Royal Gossip
July 20, 2017, 11:38:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince George of Cambridge Thread X (Read post #1 before posting)  (Read 45412 times)
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2016, 10:22:54 pm »

^^ He looks more like Jay North's Dennis The Menace character there, and not like the Children's Catalogue Pajama George from Obama's visit  dontknow
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2016, 10:42:02 pm »

What a non story, all I could see was his dyed blonde hair, and of course we had to have the bit where dork bill medd did something similar 29 years ago, and yet the photos are completely different. 

They really are getting desperate for pr aren´t they to push something like that out, either council caro or jug ears. And why the mention of char-donnay, did not even see the buggy, and no doubt nanny Maria just out of sight for the pr photos.

Disgusting, vile family, about time we got rid of the monarchs, although I rather suspect the meddledooms are working hard at it, and succeeding, dragging them into the gutter.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2016, 10:57:05 pm »

Who has the copyright of these photos? (Too sleepy to look)

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2016, 10:07:06 am »

It is a copy again: Willy, Harry and policemen.  bored3 We can see George behind fence and I am not sure Charlotte was in the pushchair.

india
Princess

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2016, 12:00:57 pm »

They are really keeping her hidden.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2016, 01:18:53 pm »

Their PR is certainly in over drive, trotting the Crotchbridges out and even using the children. Same old, same old.

Below are supposedly new pics of Waity and the sprogs. If that really is her, then I can only say that she looks like a man in very very bad drag.
Their PR game is also so predictable and awful, everyone can see through it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFzfbtySmMj/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFzffplSmMq/

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2016, 01:57:31 pm »

A sprog with dyed hair and one we can´t see  -  in the distance, bad lighting and out of focus.  European royals release such lovely photos of their chidren, but then I suppose they are not trying to hide anything.  What a find truly fascinating is that she can wear a frock to a War Memorial in Bhutan and have a Marilyn moment with it, and het in these photos her skirt is nearly down to her ankles and relatively straight  -  no chance of a Marilyn moment in that scruffy get up.  Anyway, the game is up, so many are now seeing the truth about everything to do with dork bill medd and council cath, and pushing out such awfu snapshots has done them no favours at all  -  the odd crumb here and there, keep the plebs happy. The plebs are not happy and it is a case of too little again, and far too late.  They have been rumbled big time, all these pr lies and silly photos are not cutting the ice, not one bit.  Wonder who took those photos, I am thinking council caro.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 02:04:20 pm by gingerboy24 » Logged
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2016, 03:49:39 pm »

It hardy even looks like kate in those photos, more like Caitlin Jenner. No offense meant against Caitlin.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2016, 04:08:13 pm »

Or nanny Maria with her hair styled to look like counci cath  -  she is tall, thin and mannish and taken in such a way as these photos could possibly pass for her, you never know, they are up to all the tricks that lot.  Normally always her we see out with the sprogs.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2016, 05:34:33 pm »

Now that you mention it, I also think it might be nanny Maria.

After all, all she ever wears is no knickers and a floaty dress on a summer day, or those wretched skinny jeans and wedges. Plus she'd never pass up the option to wear either of them, especially over a long maxi length skirt.

And it looks like Maria's build too.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2016, 07:21:24 pm »

I have a hard time believing Charlotte was in that pram. She's nearly 13 months and walking now. She would be climbing out of that thing.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Val
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2016, 07:40:04 pm »

They pulled the same one with George in Hyde Park at a similar age.
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2016, 08:30:56 pm »

The second picture, definitely Nanny Maria's build. The clothing is definitely something I can see her throwing on in spring/summer weather. Anytime Kate is on downtime, which is always, she's never seen in a skirt, especially not a maxi style. She's always spotted in skin tight skinny jeans.

I find it funny that every time we get pictures such as these though, we have people immediately claiming that it's Kate but we never get clear pictures of her face at all. You'd think they'd be able to work the zoom on their camera phones and use the flash. The person in the photo could be anyone.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2016, 09:35:26 pm »

I also doubt that any child was in the pram. Definitely empty.
I thought of C Jenner too!! If it is nanny M, I am sorry to nanny M! Poor lady has to endure enough.
The clothing is definitely off for Cathy, nothing tight enough to close off circulation or require being cut out of at the end of the day, very out of character for her. I thought at the begining that it might be nanny M, in spite of what people claim. Just like the "darling" bs, one min it's "darling" the next it's "babe". How stupid do they think people are FFS!
The Dennis the Menace comparison is also perfect! Never thought of that, thank you Fortress! Billy the Basher was also like Dennis the Menace, so nothing new then.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2016, 09:51:08 pm »

It's Kate. Nanny Maria is not thin at all.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2016, 09:57:30 pm »

The pics look as if someone copied Council Cath's head onto that body and the grainy PhotoShop filter was definitely used. I can tell because I've used the same filter in PhotoShop. So it might be nanny Maria's body but not her head  laugh
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2016, 10:40:39 pm »

^Do you know you beat me to it, I thought the very same thing about 10 minutes ago.  No way could I see council cath wearing that skirt, no offence to nanny Maria, kids mess up anything good, but she always dresses a bit sloppy. Would account for the dull lighting, out of focus and distance away from the camera.  Even the motorbike one looks as though her head was photoshopped in.  Great minds think alike  thumbsup
sandy
Princess

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2016, 02:13:30 am »

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_21008920,00.html

This gets ridiculous after a while. I wonder if Kate and Carole cooked this up.
india
Princess

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2016, 12:24:22 pm »

The Council Girls spend a lot of time cooking things up.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2016, 09:25:31 pm »

^^ How utterly pathetic.  Most people would not know who sprog I was, only possibly in the UK, and to be honest few people care, they know all the lies and BS about everything to do with dork bill medd and council cath, and nobody cares any more, just want rid of them. Another council caro idea for the press, or if juggers is still bashing his head against the brick wall trying to make them popular maybe he should join them on ther mental health engagements, he must need conselling by now  there there
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: