Royal Gossip
September 20, 2017, 07:18:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heads Together Campaign  (Read 38990 times)
Val
Duchess

« Reply #560 on: April 24, 2017, 11:33:19 pm »

^^

That's her Jack Nicholson, One Flew Over the Cuckoos nest look.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #561 on: May 16, 2017, 07:44:53 am »

Lola gets it spot on

http://lovelolaheart.com/?p=3949
Val
Duchess

« Reply #562 on: May 16, 2017, 08:11:48 am »

^

Just brilliant.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #563 on: May 16, 2017, 03:00:42 pm »

Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal
Everyone who has been part of Team @heads_together should be so proud of what has been achieved in one amazing year!

https://mobile.twitter.com/heads_together/status/864401612034502656

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #564 on: May 16, 2017, 03:59:26 pm »

And just how much did the lazy duo put themselves out?  And who ran the marathon to raise the cash - not the lazy duo. Talk about try and make your self look good  -  sad for them that we can see through it all.  Who made the tea party work  -  the people behind the scenes, they lazy duo only live up the road, yet they were gone before the guests.  They do like to blow their own trumpet don´t they, mind you, just as well, nobody else wants to these days.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #565 on: May 16, 2017, 06:11:20 pm »

^

It just makes them more and more unpopular if that's possible.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #566 on: May 29, 2017, 12:29:22 pm »

As part of the @heads_together campaign, The Duke of Cambridge has been interviewed on mental health for British GQ
http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/prince-william-mental-health-heads-together

You can watch Alastair Campbell's #oktosay film for @heads_together here
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=kXk3b4Nopso

The full interview and photographs will be published in GQ later this week.

The interview was conducted by mental health campaigner @campbellclaret, who shares a common cause to tackle the taboo around mental health.

Replying to @KensingtonRoyal and @heads_together
HRH was photographed for GQ with The Duchess, Prince George and Princess Charlotte by Norman Jean Roy at Kensington Palace in April.
https://mobile.twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/869132427507245056/photo/1
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 12:31:04 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

marion
Duchess

« Reply #567 on: May 29, 2017, 12:50:32 pm »

Oh please, give me a break. He says he doesn't want the values growing g up behind d palace walls and his grief is worse than anyone elses....I'm renaming him Whingealot

The picture reminds me of one C and D did of them with harry and willy ..Diana was in riding gear I think ...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #568 on: May 29, 2017, 02:42:37 pm »

I wonder if Lupo was airbrushed into the photo. Poor dog
logically
courtier

« Reply #569 on: May 29, 2017, 03:40:46 pm »

my thought was wow the dog does still exist and then I thought shouldn't the dog be bigger by now
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #570 on: May 29, 2017, 03:47:26 pm »

They are not fooling anyone.  How can they put on that pretense of familial happiness when Council Cath is positively skeletal.  I don't think I've ever met a single person who drops that much weight because their happy.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #571 on: September 18, 2017, 02:34:53 pm »

The Duchess of Cambridge has shown her support for 'You're Never Too Young to Talk Mental Health' – the new campaign by the @AFNCCF.
https://mobile.twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/909765337234776064/video/1

The campaign features an animated film co-produced by children & teachers, and includes an introduction by The Duchess, Patron of @AFNCCF.

Replying to @KensingtonRoyal and @AFNCCF
.@AFNCCF's new campaign aims to give parents and teachers free resources to support children learning about their mental health.

Talking Mental Health
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLaZguIPxZjqYDBvruDPg12GFW-Tyv9u-_&index=2&v=nCrjevx3-Js

The Duchess of Cambridge said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/909765803532316672/photo/1
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 02:42:13 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

india
Princess

« Reply #572 on: September 18, 2017, 03:24:24 pm »

^Heads Together is the dumbest thing ever coming from those three. The Potato Head needs to seriously address her own mental health.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #573 on: September 18, 2017, 06:36:55 pm »

^^ The last link (the Twitter one), the pic of her is scary and it's huge on a computer.
Did people not understand her at all in previous videos, that they felt the need to add subtitles?
 laugh
Seems to be a rather old recording, I wonder when they shot this?

Duchess of Cambridge says parents should encourage children to be open about their feelings in a candid mental health message as she insists 'emotions are normal'

Kate stars in campaign for Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families
    Kate, 35, recorded the video on a visit to the centre in January this year
    Encourages people to speak out when they have feeling that are 'too big'
    Kate is pregnant with her third child and suffering from severe morning sickness

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4895684/Duchess-Cambridge-stars-candid-video-message.html
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #574 on: September 18, 2017, 07:23:50 pm »

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/18/15/4470B79500000578-0-image-a-31_1505744037773.jpg

What the h happened to her face?  Way to give those who need help nightmares.  I mean it.  Yikes!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #575 on: September 18, 2017, 08:09:58 pm »

^^ The last link (the Twitter one), the pic of her is scary and it's huge on a computer.
Did people not understand her at all in previous videos, that they felt the need to add subtitles?
 :laugh:Seems to be a rather old recording, I wonder when they shot this?
Duchess of Cambridge says parents should encourage children to be open about their feelings in a candid mental health message as she insists 'emotions are normal'
    Kate stars in campaign for Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families
    Kate, 35, recorded the video on a visit to the centre in January this year
    Encourages people to speak out when they have feeling that are 'too big'
    Kate is pregnant with her third child and suffering from severe morning sickness
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4895684/Duchess-Cambridge-stars-candid-video-message.html

The comments are not positive and some are just plain calling her out on her BS towards them:
It is so true, you know. As Mummy always told me, it is simply never too early to talk to your children and start prepping them for good mental health by drumming into them that they must must MUST MUST MUST make a good marriage, preferably with a Prince or other titled gentleman, in order to cement their position in the social hierarchy AND have plently of Moolah. That way they will be ever so happy and live in luxury for the rest of their lives and go to Mustique and shop and attend premieres and parties and all will be well with their mental health!
Thanks for the tips Katie Doolittle. I'm sure the hired help makes sure your kids are ok when you are out spending 200k of the tax payers money on your wardrobe.
I'm all for increasing support for mental health and working to eradicate the stigma around it but I just cannot take this woman seriously. She hasn't gotten where she is today through hard work.
Why not go and interview real experts and ask them well thought out questions? Instead of playing the expert here, just admit that you're a complete novice and go and explore the subject intelligently. This would, at least, demonstrate a modicum of authenticity, rather than talking AT your audience about a subject of which you know next to nothing.
Give me a break with all this touchy feely stuff. The world is in the state it is because those who were strong, went about their business, and kept their own counsel are being replaced by the whiners who are hurt and offended at every turn
She has no qualifications in this field and zero expertise in any professional capacity. Just a very wooden performance which is pretty patronising, at best.

I really do think that marrying William was the biggest mistake she has ever made. William decided to propose, but she could have walked away and spared herself a lot of misery in the end.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #576 on: September 18, 2017, 10:13:37 pm »

So obvious she's reading a teleprompter or whatever it's named
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #577 on: September 18, 2017, 10:47:18 pm »

I read that this was taped in January of this year.
ITA, she made a huge mistake in marrying Wills because she simply doesn't belong in her position. People are very fed up with her and see right through her trying to be posh. It's obvious too that Wills doesn't have a clue as to what his role is otherwise, he'd never would've gone back to her in 2007, opting instead to go and better himself and build and network with the movers and shakers in the world. Charles messed up with mistreating Diana and marrying his ho, but at least he made something of himself with the Prince's Trust and using his position to further the royal family internationally of sorts.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #578 on: September 18, 2017, 11:06:17 pm »

No one truly believes she cares and no one truly believes that she wants to do things like messages and online messaging. She isn't credible anymore and the comments are just going to get so much worse and I am certain that she's better off just remaining in isolation and then getting a quiet annulment. I can't get over how she threw so much of her life away and did horrible damage to so many lives on her way through the worst path for her to choose in life. She has no clue about mental health and that stupid video of her and Harry and William chatting about how mental health affects THEM was obnoxious at best.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snowpea
Countess

« Reply #579 on: September 19, 2017, 06:37:33 pm »

Ouch!  laundry  easter-lol

StarPower, does it matter, Comoros, about 2 hours ago

Life style advice from Kate: Dear Friends, I know from experience this works so, I'd like to share my wisdom - It Single out the richest and most influential person and stalk him/her until they cannot avoid you; create an opportunity to parade in front of them in lingerie, don't bother working, instead have your parents pay for everything so you have plenty of time to pamper yourself and party, refuse to leave him alone until he proposes, then you can live off him forever. I know....this advice isn't what your teachers tell you, in fact, it is the opposite. But believe me, it works. Look at me....servants at my beck and call, PR executives making me look credible, beauty, fashion and hair stylists lining up to serve me, palaces, kitchens, tennis courts anything I want is done to my taste. All I have to do is read a few prepared lines now and then...oh, and perfect my accent. Life is great!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4895684/Duchess-Cambridge-stars-candid-video-message.html#ixzz4t9Bagq8V
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Fullers, In the brooding hills, United Kingdom, 1 day ago

Why is it that people like this believe that they can offer advice to others? This woman and her kids live in a cosseted world which is free of many of the anxieties faced by ordinary kids. This giving of advice from ivory towers by people in the public eye is now reaching epidemic levels.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4895684/Duchess-Cambridge-stars-candid-video-message.html#ixzz4t9BtbxJh

Sput, Utopia, Netherlands, 1 day ago

She comes over as snooty, imo, unlike William who actually IS Royal. Seems Carole did a good job of 'elevating' the family.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4895684/Duchess-Cambridge-stars-candid-video-message.html#ixzz4t9C0mH8n

Zumbugga, Luton, 6 hours ago

You do realise, taxpayers, that, in the not too distant future, this man will move onto getting £20,000,000 per year, £55,000 per day. Would anyone like to tell us just what he will do to earn or deserve it. Let us hear from royalists first---- off you go-----

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4895684/Duchess-Cambridge-stars-candid-video-message.html#ixzz4t9CL8Ya2

artlover, Hereandthere, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago

"In my next video I shall be advising all you 'gels' out there on the best way to bag yourself a meal ticket for life. I will teach you how to stalk and wear down your prey into submission and how to scale that ladder of social status. I perfected this art with the help of Mummy. Both my sister and I are living proof that if one places oneself in the correct social environment, that ladder is very easy to climb. Once successful, you can forget about working for the rest of you life".

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4895684/Duchess-Cambridge-stars-candid-video-message.html#ixzz4t9CYZohE

tehe  thumbsup laugh worship eating cookies
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: