Royal Gossip
June 25, 2018, 08:29:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heads Together Campaign  (Read 62179 times)
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #620 on: October 29, 2017, 02:53:30 am »

They are very focused on the consequences, not the cause of the problem. People develop anguish, or whatever they call lack of mental health, on account of losing jobs, families destroyed, health problems and so on. You do not just combat the consequence, but you try to fight the cause, if you want to win a war, or help with a problem.  eating cookies

Take a bible and read to a person in the hospital, pray for the people, hug them, you will be heads of a church someday. Do not be ashamed to pray for people, hug them, be humble. Do not speak only in mental health, but bring smiles to others and peace to hearts by praying for them, and preaching the word. Do not tire of doing good, that at the right time you will be rewarded. TCP painting easter egg

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #621 on: October 29, 2017, 09:42:46 pm »

I can't imagine that most people would appreciate someone reading the bible to them. On that not it's way beyond time state and the Church of England were separated. It's totally irrelevant to the majority of people, and let's face it, who actually believe that Charles and now William are believers. It's completely irrelevant to modern times.
Val
Princess

« Reply #622 on: October 30, 2017, 07:32:25 am »

As reported the Medds were never church goers either and Kate was rushed to be confirmed just days before her wedding.  William doesn't go regularly either since leaving school.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #623 on: October 30, 2017, 07:41:23 am »

I can't Imagine being read the Bible by willy or waity would make anyone feel better, esp as Val says, neither of them seem to be believers anyway.
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #624 on: October 30, 2017, 10:48:20 pm »

yeah, you are right girls hide
they are not believers

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #625 on: November 01, 2017, 03:37:03 pm »

Kensington Palace

The Duchess of Cambridge today hosted a roundtable discussion on maternal mental health at Kensington Palace with The Royal Foundation.

The Duchess is keen to develop an understanding of the issues surrounding maternal mental health, and to learn what support is available.

At least 20% of women are affected by mental health problems during pregnancy or in the first year following the birth of a child.

If left untreated, maternal mental health problems can have significant and long lasting effect on the woman and her family.

Experts were from @MMMHAlliance @AFNCCF @family_action
@KingsCollegeLon @bestbeginnings & Royal College of Obstetricians &
Gynaecologists

The Duchess has spoken about the importance of having open conversations about maternal health, and the impact this can have on family.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
logically
courtier

« Reply #626 on: November 01, 2017, 05:00:56 pm »

So they say - prove it!

By the way just how long does she have to be in the room or how many phrases does she need to utter to have an event qualify as work/engagement??
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #627 on: November 01, 2017, 05:10:56 pm »

^ Usually engagements should last 1 hour, or like with the Huff Post editing bs, she was supposed to be there one whole working day. She manages always only 45 minutes, always, even the full day Huff Post thingy she stayed for only 45 mins, even though they specifically came to KP for her and set their office up there!!!!! The dolt could have just as easily gone to Huff Post HQ, but no, she has to disturb the staff and then dishonours their agreement completely. Gawd I seriously detest her when I remember stuff like this. What a callous, selfish witch. For some reason recalling this is really making me angry. I don't even know why.  sauer Angry

Except some hot dude is there (Ben Ainslie for example) or it's sth she likes, like the visit to the Downton Abbey set, she overstayed that one and I think had to be shipped out by force (I exaggarate of course, but you get the idea), but in these cases she stays, no probs.  wopedo

PS I think she was even late for the Huff Post thing, even though it was at Ken frikkin P, and correction, stayed an incredible 55 minutes!! And was then papped shopping in the afternoon, when she was supposed to be still with the Huff Post team. Usually they omit pap pics of her shopping these days, the Cambs might sue, but the media wanted to stick it to her and show people what she is like.
Let the revolution come!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 05:15:05 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #628 on: December 04, 2017, 01:24:44 am »

Princes praised as children’s mental health gets £300m boost
The health secretary has lauded the royals for helping to remove the stigma of depression
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/princes-praised-as-childrens-mental-health-gets-300m-boost-x2rbtptrs

full story
http://keepingupwiththeroyals.tumblr.com/post/168159506790/ok-tumblr-is-being-weird-so-heres-the-article

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #629 on: January 23, 2018, 02:51:06 am »

Duchess of Cambridge to launch mental health website to help teachers avoid giving bad advice off the internet

The Duchess of Cambridge will today launch a mental health website for schools, to help teachers navigate the mass of unreliable internet advice.

The Duchess, who focuses her campaigning on mental health and young people, will visit a school to announce the new initiative for Heads Together.

Mentally Healthy Schools, a website, is intended to provide a resource for teachers and schools, to help them talk to children about issues from bereavement to anxiety to eating disorders.

Tailored to suit the curriculum for primary schools in England, it includes more than 1,500 online resources, reviewed by a “quality assurance group” to make them appropriate for a young audience.

Explaining the project, Kensington Palace said: “Teachers and staff play a pivotal role in a young person's life, but they currently struggle to find the right resources in order to provide the most effective support for children in their care.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/23/duchess-cambridge-launch-mental-health-website-help-teachers/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

sandy
Princess

« Reply #630 on: January 23, 2018, 11:30:37 am »

She's no expert. so she's launching a website now? Who are the "advisers?" Surely not Kate who is an art history major?! Do the real advisers get credit for the material on the site?  I hope she gives credit where it's due.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #631 on: January 23, 2018, 03:03:54 pm »

Bumping along nicely! Pregnant Duchess of Cambridge shows off her growing tummy in a blue maternity dress - but looks a little weary as she delivers a speech three months ahead of her due date

The Duchess was at the school to launch the pilot of the Mentally Healthy Schools website aimed at giving primary school teachers practical resources to help support the mental health of their pupils, coordinated and financed by the duchess' Royal Foundation.

During the launch Kate met teachers and pupils, and joined a class taking part in one of the lesson plans featured on the site before giving a speech.

'The role of teachers here is absolutely vital,' she said. 'You see our children as they grow, learn and play, as they build their social skills that will make the difference to their futures.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5301771/Duchess-Cambridge-launches-mental-health-website.html

The Royal Foundation invests £2 million to back digital solutions for mental health

http://www.royalfoundation.com/royal-foundation-invests-2-million-back-digital-solutions-mental-health/

My, how it's grown! Prince William's hair looks MUCH thicker as he attends a charity event - less than a week after debuting his buzzcut

He made headlines when he debuted his newly-shorn head at an engagement last week.

But it appears Prince William might already be having second thoughts about his dramatic new look.

The Duke of Cambridge, 35, was spotted sporting longer and thicker hair on his sides at a public engagement today, in a sign he will let the style grow out slightly.

London hairdressers Hershesons recommend trimming a buzzcut every week in order to maintain its optimum length and style.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5302139/Prince-William-shows-thicker-hair-London-event.html

Prince William: My earliest memory is my mother taking me to a homeless shelter

https://news.sky.com/story/prince-william-my-earliest-memory-is-my-mother-taking-me-to-a-homeless-shelter-11219455
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 03:10:35 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #632 on: January 23, 2018, 04:27:46 pm »

Duchess of Cambridge to launch mental health website to help teachers avoid giving bad advice off the internet

The Duchess of Cambridge will today launch a mental health website for schools, to help teachers navigate the mass of unreliable internet advice.

The Duchess, who focuses her campaigning on mental health and young people, will visit a school to announce the new initiative for Heads Together.

Mentally Healthy Schools, a website, is intended to provide a resource for teachers and schools, to help them talk to children about issues from bereavement to anxiety to eating disorders.

Tailored to suit the curriculum for primary schools in England, it includes more than 1,500 online resources, reviewed by a “quality assurance group” to make them appropriate for a young audience.

Explaining the project, Kensington Palace said: “Teachers and staff play a pivotal role in a young person's life, but they currently struggle to find the right resources in order to provide the most effective support for children in their care.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/23/duchess-cambridge-launch-mental-health-website-help-teachers/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

As a teacher, I find this so patronising. Wow. Just wow.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #633 on: January 23, 2018, 04:31:09 pm »

Video Duchess of Cambridge launches mental health programme
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfcnjB-2fpo

Kate talks about Prince George 'getting bigger'
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K5mLg2kt4jA

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #634 on: January 23, 2018, 04:42:52 pm »

She's a jackass and an insulting one at that. sauer I bet her and Ma Medd sat around thinking up ways for this idiotic airhead to be taken seriously  bored3 Is she competing with PW now ala Diana et Charles, or what? Snooze. On a more important note, has PW let his beard grow in yet? tehe

Barnabe et Kitty...
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #635 on: January 23, 2018, 05:05:31 pm »

Kate talks about Prince George 'getting bigger'
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K5mLg2kt4jA

She tucks her hair behind her ears 7 times in the first 35 seconds of that video. What is wrong with her?
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #636 on: January 23, 2018, 07:02:05 pm »

Nearly 7 years of marriage and still she’s mainly useless. I’m afraid that after seeing her do virtually nothing for years and makes no attempt it seems at improving her public speaking, it’s very hard to take her seriously. It’s a shame really given her public role. I’m afraid that she doesn’t have the goods but has to keep trying because now she’s stuck in her marriage, not that she’d ever want to get out of it and live outside of the royal family like Fergie does, and has to fulfill what’s required of her no matter how poorly the outcome.

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #637 on: January 23, 2018, 10:45:03 pm »

What she should have done was thanked a "team" who (obviously) put together the website and experts and professionals who work for mental health programs.. Kate had the degree in Art History and did  not use it. She can't "launch" a thing without the help of experts in the field. She needs to give credit where credit is due.
BostonLibby
gossip insider

« Reply #638 on: January 24, 2018, 04:08:56 pm »

^^ I haven't watched a video of Kate giving a speak for a while because I find them so frustrating.  This speech is no different from all the others I've seen.  She speaks too softly and fails to convince me that she truly cares about this issue.  The only smile or glimpse of her being human was at the end.  That smile seemed to be the relief of finishing - something like pride in herself for getting it done rather than excitement for the website being launched as a pilot.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #639 on: February 05, 2018, 02:05:43 am »

Kate Middleton Launches Children's Mental Health Week 2018 With Personal Video
Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge and the Royal Patron of children’s mental health charity Place2Beho, has recorded a special video message to help launch Children’s Mental Health Week 2018, which is from Feb. 5-11 in England.
http://www.eonline.com/news/911436/kate-middleton-launches-children-s-mental-health-week-2018-with-personal-video

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: