Royal Gossip
August 18, 2018, 05:30:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heads Together Campaign  (Read 65958 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #640 on: February 05, 2018, 02:11:36 am »

^^it's a shame that she seems to put zero effort into what she's doing. IMO, I agree with those wh say that she's taken someone elses place; the woman that Wills should've married if he didn't marry "the devil he knows" instead of a woman that'd been good for hima and can actually care about what the position of his wife would entail.

Keep Calm and Carry On
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #641 on: February 05, 2018, 01:47:18 pm »

A video to teach children how to be whom they are (or is that who they are? darn auto correct!) when this conjobber is being Princess Diana, QE II, Princess Anne, Prince William's One, anyonee else?... what a joke but then again she probably looked into the mirror long ago and realised she isnt about anything at all because if she was she wouldn't try to be someone else.

Barnabe et Kitty...
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #642 on: February 05, 2018, 10:26:49 pm »

Her eyes look dead and it's clear that she's reading from a script. She looks bored out of her mind.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #643 on: February 06, 2018, 10:48:53 am »

Dreadful video. Her voice is dead, her face is dead, totally devoid of any emotion.  It would appear impossible that she can speak without having to think of how she wants to come across as very "posh" with her accent instead of just being herself.  Obviusly  not keen to do the video, it shows it her body language, her voice and her facial expression.  Not at all interested in what anyone has to say, just a not and a word here and there.  She needs to take a closer look at home and the way she treats the two sprogs, espcially sprog I, gives the impression she has no time for him at all, no bond.  Sprog II is her pr puppet, so she would like to think.  They are only rolled out for pr purposes, other royals give out regular photos of their little ones, not just because they want pr  to offset some other damage they have done to their family, eg boob gate, butt gate, full naked frontal, etc. etc. etc.  You always know when something has gone desperately wrong, within weeks a photo is trotted out for pr.  Look at the Xmas photo, not even recent of any one of them, all cobbled together to photoshop into one.  She should not be let near kids, especially ones with mental problems who need help,  too stiff and disinterested.  If this is the best she can do for Mental Health week a shame she bothered.  Who lets this things be released?  Surely they must realise what a dire mess this video is, and the lack of interest shown, full stop.  I think they should have addressed the mental problems for bill medd and council cath before they let them loose with young children.  Knowing those two they probably have never read up on any of it either, always woe is me, I have a hard life.  Always about them, nobody else.  They were going to walk away from Heads Together last year wasn´t it, then the marathon made loads of money for HT and they suddenly decided to stay on.  I feel sorry for the children, two complete amateurs allegedly trying to help them, quite how is the guess of anyone.   thumbsdown thumbsdown
india
Princess

« Reply #644 on: February 06, 2018, 08:56:58 pm »

The Cambridges will get a lot of payback from their so-called children as they grow older.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #645 on: February 06, 2018, 11:14:27 pm »

Yes and I can't wait.  tehe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #646 on: May 15, 2018, 02:46:00 am »

Royals on the radio! Princes William and Harry will hit the airwaves nationwide in minute-long Mental Health Awareness message encouraging listeners to 'speak out'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5726857/Princes-William-Harry-hit-airwaves-Mental-Health-Awareness-message.html#ixzz5FWyABMXv
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #647 on: May 16, 2018, 04:59:27 pm »

IMO they both need their mental health checked after marrying these vipers.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #648 on: May 16, 2018, 06:59:30 pm »

thumbsup
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #649 on: May 17, 2018, 02:30:05 am »

Preferably an in house lengthy session.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: