Royal Gossip
June 20, 2018, 10:16:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heads Together Campaign  (Read 61911 times)
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #600 on: October 10, 2017, 09:09:37 pm »

^ a baby bump is what we are discussing. .. you have confused me.  tehe

Barnabe et Kitty...
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #601 on: October 10, 2017, 09:45:48 pm »

She looks mighty healthy and rested for someone who hasn't been able to keep anything down in the last 6 weeks.

She certainly does. She looks mighty tan too!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #602 on: October 10, 2017, 11:01:31 pm »

kate looked nice today

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #603 on: October 11, 2017, 12:32:46 am »

Bump? It looks more like the Jenifer Aniston baby bump the paps are always claiming she has. She said then it was just a burrito. So if that is a bump,  then she’s pregnant with a burrito.  bored3

But I do Like the dress. She looks way too healthy. Oh boo I wish I could join in on the MO board   sob

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Little light
Countess

« Reply #604 on: October 11, 2017, 12:44:21 am »

^ it won't be long.

And I agree. She looks too darnedest healthy to be confined at home, as she was, to have HG. A friend of mine was so sick in pregnancy, all her dental filling s fell out. And she didn't have HG!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #605 on: October 11, 2017, 02:31:49 am »

Her return to the spotlight  tehe seems to have ben a damp squid. Maybe the consensous was that having Waity go mia for a few weeks and have all of the Mehgan/Harry stuff play out in the media to buid up the anticipation for classy, regal Kate (compard to the narrative that the press has presented of Mehgan) to reappear. IMO, it backfired because she's not someone who's done anything special in her role as Duchess and Wills looks like he could have a stroke as he looks stressed and ticked off when he's around her. I don't get why the people that surround the royals don't realize the internet exists now and it's much harder to fool people like they did prior. Kate's pre and post married life's online for all to research and she's not that disimilar to the other attention seeking grifter mentioned and she's still keeping people waiting for her to work and make some sort of difference in people's lives.  bored3 bored3 bored3

Keep Calm and Carry On
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #606 on: October 11, 2017, 02:57:42 pm »

I cant help but notice Williams clenched jaw whenever kate is in his proximity....I wonder why  eating cookies laundry
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #607 on: October 11, 2017, 11:36:36 pm »

He also seemed to be frustrated with her for continuing to to talk when he was ready to go to the next room.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
sandy
Princess

« Reply #608 on: October 12, 2017, 01:05:28 am »

He'll probably be grumbling about the new baby next year.
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #609 on: October 12, 2017, 01:45:52 am »

I like him. I believe he has a good heart. He has always been a great supporter to his mother, it shows that he has a good heart ....
But he seems to me very sad, I do not know why, he no longer reminds me of that face full of life of past, it seems that time passed very fast for him .... May God bless him and make him happy.

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #610 on: October 12, 2017, 02:01:03 am »

No one put a gun to his head to marry her. All of those years just waiting around and not getting on with her own life should've been a big red flag that she'd be a disaster being his wife. All he had to do was to tell the press and her family that they don't know what's going on in his relationship when he should've broken up with her again instead of sucomming to pressure and married her. In his position, his wife should be part of his support and not overshadow him but at the same time bring something to the table that's her own. All she's done is reduced her role to a vacant clotheshorse who "has babies" when her image is at a low. Prior to the announcement, she and Wills were seen as work shy and spenders; remeber the trees that were planted in KP o they could get privacy from the public?
^he met Waity and his life went downhill from their. He dranked and partied his way with this waster, Waity, aka, Kate Middleton, through university and afterwards and now he looks like an old chap resenting his dumb choices that got him to where he is now; a dumbs wife who makes him look like a man who doesn't understand or respect himself or his role because he chose her and kids that are hidden and don't seem to be developing and thriving like his cousin Zara's kid is or any other children for that matter. He's spent years regretting things and trying to fix things but only ends up making a mess of things, imo.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #611 on: October 12, 2017, 03:29:58 am »

she can not be guilty every time he is in a bad mood or stressed about the time, it would not be fair to her dear .... eating cookies hug there

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #612 on: October 12, 2017, 04:05:40 am »

Kate did say during engaments she gets too chatty and the other family members make fun of her taking too long
William you can always tell when he's upset the jaw gets so tight Harry's jaw do that too.william looked like he was ready to go

Kate makes first appearance since pregnancy announcement

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Chz_WWHlhEU

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #613 on: October 13, 2017, 09:55:57 pm »

^ I just watched the video Fly posted and two, no three things quickly came to mind: 01 PW looks bored and fed up with her and she knows it but must not care so long as she can continue to grasp the goodies/freebies 02 PH looks like he is trying to avoid the impending implosion and stressed out to boot 03 the "bump" looks weird... don't know if it is the dress, her super long torso, my eyesight or what but it looks much too low and as there is much too much stomach before to bump rounds. It looks like she has a backwards arch above the bump. Maybe it is the way she is standing? It sure looks strange. dontknow What a shame this.  thumbsdown  bored3

Barnabe et Kitty...
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #614 on: October 14, 2017, 12:54:35 am »

Her stomach looks no different than how it usually looks when she's standing horribly: clutch the crotch & poke it at whomever is standing in front.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #615 on: October 14, 2017, 12:56:20 am »

^ ah, then it's not just me.... I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me...

Barnabe et Kitty...
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #616 on: October 14, 2017, 02:34:49 pm »

^ Slight disagreement, Tiana, pointed at any male. She very rarely bothers with females.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #617 on: October 14, 2017, 10:59:10 pm »

^You're right. It pokes out the furthest for Sir Ben.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #618 on: October 29, 2017, 01:59:24 am »

It's tweet surrender as Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry get first hashtag

he Windsors are venturing into the 21st Century with the first ever Royal hashtag, I can reveal.

The Royal Foundation, a philanthropic vehicle set up by William, Kate and Harry, has applied to trademark #stopspeaksupport – marking an exciting new chapter in their mental health work.

The social media slogan is designed to encourage people to seek help with mental health problems and will be used for campaigns, fundraising activities and educational material.

William, Harry and Kate have been involved in a high-profile Royal Foundation mental health campaign called Heads Together over the past year.

Last week, Prince Harry voiced his concern that too much time spent online was bad for mental health. ‘It’s like a mental running machine that they can’t get off. You wouldn’t put your body through such a workout.

‘I’m the last person to say ban it, but people are suffering from mental fatigue and getting burnt out. We all need to talk to each other more,’ he said.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5027815/Duke-Duchess-Cambridge-Prince-Harry-hashtag.html

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #619 on: October 29, 2017, 02:06:34 am »

#HeadsTogetherHeadbandsAreLame

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: