Royal Gossip
November 17, 2017, 07:21:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heads Together Campaign  (Read 44507 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2016, 11:40:37 pm »

True. i just don't see Harry being officially single forever. I think that he'll flesh out his position with her and support her when things get too dumb with Waity for starters. On the positive side, he could spend months overseas with her and not be bothered with the bs for a while. Besides, judging fron the comments, people already know the score; that Waity's attracted to Harry and that he's brought out to boost the 2 doldrums lake of spark and personality and to erase their bad press.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 11:48:52 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Cali San D
gossip insider

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2016, 12:07:29 am »

Another striped shirt, oh no, this time its a sweater, according to WhatKateWore.  Embarrassed
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

Oh, drat

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2016, 02:46:55 am »

Those stripes add a good three lbs. (sorry, American here)....maybe to ward off weight criticism?

Has she ever heard of well-fitted casual slacks?  If she were ever to actually be queen, I fear more photo captions mentioning skinny jeans.  Kate, you're not 19.  Looks like you shop at Target.

"William was introduced to Mr and Mrs (Ralph) Lauren, and immediately apologised for the Duchess's absence. He said: 'I'm sorry my wife's not here, you probably would far rather you saw my wife.' 'Not at all,' said Mr Lauren."
india
Princess

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2016, 03:07:57 am »

Target is way above that low life slapper.
Val
Princess

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2016, 07:55:45 am »

Doesn't the body language just say everything in that clip ie leaning in to and looking starstuck at Harry.  Willy looking uncomfortable as completely aware of what she is doing and Harry looking disgusted and pretending it isn't happening.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2016, 08:16:04 am »

This is just another dull photo op.

Kate will be a lil pissy when/if harry gets married cause she will no longer be the center of attention having  two men around her protecting her. that's why she does that little girl who is vulnerable to the big world out there shes always need help she always need someone to look after her

I think Kate's problem is that she was raised with the belief that she is supposed to be the center of everything and everyone around her. You can see this in how she behaves when the spotlight is supposed to be on someone else and how she kind of gurns and makes a spectacle of herself.

IMO No i don't think harry will change that attitude he will just tell his wife to go with it cause that's how it is.

This is why I think Harry is weak and won't find a woman that the RF needs desperately in order to survive.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2016, 10:19:56 am »

Doesn't the body language just say everything in that clip ie leaning in to and looking starstuck at Harry.  Willy looking uncomfortable as completely aware of what she is doing and Harry looking disgusted and pretending it isn't happening.

Yes, this whole video is about how Waity flirts, Harry doesn't like it and Willy becomes embarassed. I hope Willy scolded her later. 

livylivy
Countess

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2016, 11:37:51 am »

This is why I think Harry is weak and won't find a woman that the RF needs desperately in order to survive.

I agree, I didn' t like Harry' s behaviour, maybe I' m used to italian men who are much more jealous and protective towards their women but I just don' t understand his apathy and lack of reaction.
Still think that Harry is the best  Kiss
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2016, 12:30:00 pm »

From the looks of it, PW/Kate did the photo op but Harry actually showed up and supported the marathon itself so he gets major props for that.  It's a grand cause but it is a one-note with the D/D and they're losing me in the lack of solid focus on their goal.  They should have been at the marathon, for instance, but Harry kept that ball rolling.  It's as if they do the fun stuff, swoop in, and then have no follow-thru.

Harry has shown that he takes his projects very seriously and the Kate giggling was a turnoff for me.  Grow up, stop with the ringlets and act like a senior member of the BRF already, WK.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
india
Princess

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2016, 12:38:30 pm »

Now Yooper, you know a dog in heat is unable to control herself.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2016, 12:45:06 pm »

I agree, Harry looked the only one taking this thing sriously. It would have been great if instead of flashing her ring, Kate ran a little part of marathon wilth Will. But noooo, then it would have been to much effort

Now Yooper, you know a dog in heat is unable to control herself.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2016, 12:59:49 pm »

^^Too true but most dog owners are smart enough to use a leash during that time.   tehe

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2016, 03:04:15 pm »

From the looks of it, PW/Kate did the photo op but Harry actually showed up and supported the marathon itself so he gets major props for that.  It's a grand cause but it is a one-note with the D/D and they're losing me in the lack of solid focus on their goal.  
They should have been at the marathon, for instance, but Harry kept that ball rolling.  It's as if they do the fun stuff, swoop in, and then have no follow-thru.

Harry has shown that he takes his projects very seriously and the Kate giggling was a turnoff for me.  Grow up, stop with the ringlets and act like a senior member of the BRF already, WK.

If they did show up it would been people saying they taking the shine away from Harry this is Harry's event on and on .
They might do something for the 2017 marathon since heads together will be the chartity of the year

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2016, 03:42:46 pm »

Prince Harry & the Cambridges launch a mental health program, Heads Together
http://www.celebitchy.com/482244/prince_harry_the_cambridges_launch_a_mental_health_program_heads_together/#comments

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2016, 03:50:24 pm »

I believe that Waity's mentally ill and that's why the mental illness cause has been the focus. Look at it as a way for her to get the help she needs under the guise of doing charity work. So I don't see Harry as being weak for putting up with her for a few minutes. I'm sure that she got a good talking to after her display during the Olympics and Jubilee when she was "all over" Harry. She keeps on doing things and never corrects her behavior. She still flirts with Harry, wears short outfits and float dresses with no weights, still flashes some part of her body and still can't string a cohesive sentence together. I won't  be surprised if mental illness used to give her the boot. Wills won't seem cruel as he can say that he took up mental illness cause to get her the help she needs. Why in God's name Wills married her is beyond me. She exhibited trouble way back with her stalking and giving girls the stink eye not to mention just being cheap and up for it (sex, flirting to make dumbo jealous). I can't see him marrying her as a way to protect her fromhersel. He's only managed to put a fork in the royal family and Britsin by dragging this mess and her family into the world scene.
I think that Harry's lackadaisical about being second fiddle because he's used to it. I still don't believe that he'll let his intended get bashed, sidelined and miligned in the press or family. I think that he'll know he has to be proactive about how he deals with anyone trying to mess with his intended. In can only see this happening with a decent woman who's in love with the man not the title and material trappings.
Harry wants to keep busy and make a difference and help people where he can, so it was better for him to show up at the marathon than Wills and Waity, imp.

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2016, 04:08:40 pm »

^^^Thanks, Fly.  I get it now.

So, in essence, they're horning in on Harry's event?  Have I got that right?

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2016, 05:04:07 pm »

I think Harry did start this first for the veterans because it's not a physical illness like a missing limb, and that needs tone addressed. Wow, Waity and Wills have no shame.  bored3

Keep Calm and Carry On
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2016, 05:57:00 pm »

I agree, no shame at all
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2016, 06:15:01 pm »

^^^Thanks, Fly.  I get it now.

So, in essence, they're horning in on Harry's event?  Have I got that right?

i'm going give them a pass on this since the charities that taking part in the marathon in 2017 for mental health fall under the royal foundation
so its more of a joint effort with the three of them.

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal  
.@Heads_Together will work with inspiring mental health charities and be supported by #RoyalFoundation
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge & Prince Harry will spearhead a new campaign to end stigma around mental health #HeadsTogether
The @Heads_Together campaign aims to change the national conversation on mental wellbeing as the 2017 @LondonMarathon Charity of the Year.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 06:18:44 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2016, 10:17:41 pm »

Too late for me, I give the vile bill/cath medd no pass on anything now, IMO they don´t deserve it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: