Royal Gossip
October 21, 2018, 10:29:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5th Wedding Anniversary Discussion Thread  (Read 9428 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2016, 01:35:35 am »

Prince William and Kate Middleton wedding anniversary: We look at 10 reasons the marriage works

It’s five years on Friday since the world watched William and Kate tie the knot in the ultimate royal fairytale wedding.

But although it might have been a performance orchestrated to within an inch of its life, the love birds certainly weren’t putting on a show.

Forget the staged shot outside India’s Taj Mahal . It’s when they don’t realise it that this pair - the ultimate royal ‘we’ - give away their true feelings - by mirroring every move the other makes.

Read more: Princess Charlotte's first year in pictures

From giving the royal wave in unison to gasping in tandem and drinking and clapping like a pair of synchronised swimmers, we have a seriously romantic case of copy Kate on our hands.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-william-kate-middleton-wedding-7855960?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
india
Princess

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2016, 03:18:37 am »

Is everybody on drugs?
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2016, 03:55:24 am »

They'd have to be on something to right this s****t.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2016, 05:23:54 am »

You see, this is why I love being a gossip columnist, you can sit idly and basically make up so much stuff.

6) Kate gets on well with his family – she obviously has a good relationship with hottie Harry but never oversteps the boundaries, even though she must totally want to, because she is human after all.

Despite the fact that even at her own wedding, she was leaning across William and grinning at Harry? Throw in the 2012 act of pawing and then of course, her recent happiness at being photographed with Prince Harry and then the other various interfering with his life, I would say it's a deliberate falsehood.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2016, 05:52:17 am »

^^^^It's sarcasm, right?  That's how I read it anyway.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Lindsay
Baroness

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2016, 06:56:42 am »

^ That's how I read it too. #1 is Kate is a "forgiving" wife, two more are they haven't slept with the other's sibling, the dig about the royal tours being free vacations and I don't think it is a coincidence the article ends "...even if you're lazy."  easter-lol
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2016, 09:34:57 am »

Must be partially blind, deaf and as daft as a brush to write that absolute drivel.  I tell you, the more desperate viper ma becomes the worse the leaks and these stories make them all look.  We all know just what a lazy good for nothing thse is, and how much she dislikes the rf.  The only thing she likes is the luxurious lifetyle and perks that come with being wed to bill medd. The rest can go hang themselves, she wants nothing to do with them, and most importantly they want nothing to do with her.  Maybe the writer is on drugs, or suffering the onset of early dementia, because that story is utter and pure cr*p from start to finish.

And who makes a big hpye about a 5th anniversay, other than the couple concrned if they wish to.  Five years is nothing, not even on the radar scale.
Val
Princess

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2016, 11:12:14 am »

^

Well if it's like the other ones they won't do much. Didn't Ma muscle in on an early one by getting some food from Kensingtin High Street and there was even one when Bill was away or maybe that was Valentines Night.  Says it all really - so in love - not.   I expect when juggers reads this he will quickly rustle up a 'romantic dinner a deux'
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2016, 11:36:24 am »

The whole wedding was a Middleton Debut Show and basically it's been this way ever since.

I remember reading that William wanted a huge holograph projection of his mother and HM supposedly lost it and asked him "What is it that you want." I wonder how invested William was in his own wedding that he and Kate hadn't even picked out the music. Charles had to take charge of that.

What I do like however, are those smarmy documentaries and made for TV movies that came out. I admit I like to watch them (and I downloaded "William and Kate) on Youtube and I can practically recite along with those interviewed and of course, the commentary. Yes, I am that loony. I love being this way.

What I did notice, is how bare the parade route was. The band and soldiers marching was nice, but no carriages, no attendants, no gorgeous bunting. I watched the Charles and Diana wedding and I admire how the commentary was more respectful and dignified and how much pomp and ceremony.

I remember seeing how iconic Diana's gown was and no matter what, it was regal and royals are not supposed to dress like everyone else during major events like state banquets or weddings or look too overdone. Kate's dress was too generic and far too modern, nothing that will stand the test of time.

I was watching Modern Majesty and what got to me, is how a commentator mentioned "the world Kate and William inhabit, the young, the successful" as if a bunch of trust fund socialites and David/Victoria Beckham is a collection of the best of the best in the world, that this is the best the world has to offer. Out of all the pointless celebutantes invited, only a small handful of invitations were given to fellow officers and people from his charity.

That wedding was an exercise in expressing contempt for the entire public and the RF and the clergy. William was gurning at the camera as he left the Abbey, Kate dressed with too low of a neckline and basically giggled like a complete idiot with Harry and William once she reached the altar and the rest of the Middletons came off as complete twits and Pippa desecrated the Abbey with the decor and then blasphemed the Abbey with that disgusting dress.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2016, 02:21:38 pm »

Bill and Boney could not have picked out their own wedding music, they are probably not classical music aware.  We never once saw Bill take her to a classical music venue, just clubs. 
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2016, 04:37:20 pm »

Willy will play pc games, Waity and Carole celebrate this marriage but perhaps they won't be so glad. 

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2016, 02:00:42 am »

Funny how the Daily Mail didn't do a sicken story about how in love they are still after 5 years of marriage and 2 kids.  ick  It's another sign that this farce of the press playing along is over.

Keep Calm and Carry On
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2016, 07:54:51 am »

Will DM go over to the other side?  tehe

Fredericka
royal watcher

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2016, 11:32:50 am »

Before Kate said, "I do," there was a pregnant pause and a bit of a look from her (maybe a nervous swallow?  I can't recall, but something anyway), and I honestly thought she was going to say, "No," and leave him standing there!   tehe

I honestly thought she was going to do that!  As punishment for him making her look so foolish during the break-up and presumably at other times (such as the time she was pictured running, to catch up with him, at some event where he was in uniform and she was wearing a white coat).

... But this was before I knew how desperate she was to "win" him.   sly

A positive thing I remember from the wedding was Victoria Beckham's outfit.  She was heavily pregnant with Harper at the time and had a stunning navy blue dress on.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 11:38:31 am by Fredericka » Logged
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2016, 02:25:25 pm »

I guess Richard Ward has stopped licking his wounds about "The mum fringe was not my idea"  easter-wink

Princess Kate's Hairdresser Reveals How She Stayed Calm on Her Wedding Day
-"she kept us calm, not the other way round!"
- Richard tries to show Kate her hair with a 500 pound mirror instead of a hand mirror or a camera
- Richard had 7 stylists to work on Kate

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_21003351,00.html
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 02:36:40 pm by FortressODaveBarry » Logged
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2016, 02:46:19 pm »

What have they done to her hair? Ir was nothing special, I didn't like it.

marion
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2016, 03:20:24 pm »

It took 7 stylists to create THAT mess  laugh
Joanna
courtier

Daenerys Stormborn, the true Queen

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2016, 03:23:02 pm »

Seven stylists? Seven people who did a lame job...I don't know what they've done to mess it up but on second thought it's not like they could make anything better, they were dealt very poor material to work with, no matter how hard they tried the bride is nothing special ... I remember I was disappointed with the whole wedding.I also recall I was sickened when they were exchanging their vows, she looked so smug I only thought "it's her wedding day how can she look smug right now?" ick
india
Princess

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2016, 04:24:06 pm »

The Potato Head was the cat that ate the canary......that's why.
Joanna
courtier

Daenerys Stormborn, the true Queen

« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2016, 04:27:34 pm »

She reminds me of Gollum in the Lord of the Rings, still clinging to that godforsaken ring of Doom like "my precioussss".  nervous
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: