Royal Gossip
November 16, 2018, 10:25:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince George of Cambridge Thread X (Read post #1 before posting)  (Read 92001 times)
FrederickLouis
Countess

« Reply #760 on: November 07, 2017, 12:49:34 am »

Has there been any published list of toys that Prince George would like for Christmas?   
 X-Mas_fireplace X-Mas_fireplace X-Mas_fireplace

Really A Baron
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #761 on: November 07, 2017, 05:41:11 pm »

I notice a re-release of a couple of sprog I's christening photos a couple of days ago.  I do wonder if this is to try and draw attention from the sheer greed of HM and her billions in recent days.  Crazy to come out with a rerelease four years after the event that few were interested in anyway. 

There was a lot of criticism as I recall post the christening of sprog I, and a couple of cobbled together photos were released, both photoshopped up to the eyeballs, several days later.

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/475763148112946517/visual-search/?x=0&y=0&w=564&h=752

This is the second one rerelased a few days ago, but I am sure it was released at the same time as the one above.  Whatever, photoshopped/cobbled together at the same time.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/c9d1c927f17b4773034a5f1991897db3/tumblr_oz0jedKY7u1uyzbreo1_540.png

Found this on the christening thread on here, a post by AnaBolena on 30 October, 2013.

The lighting is strange because the entire image is a collage aka fake.

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n617/LadyBopeep/Fake_zps5743bf57.jpg

Look at the areas I lightened in PS - see the blocking - Waity's neck -no shadows where they "should be".

This image is a public Lie.  thumbsdown

Why do the rf always think the public are stupid and have no memories.  They get caught out time and time again.  Rarely get good press these days either.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #762 on: November 07, 2017, 05:48:16 pm »

Juvenile,silly tactics.  They're even dumber that I gave them credit for.

I haven't played since I stopped
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #763 on: November 07, 2017, 06:14:18 pm »

The now released pic is even more horrendous than the one before that, it's so overfiltered and overphotoshopped, that it looks like a cold carricature. Dreadful.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #764 on: November 10, 2017, 09:43:17 pm »

He was very envious': Prince William reveals George, four, was jealous he got to drive a digger during a site visit at a new military rehabilitation centre

Prince William says Prince George was 'very envious' that he got to drive a digger while visiting the site of a new rehabilitation centre for the military.

The royal, 35, revealed his young son's fondness of diggers during a gala dinner on Thursday night.

Describing his visit to the site of the new Defence National Rehabilitation Centre (DNRC), he said: 'I was present at the end of 2014 when the first building was demolished to make way for the new construction.

'George was very envious as I got to drive a digger.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5069837/Prince-William-says-George-envious-drove-digger.html#ixzz4y4Fo6PCq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #765 on: November 10, 2017, 10:47:08 pm »

He has two children yet rarely mentions Charlotte. Most parents mention all the children.

At least talk about her once in a while.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #766 on: November 10, 2017, 11:11:51 pm »

he use too at first it was all Charlotte charlotte charlotte,and kate was all George george george now they swtiching up . In this event it was not lady like ,and dosen't  fit. driving a
 digger that's more boy like

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #767 on: November 10, 2017, 11:25:43 pm »

He could still mention her. He has only two children. Just mention a favorite toy or something. Or about her going to school down the road. Or just anything.

He has not mentioned her much lately. Most parents talk about all the children.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #768 on: November 11, 2017, 01:24:54 am »

The kid they choose to pull out of their back pockets at a moment's notice is a matter of convenience and subject. Duh!

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #769 on: November 11, 2017, 03:46:50 am »

He could still mention her. He has only two children. Just mention a favorite toy or something. Or about her going to school down the road. Or just anything.

He has not mentioned her much lately. Most parents talk about all the children.

Considering all he does is complain about the, I'd rather he keep his fat mouth shut.
india
Princess

« Reply #770 on: November 11, 2017, 02:52:54 pm »

He is an unintelligent uncouth lout.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #771 on: November 11, 2017, 09:30:45 pm »

"It's what we've been waiting for! A picture of #KateMiddleton doing the school run with #PrinceGeorge! Thanks to @royalspotlight for tweeting this out! Details on the blog: http://fromberkshiretobuckingham.blogspot.de/2017/11/kate-pictured-on-school-run-with-george.html "

https://twitter.com/princesskate_GB/status/929155348874907648

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOUFydXXcAU3tOT.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uxdMNWrV-Hw/WgcwYL8UCBI/AAAAAAAAaJ4/9yo8siX-bHUjmkMqKgP_d5QQPp29PNEqwCLcBGAs/s1600/duchess%2Bof%2Bcambridge%2Bprince%2Bgeorge%2Bschool%2Brun%2Bgala%2Bcopy.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOUFydXXcAU3tOT.jpg

She called the pap herself?
Either way, news on Monday morning: the Cambs sue the pap, magazine, school, all news stands selling it and Germany itself for "privacy" reasons.
 bored3
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 09:33:28 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #772 on: November 11, 2017, 09:40:28 pm »

^His eyes look very Asiatic in this pic he looks mixed Eurasian but the hair colour really doesn't look good on him... cute little boy... with beautiful dark brown and very interesting eyes.... hes adorable... too bad it wasn't a clear pic... mobile maybe?

Barnabe et Kitty...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #773 on: November 11, 2017, 10:38:34 pm »

This was an inevitable photo
FrederickLouis
Countess

« Reply #774 on: November 11, 2017, 11:34:43 pm »

^@sandy, why is this an inevitable photograph?

Really A Baron
sandy
Princess

« Reply #775 on: November 11, 2017, 11:46:36 pm »

Well, a big fuss was made in the media of her being too ill to take George to his first day of school. William took him.

So eventually there was bound to be a photo of Kate taking George to school. Since she missed out before.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #776 on: November 12, 2017, 05:19:29 am »

^Not to mention there was a line in her speech about her dropping her own child off at the school gates just a day or two before.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #777 on: November 12, 2017, 03:12:33 pm »

Another hilarious gold nugget from Bill the Plumber, who doesn't have at least two nannies and two huge "apartments" / "houses" at his disposal, with the nursery likely far away from his slumber chamber

Prince William says he needs 'toothpicks to keep his eyes open' after being kept awake by George and Charlotte

Prince William made the comments as he watched the Wales v Australia rugby match on Saturday

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-william-says-needs-toothpicks-11508073
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #778 on: November 12, 2017, 03:35:08 pm »

^What a doofus!  Give up the they’re-just-like-us schtick will ya?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #779 on: November 12, 2017, 08:42:56 pm »

If William needs toothpicks to keep his eyes open it's from too many late night TOWIE marathons, not because of George and Charlotte.

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: