Royal Gossip
June 22, 2018, 08:08:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5th Wedding Anniversary Discussion Thread  (Read 8667 times)
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2016, 05:57:21 pm »

The Daily Mirror kind of did a 5 year anniverscary article.  I don't know if it is sugar, sarcasm, or what

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-william-kate-middleton-wedding-7855379
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2016, 07:00:37 am »

I actually think she's still wilder about him than he is about her, but her main focus is keeping the magic alive, mainly the hype and excitement that surrounded her while she was rising as the favorite of William and the excitement surrounding her engagement/wedding and of course, pregnancies.

I guess Richard Ward has stopped licking his wounds about "The mum fringe was not my idea"  easter-wink

Princess Kate's Hairdresser Reveals How She Stayed Calm on Her Wedding Day
-"she kept us calm, not the other way round!"
- Richard tries to show Kate her hair with a 500 pound mirror instead of a hand mirror or a camera
- Richard had 7 stylists to work on Kate

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_21003351,00.html

I honestly think Kate was bouncing around her suite on the wedding morning and I don't believe she was keeping anyone calm at all.

What I find surprising, is how mum the DM has been; you would think the DM would have slathered articles all over the top page, but they haven't.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2016, 09:54:10 am »

After a bit of hype it has become a damp squib really.
Val
Princess

« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2016, 12:29:23 pm »

^^

I was completely shocked at what a mess her hair was particularly with that fat sausage thing draped over her shoulder.   
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2016, 12:52:21 pm »

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01884/Kate-Hair_1884587c.jpg
Unclean and strands of grey.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2016, 01:41:35 pm »

I actually think she's still wilder about him than he is about her, but her main focus is keeping the magic alive, mainly the hype and excitement that surrounded her while she was rising as the favorite of William and the excitement surrounding her engagement/wedding and of course, pregnancies.

I guess Richard Ward has stopped licking his wounds about "The mum fringe was not my idea"  easter-wink

Princess Kate's Hairdresser Reveals How She Stayed Calm on Her Wedding Day
-"she kept us calm, not the other way round!"
- Richard tries to show Kate her hair with a 500 pound mirror instead of a hand mirror or a camera
- Richard had 7 stylists to work on Kate

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_21003351,00.html

I honestly think Kate was bouncing around her suite on the wedding morning and I don't believe she was keeping anyone calm at all.

What I find surprising, is how mum the DM has been; you would think the DM would have slathered articles all over the top page, but they haven't.

They are too busy banning people.  eating cookies  sauer
Fredericka
royal watcher

« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2016, 05:30:21 pm »

I think the DM has - wisely - decided to go with articles about Charlotte instead of the Anniversary.  I see they've posted a new one today about the gifts she's received in her first year.

It seems odd though that there isn't something marking the Anniversary ... there isn't even anything in their 'Femail' section (that I could see).  No doubt Woman's Day magazine (Australia and New Zealand) will come out with a souvenir issue or something equally as naff and vomit-inducing to please all the sugars downunder celebration  sigh
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2016, 07:32:47 pm »

^I don´t really see the need for the hype personally.  In the UK the first main anniversary celebrated is silver wedding  -  25 years.  Otherwise anniversaries are a personal/family thing.  A lot of couples either have a special anniversary dinner in a nice restaurant together, or invite a few close friends to celebrate with them, if they celebrate at all.  So why the press tried to hype it up in the first place is beyond me, and many others.  As the day has come and gone I actually would be very surprised if it is mentioned again, although I could be very wrong of course.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2016, 11:35:02 pm »

5 years is not a big deal, but these days the divorce rate is so high that every anniversary is considered an achievement.  dontknow
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2016, 11:28:14 am »

No, it isn´t a big deal, and why they even mentioned it is beyond me, others in the rf their anniversaries come and go, we rarely hear about them, and certainly not for 5 years.  If they think that is an achievement how sad is that in their position.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2016, 11:57:52 am »

^ Yes, I think they do think it is, poor souls.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2016, 07:43:19 am »

I do wonder what happened the night before the wedding. I normally think of Kate as average-looking, but when she arrived at the hotel, she actually looked pretty in my opinion. Nice hair, very little makeup. Then the next day her hair was a mess and she had on way too much makeup. Was she partying all night with Pippa?
india
Princess

« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2016, 11:59:11 am »

Who knows what those freaks did.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2016, 02:34:00 pm »

I do wonder what happened the night before the wedding. I normally think of Kate as average-looking, but when she arrived at the hotel, she actually looked pretty in my opinion. Nice hair, very little makeup. Then the next day her hair was a mess and she had on way too much makeup. Was she partying all night with Pippa?

I think she was a nervous mess; so close to getting everything and of course, the historical moment in time that she is a central player in.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2016, 02:36:58 pm »

I thought she looked as hard as nails for the wedding, hair a mess as usual and did not suit the veil.  Boob cones on the frock.  I thought it was meant to be Madonna at first.  Unfortunately she has that council estate look and also sadly she has not lost it, 5 years down the line.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PyDU5CnzNzE/TbrzkIrZ7mI/AAAAAAAAAdA/RRlr8FmS8T8/s400/kate+meddelton-prince+williams-kate+meddelton+wedding+dress-west-royal+wedding-prince+williams+and+kate+medddelton-kate+dress-prince+williams+dress-+%25288%2529.jpg
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2016, 07:08:36 pm »

Right before she ended up walking to William, there was a brief look on her face that put me on high alert; she looked like someone who had run a hard race and knew she only had to end up getting this last sprint in. After the ceremony she visibly relaxed and only seemed jolted when James did his reading.

^I don´t really see the need for the hype personally.  In the UK the first main anniversary celebrated is silver wedding  -  25 years.  Otherwise anniversaries are a personal/family thing.  A lot of couples either have a special anniversary dinner in a nice restaurant together, or invite a few close friends to celebrate with them, if they celebrate at all.  So why the press tried to hype it up in the first place is beyond me, and many others.  As the day has come and gone I actually would be very surprised if it is mentioned again, although I could be very wrong of course

It's hyped because she's a member of the BRF, plus William was the Golden Prince and was someone who was going to be the savior of the monarchy. Their lives are public property and not their own, as members of the RF have been told time and time again.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: