Royal Gossip
November 24, 2017, 02:46:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heads Together Campaign  (Read 45270 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: April 24, 2016, 02:11:47 pm »

Follow @Heads_Together or visit https://t.co/IBZrgl7iUE for more info #HeadsTogether https://t.co/DLSzOewMV8

Let's get our #HeadsTogether to change the conversation on mental health @Heads_Together https://t.co/WexbyRcTNY

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge & Prince Harry will spearhead a new campaign to end stigma around mental health #HeadsTogether

The @Heads_Together campaign aims to change the national conversation on mental wellbeing as the 2017 @LondonMarathon Charity of the Year.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 02:29:39 pm »

Two thirds of that blue tinted headband photo is scary looking, tbh  Embarrassed

No offense to the charity, but I feel like Kate & William have been having the same conversation about mental health forever. I've learned nothing new from their campaigns besides "if you have a happy childhood, you won't have mental illness. if you're a good parents, your kid won't have mental illness." I almost feel like William & Kate's real intention is "I don't have mental illness, but ask me / us how bullied, unloved & under pressure we are. You guys could cause us to have mental illnesses if you don't be nicer to us. [drops to whisper] Jason, cue up the Diana photo montage & the sad music...You don't get how hard our lives are. I often think of my mother..."
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 02:41:59 pm »

I agree. It was something I was thinking while posting this. Except telling us that mental illness is ok and that Kate is very happy with her childhood had we learned something more? Have the public at large realised anything about mental illness we should know?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2016, 02:47:54 pm »

This MO never fails. When these two dunderheads f^ck up cue Harry brought on as third wheel and pictures of George. NEVER. FAILS.

I see in pictures Kate looks all a bubble standing next to Harry. I really hope Harry gets married soon. I don't care who it is at this point. My only criteria is that she keeps her skirts down and remembers in public that she's married to Harry.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 02:51:43 pm by CarryingOn » Logged
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2016, 02:55:40 pm »

It fails for me, buying none of it.  We knew they would wheel out sprogs post the major disaster we can the India and Bhutan tour.

I have no idea what they are trying to achieve with this, because neither are overly interested in anything other than themselves, they turf up, over dressed, mutter a few words, get photos taken and off they go.  Look at India and the alleged concern to help the street kids with mental issues  -  what did we get  -  so how can we help.  Probably all forgotten about the minute they turned their backs.

The only thing that screams at me is that they want the world to know they both had messed up childhoods, and woe is me, be gentle, I am a delicate flower, my childhood was terrible.

Maybe bill medd had some trauma with his parents divorce, but then so do thousands upon thousands, in fact millions, of kids word wide go through the same thing, some even have had to watch dad murder mum or vice versa.  By many standards bill medd had a great childhood, and he was at boarding school so not there all the time as the press would have us think.

Cath medd, who knows, but I think she was mentally abused by viper ma  -  bet she did not dare move unless the viper told her to.  How pa was as a parent I have no idea, was she phsically abused, beaten, whatever, who knows.

This is nothing to do with kids with mental problems, this is all about them IMO, because if they truly cared it would show.  This is pure pr spin to make them look good, and for me it is a miserable failure.  They do nothing that they don´t want to do, and they would not be doing this if not for their own pr purposes.

What about their other charities, hear little about them now, and some of those kids ones had that ghastly woman involved, can´t think of her name now, and she turned out to be a wrong ´un.  I tell you, IMO everything they touch is cursed.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2016, 03:30:32 pm »

OMG!
Waity spots Harry and starts trailing him like some kind of randy zombie.
http://40.media.tumblr.com/ee1692f5c98c6669886d2f8a7df3cc34/tumblr_o65359vamR1rc3ne2o4_1280.jpg

Full flirting modus!

« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 03:39:45 pm by Alexandrine » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2016, 03:33:42 pm »

^modified your post to put the gif as image!

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2016, 03:34:47 pm »

thumbsup
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2016, 03:39:24 pm »

^ will put the new one you posted as image too! Gifs can be posted directly, while photos no  flower

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2016, 04:10:27 pm »

Harry looks so strange, again. He seems to not like being with the duo. Waity is trying to be happy but it's not true. Her poses are just for the press, she is trying to show that three of them are on good terms with each other but they are not at all.   

india
Princess

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2016, 04:40:55 pm »

Somebody needs to just blow The Potato Head with her insect body out of the water.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2016, 07:53:36 pm »

Kate flirting indecently again  ick this lady has no dignity at all.

I wonder why Will says nothing, even if he doesn' t care he knows Will and Kate should look like the happy couple for the press, so why saying nothing to her.

Sorry, maybe most of you will *despise* me after saying that, but this is what I really think: Harry sta a fare il TONTO / TONTOLONE, Harry is playing the tonto.
TONTO or TONTOLONE is an italian word that means dumb, stupid,  in a goofy way, but many tonti do it on purpose ever if they aren' t.

I just can' t understand why Harry can' t tell Waity to stop why he can' t find a way to prevent such an embarrassing behaviour by this bimbo.
I like Harry so much but I don' t like how he' s handling this thing
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2016, 07:57:38 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3556081/Kate-William-Harry-support-mental-health-charity-campaign.html

In the 8th picture Kate is flirting so much . in Italy we say " she eating him with her eyes", it means she really wants him  ick that' s so disgusting
Sorry for double posting
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2016, 08:07:22 pm »

OMG!
Waity spots Harry and starts trailing him like some kind of randy zombie.
http://40.media.tumblr.com/ee1692f5c98c6669886d2f8a7df3cc34/tumblr_o65359vamR1rc3ne2o4_1280.jpg

Full flirting modus!

In the second photo she is not even looking at William.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2016, 08:24:22 pm »

Good Lord.  Kate-Horror-Queen  Excellent Italian saying livylivy. That's exactly what she's doing without any sense of shame or common curtesy towards her husband.  bignono. Regardless if Harry gets into a serious relationship, it won't stop her from doing this. She'd want Wills for social position and title and Harry for fun and passion for life. She's shuch a guttersnipe.  thumbsdown  She must be in total heat because I doubt if Wills has had sex with her in years.  ick  Harry's kept his distance for a while and now they're using him again for or purposes. Maybe as compensation, Wills actually did something nice for him and took him to the Star Wars tour.

Keep Calm and Carry On
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2016, 08:33:04 pm »

Yea they are using him, after the disaster of the tour they are in " riabilitation". yet they should start working indeed, that' s the only thing they must do to look better in the public eye.
Still I can' t understand why Harry can' t do anything to prevent Kate to look totally in heat for him as well as a stray cat  thumbsdown
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2016, 08:44:43 pm »

Good Lord.  Kate-Horror-Queen  Excellent Italian saying livylivy. That's exactly what she's doing without any sense of shame or common curtesy towards her husband.  bignono. Regardless if Harry gets into a serious relationship, it won't stop her from doing this. She'd want Wills for social position and title and Harry for fun and passion for life.

She keeps wanting to have both brothers at her beck and call and frankly, I believe that when Harry gets married (if ever) then she will make the life of Harry's wife a misery. I wonder how many death stares Kate will give his wife and how often Kate will leak rumors while bullying Harry's wife because she (Harry's wife) will be of lesser rank than the Cambridges.

She's shuch a guttersnipe.  thumbsdown  She must be in total heat because I doubt if Wills has had sex with her in years.  ick  Harry's kept his distance for a while and now they're using him again for or purposes. Maybe as compensation, Wills actually did something nice for him and took him to the Star Wars tour.

I simply don't get why on earth she isn't forced into a mental hospital and have her put on some kind of medication. She's headed towards disaster with her behavior towards Harry and there is no reason that he should be pawed and drooled over like this. It's not fair that he might not be able to find a capable, responsible woman who will be a good wife/mother/consort because most sane women don't want to have to deal with Kate's craziness.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2016, 08:56:16 pm »

What can he do to prevent her from looking at him like that? She's a common slapper at heart no matter what her title is or what her pr people want to push down our throats. She'll be like this around him regardless if he's single or married, imo. The only thing Harry has to do is stop being the 3rd wheel to prop up his brother because all it's going to do is get him blamed for Waity flirting with him like the last time during the London Olympics and  HM Jubilee events.
^I still have hope that a mature sane woman who's done something with her life  will marry Harry and ignore Waity's craziness. I doubt the press will be able to touch her in comparison to Waity.

Keep Calm and Carry On
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2016, 09:12:40 pm »

I think Harry should yell at her face that if she doesn' t stop flirting with him he won' t share any engagement with her.
You know he should show her how manly he is ( because he is)
I don t mean anything violent  bignono no way  bignono, just order her to stop
If she doesn' t no more Harry

And I agree, Harry' s future wife will definitely have trouble with such an in law

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2016, 09:41:49 pm »

no matter what kind of woman harry marries the press will still put her down to prop up the cambs Harry's use to it he has this meh whatever attitude  when it comes to the hier  vs spare deal he cant and he wont stop cause he's not #1. Harry's wife will have to get use to it even if she's a strong woman being in that family and being around a man like harry who has this meh whatever when it comes to getting beating down by the press cause that's how its always been since kids it will take a toll on her. IMO No i don't think harry will change that attitude he will just tell his wife to go with it cause that's how it is.

Kate will be a lil pissy when/if harry gets married cause she will no longer be the center of attention having  two men around her protecting her. that's why she does that little girl who is vulnerable to the big world out there shes always need help she always need someone to look after her  ,and it makes William go into must protect  the wife mode ,and i think he likes it that way + the media eats it up cause they think its oh so cute and funny

As for the head strong video i like it that's the most natural Kate and William been ,and it's a good cause i hope they do stick with it and get deep involve and not just do the same sound bites .
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 09:46:24 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: