kids name. It is an odd wedding present.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 10:09:47 pm by Lindsay » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: