Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 12:03:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 40   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince George of Cambridge Thread X (Read post #1 before posting)  (Read 62692 times)
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #520 on: May 21, 2017, 09:26:54 pm »

George is the only kid who caused a fuss at the wedding which is indicative of a lack of consistent discipline (the good, solid, loving kind).  I also see a little tyrant who is not receiving the best example, perhaps, from his father.  I have very little doubt that PW is very demanding and if he, and Kate, always manage to say something negative about him in public, imagine what's said within earshot at home.

Willy is probably treating him the same way he was treated. God Help Us.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #521 on: May 21, 2017, 11:45:15 pm »

There's a difference. I don't recall Diana and Charles constantly complaining about their children when they were young. They had photo ops with them and seemed very proud of their children. William appears to grumble more about them and excessively.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #522 on: May 22, 2017, 01:49:32 am »

Poor little guy. I just want to pick him up and tell him everything is going to be ok.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #523 on: May 22, 2017, 02:03:26 am »

There's a difference. I don't recall Diana and Charles constantly complaining about their children when they were young. They had photo ops with them and seemed very proud of their children. William appears to grumble more about them and excessively.

I think William was treated as the Golden Boy and probably spoiled. These children are not being raised properly - they are being treated like show ponies.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #524 on: May 22, 2017, 02:12:23 am »

I hope George has friends that he met at school. He sure could use them.  Kate seemed to forget that her children are not little adults.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #525 on: May 22, 2017, 03:33:13 am »

Kate was right IMO. It was wrong of George tramples on wedding dress train of Pippa. It's behavior of spoiled kids without limits. I hope Nanny Maria is NOT like the nannies that Charles and Willliam had... saying to George he's special because he was born future king and all he does is right because that. Olga Barnes was seen many times telling William and Harry off when they were in this same age and they cried too. Diana appreciated her discipline. the other nanny that William had was fired because his behavior at Andrew wedding. She was always saying how special and entitled he should be because his position as future king
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #526 on: May 22, 2017, 04:17:26 am »

I know. He looks so lost and sad.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #527 on: May 22, 2017, 04:18:45 am »

Kate was right IMO. It was wrong of George tramples on wedding dress train of Pippa. It's behavior of spoiled kids without limits. I hope Nanny Maria is NOT like the nannies that Charles and Willliam had... saying to George he's special because he was born future king and all he does is right because that. Olga Barnes was seen many times telling William and Harry off when they were in this same age and they cried too. Diana appreciated her discipline. the other nanny that William had was fired because his behavior at Andrew wedding. She was always saying how special and entitled he should be because his position as future king

I wonder if George actually did step on Pip's train. W&W seem to enjoy saying mean things about him.  Embarrassed
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #528 on: May 22, 2017, 09:45:33 am »

^ I'm not so sure about the stepping on the train story either. Pippa never stopped walking or showed any sign that sth was amiss, and someone stepping on your garments would make you stop and anyone would look back to see what was going on - maybe it caught somewhere and by going on you risk damage.  dontknow

But I do agree that kids need to be disciplined, no matter who the kids or parents are. It's the right thing to do, esp with younger kids where you can't say "we'll discuss this later", "later" is too late with kids this young.
Though if the sprogs were socialized and more often out & about, they would have handled it better.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #529 on: May 22, 2017, 10:00:56 am »

Here we see Waity adjusting Pipster's dress and Bruiser wandering off towards her.
He may have stepped on the train accidentally.
Pipster didn't even notice it but Waity goes into full meltdown modus and humiliates poor Bruiser for the whole world to see.
http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/1078526/the-reason-prince-george-cried-at-pippa-middletons-wedding
deGuernsey
Countess

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #530 on: May 22, 2017, 11:16:10 am »

I wonder if George actually did step on Pip's train. W&W seem to enjoy saying mean things about him.  Embarrassed
Does anyone have a video of that incident because the still photos show an over aggressive idiot yelling at a three year old child who was probably overwhelmed by everything going on around him. He deserves the respect to be spoken to nicely but firmly and have his behaviour explained to him and the reasons given why he was in the wrong and what can be done to hopefully prevent this action from occurring. .. in fact, the children should have been told what not to do "step on pippa's train" before the wedding so they could be extra careful not to do so. If they were too young or immature to handle the situation they should have sat this one out. There's no excuse for this bullshyt. And it seemed KM was taking Pippa side over the little boy which is a big nono   bignono not done EVER. Another epic fail. You dont yell at a child like that in public unless he is doing something to harm himself or someone else. It's demeaning and abusive and causes possible behavioural and emotional issues and its not like she is overwhelmed by raising a child and so sometimes things get heated between parent and child etc she has nannies. She's such a bytch. The poor little boy.  sauer If Diana behaved like this its no wonder PW and PH have issues... thumbsdown
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 11:21:25 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #531 on: May 22, 2017, 01:26:15 pm »

It could have been an accident that he stepped on the train. Diana never yelled at the children that way, Diana did not behave that way. PW and PH have their own issues which their parents are not responsible for.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #532 on: May 22, 2017, 01:46:28 pm »

Kate YELLED at George? BTW Olga Barnes was photographed telling a 4 years old William off at  aPolo event and yes he end up crying. From all the accounts George is a rascal... well he acted as one. Kate has faults. But here she was right. (as hard as it is for many posters here) Give the credit where it's due
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 01:58:01 pm by dianab » Logged
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #533 on: May 22, 2017, 01:54:56 pm »

^ Yelling was not the correct word for her behaviour. I do not agree with adults telling children off. That is not discipline.  KM is in the wrong. If a nanny told my children off I'd tell her off and send her packing. It would take quite a lot for me to restrain myself and not punch her in her foul mouth.  sauer   But that's just me. To each her own opinion.

Barnabe et Kitty...
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #534 on: May 22, 2017, 02:24:19 pm »

^Agree she was in the wrong.  She should have taken him to one side, quietly, and behind a wall or bush, and given him what for in a firm manner, not do it in public with all the photographers etc around.  Mean old bag, just like council caro.  Showed hereself up at the end of the day, and what a mean machine she is. 
sandy
Princess

« Reply #535 on: May 22, 2017, 03:44:41 pm »

The worst thing though was the expression on her face. It is not know how loud or the tone of the voice was but the angry expression would have frightened George.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #536 on: May 22, 2017, 03:50:55 pm »

Her face reminds me of a face of devil witch in tales. She looked terrible.

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #537 on: May 22, 2017, 04:32:31 pm »

^^^  thumbsup exactly.

Barnabe et Kitty...
india
Princess

« Reply #538 on: May 22, 2017, 06:40:13 pm »

What a mean old gutter snipe berating that poor child like a fish monger's wife. This is unacceptable behavior. If he accidentally stepped on Pip's gown, he probably didn't realize it and furthermore Pip didn't even act like he did anything. This just show everything you need to know about Council Cath: You Can Take The Girl Out Of The Council Estate But You Can't Take The Council Estate Out Of The Girl. Blood will out every time.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #539 on: May 22, 2017, 07:50:37 pm »

The story in the papers was that supposedly C stepped accidentally on P's train and G then on purpose.

Child rearing always brings out fierce debates, so it's basically pointless to argue.

I do agree with Waity disciplining her children, esp if the story is true and he did it on purpose. Kids that small have to be disciplined immediately, kids of an older age can be disciplined at a later point in the day, and then I agree it has to be done behind closed doors. And I'm serious in saying bravo Kate for doing your motherly duty, we know you're not hands-on, but I guess you took action when it was needed, so for once well done.

A nanny's job is to tell off her charges, if she doesn't discipline and do what she's employed for (raising the kids into hopefully good adults - like parents are supposed  to as well), then what good is she? Even if I were to employ a babysitter for a couple of hours, I'd expect for the babysitter to be firm when needed and not let the child rule the roost and boss the adult around and do as s/he pleases. A nanny is there round the clock, so she needs to be a second parent and not raise a spoilt entitled little brat. If true what I read, then Bill's behaviour at Andy & Fergie's wedding was down to a useless nanny, who pandered to him because he was the future king, instead of raising a child. So Diana fired her and employed a nanny who did what she was supposed to do, raise a kid properly, and thus Olga Powell came on the scene. We all know Olga was a disciplinarian.

People these days are over sensitive. It is quite reasonable imo for strangers to watch out for kids and at times to tell them off a bit, anyone who's at least babysat (and I have, kids of all ages through the years, might I add all of them family and the odd neighbour's kid) knows how hard it is to keep an eye on them all the time. Sometimes you just check the time and the little rascals have vanished or stolen another kid's teddy, it happens to the best.
In my family it is quite normal to look out for each other's kids and tell them off when appropriate. No biggie at all. Then others get their knickers in a twist, they blindly defend their kid and that helps raise a spoilt little brat, because they know that mummy &/ or daddy won't have anyone as much as look at precious little entitled snowflake. Kids will sometimes behave much better when a stranger tells them "no / stop it" than when a parent does.

Maybe we're not all on the same page what "telling off" means, I don't know, but as I said, child rearing talks can very often derail very quickly because everyone has a strong opinion about it.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 07:53:16 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 40   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: