Royal Gossip
September 19, 2018, 02:23:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince George of Cambridge Thread X (Read post #1 before posting)  (Read 87805 times)
marion
Duchess

« Reply #580 on: June 01, 2017, 05:40:35 pm »

Willy's head def Photoshoped on
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #581 on: June 01, 2017, 09:03:09 pm »

Is this the photo one of the posters was looking for?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUvs08yBY1S/?taken-by=dukeofcambridge

Barnabe et Kitty...
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #582 on: June 01, 2017, 11:14:42 pm »

PW needs to stop wearing tight clothing. It's most unattractive.  Lips Sealed

But since this is the George thread, it seems odd that he's not really interacting with the kids in the pic. Not sure what PW is looking at. It looks like they each did their own photo shoot and someone Photoshopped them into a single photo.
Val
Princess

« Reply #583 on: June 02, 2017, 07:03:26 am »

Desperate damage limitation going on and now in the DM more Diana stuff.   Next someone will photoshop the sprogs and PD for an 'aaah factor' what could have been article.  The truth is that the Medds would not have got within a foot of bill and there would be no bogus heirs, (see Members section)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #584 on: June 02, 2017, 02:58:16 pm »

His head looks photoshopped on to him in all the photos, not sure it is his body, just his ugly head on the top of the body of someone else.  The guy who took these photos is stupid to allow his name to go on these photos  -  4 dysfunctional people, photographes seperately and cobbled together.  If the photographer is looking for work, in his shoes I would deny my name on those dire photos. Agree with what someone said, looks like photos taken of all 4, different times, and just thrown together.  What a dreadful, unattractive mish mash of photographs, nothing to be proud of at all.  Wonder if they tried black and white to hide the anomalies, of which there are many, and still pretty obvious even in black and white.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #585 on: June 05, 2017, 03:07:06 pm »

http://radaronline.com/videos/queen-kate-parenting-royals/ blink
Bruiser has toys designed to calm him down... huh
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #586 on: June 05, 2017, 09:41:35 pm »

^ oh yes, because he' s sooooo normal  easter-lol laugh
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #587 on: June 06, 2017, 09:49:25 am »

It's probably just a standard time-out zone but the way it was worded made it sound very odd.

It would be nice if Kate was as hands-on as the article seems to indicate, but based on the way her kids act around her in public I don't think they're close at all.  dontknow
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #588 on: June 06, 2017, 07:59:42 pm »

http://38.media.tumblr.com/3e6cc9c221627ea765a31430397bccf3/tumblr_npvvyd628Y1swv4gbo1_250.gif
She seems like a great mother to him, but just can not forget that he is just a baby  eating cookies
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 08:06:06 pm by Fernanda Nunes » Logged

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #589 on: June 06, 2017, 08:31:04 pm »

^ Her kids act like they don't know her in public and when they went to Canada she and her husband handed the kids back to the nanny as soon as the photo op was over. Could she one day be a good mum? Of course. But right now I don't think she spends much time with her kids. Maybe she doesn't like young children and will bond with them when they get older? I hope so.  flower
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #590 on: June 06, 2017, 08:33:03 pm »

She might not like them as infants, but the way she's acting, she's damaging them. They're still human beings and these are their formative years.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #591 on: June 06, 2017, 08:47:28 pm »

I think this George is the most beautiful thing in the world, cuter, he makes us want to pick up him on our lap and fill with kiss  oooh oooh oooh oooh Kiss

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
sandy
Princess

« Reply #592 on: June 06, 2017, 08:56:34 pm »

I hope she does not continue to dress George like the way his father dressed.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #593 on: June 07, 2017, 01:08:31 am »

^^ George is a very cute little boy.  flower

^ I too am sick of the copycat outfits. This isn't the eighties and from what I understand William's outfits were a little dated even back then.
FrederickLouis
Countess

« Reply #594 on: June 07, 2017, 01:12:45 am »

Did Princess Diana and Prince Charles select William's clothes?

Really A Baron
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #595 on: June 07, 2017, 01:30:40 am »

^^ George is a very cute little boy.  flower
^ I too am sick of the copycat outfits. This isn't the eighties and from what I understand William's outfits were a little dated even back then.

The Windsors are still determined to dress like either it's the Edwardian era or that perhaps they think that if they look dumpy and dowdy and unstylish, that they'll turn into people who are taken seriously and seen as down to earth. They think that since they dress in business suits, that they have business acumen.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #596 on: June 07, 2017, 08:00:07 am »

^ Her kids act like they don't know her in public and when they went to Canada she and her husband handed the kids back to the nanny as soon as the photo op was over. Could she one day be a good mum? Of course. But right now I don't think she spends much time with her kids. Maybe she doesn't like young children and will bond with them when they get older? I hope so.  flower

^ Agree. She always seems to be nervous with the "family" in public because the sprogs want to go to Maria and don't obey.

india
Princess

« Reply #597 on: June 07, 2017, 12:46:25 pm »

I would be nervous too in public with her so called family. Number One: George is most unpleasant child who doesn't know how to behave in public. I find him singularly unattractive. The Viperette is the spit of The Viper......need I say more about the quality of her looks. And she appears to be not right. Number Two: it is absolutely obvious that Council Cath has nothing to do with these two except when they are rolled out for PR purposes. They are scared of her. Especially George. Terrified. There is no telling how he will react to her. Look at the way she berated him at Leatherette's media fest wedding like a fish monger's wife.  Screaming at him with her long stretched out man finger up in the air. And that ugly fascinator positioned on her big bloated Potato Head Sag Face like an anemic cow pie ready to slide off and plop on him. Those two procured children are going to be severely scarred for life being subjected to this harridan of a freak. And karma is a b*tch you know. They may just get back at her when they grow up.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #598 on: June 07, 2017, 12:58:44 pm »

She really needs to get rid of the ugly fascinators. I think the kids are Middletons through and through. I doubt there is anything wrong with Charlotte but she is going to grow up to look like Pippa and probably down the road have the Huge Society wedding like Auntie Pippa did. Carole will be there to oversee the wedding.
Val
Princess

« Reply #599 on: June 07, 2017, 01:41:35 pm »

^^
Your descriptions are perfect India and reflect the thoughts of many according to polls and newspaper commenters.  Those working close say he is a difficult and unpleasant child and often appears very troubled but that's sadly not surprising.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: