Royal Gossip
November 14, 2018, 04:22:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holidays 2018  (Read 1822 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2018, 09:54:44 pm »

You know, I wonder how different things would have been if William had in fact decided to stick with his guns and not take her back. I bet you anything Kate would be quaffing wine and cigs in a gutter or helping Gary with selling his 'wares' (if you get my drift). I can't get over how this family has basically mooched off of the public and RF and there have been no repercussions. I wonder how the Brits really feel about this situation, not just what the tabloid press is fawning.

Kate and William are not Duke and Duchess of Mustique, they are supposed to be doing daily duties and other such things that are actually helping their nation.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Princess

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2018, 10:03:14 pm »

^

Meant ingrid Seward and Katie Nichol the pair who always have such dumb sycophantic expressions on their faces when talking about Royalty.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2018, 10:20:34 pm »

You know, all this partying can't continue forever; at some point I have the bad feeling that Corbyn is going to get in and make things unpleasant for the BRF. Kate has no business claiming maternity leave since she isn't an ordinary worker, she's a royal duchess who has the resources to make appearances after birth (of course someone has to be pregnant in order to give birth) and I am certain that she hasn't put in any hours in  order to actually earn time off.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2018, 03:51:54 am »

IMHO, somebody should set up an hourly system like everybody else. You do two engagements, and you get X. If they are a Firm, then whip out the timesheets. I say everybody gets a form, and has to fill it out. "What did you do to serve your country today?" If you don't get 40 hours a week or a certain number of engagements, somebody doesn't get ££££.

I know, I know, it's more complex. It's not like working = bread on the table. Still, I can't imagine waking up and not having a full schedule.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2018, 04:55:20 am »

Amen; I think the government should control the income from the duchies and decide how the money is spent. As for time sheets, good idea; best to monitor their work and make sure they're earning every pence.

Demeter
courtier

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2018, 08:54:17 pm »

^ They could even spin the tracking as 'archiving the day to day of the royals for posterity.' or something thereof. They could hype up the transparency, and the connection to the people. I'm not saying release real time (security etc), but there's so much that could be done to make this look better than a checks and balances system, if that'd make the horse pill more palatable. Done correctly, this would be good PR.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2018, 09:09:49 pm »

If the royals continue to do only token 'work' so they can go off and do the fun things, it'll just legitimize Corbyn and his Co. all the more. There is no way that the BRF can justify all this money and extravagance.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: