Royal Gossip
September 20, 2017, 07:21:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince George of Cambridge Thread X (Read post #1 before posting)  (Read 54343 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #480 on: April 07, 2017, 10:26:07 pm »

She should have stayed among her own kind and not pushed her way into William's life if she didn't want to be uncomfortable around William's set. I am so glad I'm able to call her pretensions out and basically be upfront. Oligarchs have huge connections and the kids of these people are tough and very protected. His upbringing into royal life has to start now and not later and Kate had better just grow up and stop isolating herself and William from the very people who actually want to see her succeed as a royal duchess.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #481 on: April 16, 2017, 01:25:53 am »

How much candy will Prince George get in his Easter basket?     
 easter-egg-basket TCP painting easter egg easter-egg-basket TCP painting easter egg easter-egg-basket TCP painting easter egg easter-egg-basket TCP painting easter egg easter-egg-basket
deGuernsey
Baroness

Failte

« Reply #482 on: May 10, 2017, 05:38:47 am »

I know the Winds have red heads in the family but do the Middletrash tribe?  Most have dark brown hair, no?

Barnabe et Kitty...
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #483 on: May 10, 2017, 06:21:23 am »

As far as I know the Middletons never had any gingers. They could still carry a red hair gene though, as I do from my auburn haired grandmother, though I had dark brown hair. It's hard to tell from black and white photos what colour hair Carole and Mike's grandparents and grt grandparents had.
deGuernsey
Baroness

Failte

« Reply #484 on: May 10, 2017, 11:20:11 am »

That is my point exactly. I find it hard to believe KM has the gene it's much too convenient for her to have inherited it (just like Diana! And another!) so she too can have a red haired baby but one never knows....  bored3 I don't buy it and one more reason to see Members Only thread.... just too convenient for me... first the chocolate brown eyes and now the copperlocks little girl.... h?mmmm? bored3

Barnabe et Kitty...
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #485 on: May 10, 2017, 03:05:34 pm »

^Yes, a very big hmmmmmmmmmmmm...............  Not buying any of it.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #486 on: May 10, 2017, 03:11:54 pm »

^

Me neither.
india
Princess

« Reply #487 on: May 10, 2017, 08:55:14 pm »

It's all extremely suspicious. There are many questions being asked.
deGuernsey
Baroness

Failte

« Reply #488 on: May 10, 2017, 09:41:58 pm »

Well then that means she ain't Pips either not that I thought she was! According to scientists  (!!!) both parents need to have inherited the so-called red haired gene in order for a child to be born a ginger and even less likely to have a ginger child if neither of the parents are a ginger themselves.... just saying... andd I know first hand it's quirky and a bit confusing...

Barnabe et Kitty...
deGuernsey
Baroness

Failte

« Reply #489 on: May 11, 2017, 12:47:25 am »

Since it is the next day this isn't considered a double post, right? Embarrassed I just watched a few clips of PC and PG in Canada taken during the holitour and then compared them to still photos taken by KM and then by real photographers and I can see three different looks to the little girl and only in KMs photoshopped pics does PC even remotely look like the viper. They video is the most accurate view we have of the children's looks even though a filter is being used. The professional pics look more like the video and then there is the obvious attempt to change the children's looks to con people into believing they are bio winds and medds. Little PG looks nothing like MM whilst seen in video. It seems the eyes are opened up and the eyebrow to hairline is moved back whilst PC face looks bigger and brighter and lighter than in video. I know it is cold England, the children are.older and features change etc but it seems odd. I do so hope this isn't off topic here. Sorry mods if it is. PG sure seems to be growing like a weed I'd love to see them in video today to see how they have grown.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 12:49:20 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #490 on: May 11, 2017, 01:14:42 am »

Hopefully we shall see some video of George on his first day of school, so that might be illuminating.

It is harder to edit a moving image, not impossible, just harder.

I know Hollywood does it a lot. Jurassic Park, where the young girl looks up when chased by velociraptor, and in Gladiator when Oliver Reed had already died. But they have a lot of good editing techniques and editors to do it properly.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #491 on: May 11, 2017, 05:49:57 am »

He should be in the pipster's wedding pics according to Ma who wants him in a sailor's suit just like Willy was.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #492 on: May 11, 2017, 08:31:26 am »

^^^ Probably why hidden away most of the time and photos monitored.
deGuernsey
Baroness

Failte

« Reply #493 on: May 11, 2017, 09:45:11 am »

I'd  just looove it if PG said something about his hair being dyed. It would be a hoot! Or if someone asked him if KM dyes his hair. In public. In front of a camera. I bet his response would be classic.

Barnabe et Kitty...
india
Princess

« Reply #494 on: May 11, 2017, 01:45:41 pm »

Since The Viper has been bleaching his hair most of his life, he probably thinks it is completely normal. He doesn't  know any other way. I would say that is definitely a form of child abuse.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #495 on: May 17, 2017, 02:28:26 am »

Prince William reveals 'noisy' Prince George loves dinosaurs and stickers

Prince William opened up about his three-year-old son Prince George during a visit to the Royal Marsden Hospital on Tuesday. The future King was speaking to child patients at the hospital when he revealed that George is "big into" stickers and dinosaurs, and is also very "noisy". William, who is president of the Royal Marsden, spent time at the children's unit where he met Charlie Miller, a three-year-old leukaemia patient gluing stickers. "Very impressive gluing," said William. "George likes doing his stickers. He is big into his stickers. He likes dinosaurs. Do you like dinosaurs, Charlie?"
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2017051638985/prince-william-prince-george-dinosaurs/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #496 on: May 17, 2017, 04:05:55 am »

Do they ever have anything nice to say about that baby? Shesh!

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #497 on: May 17, 2017, 01:52:57 pm »

Don´t all sprogs that age enjoy stickers, gluing etc.  It really shows how little he knows about sprogs and what they get up to.  I used to love gluing, sticking, etc.  A pretty normal thing to do.  And boys are noisy critters, something else that is normal, and yet he has to mention it.  Probably only sees the sprogs once a week, if they are unlucky.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #498 on: May 17, 2017, 02:26:50 pm »

What is so ironic and troubling about these two is their supposed commitment to mental health and yet they constantly say negative things about their children which has been proven to cause long-term emotional damage. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #499 on: May 17, 2017, 02:45:52 pm »

^I personally do not think they have a commitment to mental health. There was an article in one of the British papers, I truly do not remember which one, think it was in several, where it said that the odd trio were only going to take the situation with Heads Together as far as the London Marathon and it was job finish.  Once a lot of money was made for the charity from the Marathon, and a lot of good press, they decided to continue with it.  Not exactly much commitment there until there was some big pr in it for them.  Thankfully many saw through it.  The point is, nobody was ever told that they were hanging their hat after the Marathon, they kept that very close to their chests didn´t they.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: