Royal Gossip
October 21, 2018, 10:28:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Game of Crowns: a new book about Kate  (Read 9561 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2016, 12:23:40 pm »

They should've told him and then done something about it. At that point, I would've considered her a threat to him. I don't think that if Wills dismissed their concerns which he stupididly would've, imo, it's out of his hand because she'd be considered a stalker and a risk. I wonder how she found out his schedule.

She was supposedly dating someone in his set and chances are she likely spent a lot of time observing his routine since she was in the same hall as him. I wonder why it is that William could decide if Kate was the threat. In the US, if someone makes moves against the President or his family, that person gets arrested and charged no matter what the personal view of the issue. If security detail had to talk to her, she should have been removed from his hall and then possibly removed from the school. It should never be up to the royal if whether or not someone is a threat. Stuff like this gets people kidnapped/killed and frankly the school should have been informed and then Kate put on suspension or expelled.

This is the reason I'm going to get private tutoring when I get the money to get my degree. Too many crazies on campus these days.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2016, 12:34:35 pm »

The last time must have been when the Viper was spotted gulping down alcohol in public. nervous
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2016, 12:39:54 pm »

Ah yes, the ruby in Wales, and she was chomping potato chips as well, stuffing her mouth and swigging wine from a brown paper bag.  Pa did not look at all impressed.  Probably wondering why on earth he ever married her in the first place. So wish he hadn´t, we would not be landed with cath medd then would we.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2016, 10:15:53 pm »

I just can't get over how William is so stupid; if Kate did once text him numerous times during dinner, to the point where his dinner got cold, I am sure that he should have seen this as a red flag and dropped her out of his life. If she followed him around in 2007 after the breakup, he should have gotten legal help.

Kate had harbored a crush on Princess Diana's oldest son for years and displayed a color photo of him with his father, Prince Charles, in her bedroom at Marlborough College, says the author.

She tracked Will's royal schedule, read every newspaper and magazine story including every gossip item.

That is seriously sick; I mean, really.

Kate belonged to Sally's Boys, a group from a student resident hall that also included the Prince's inner circle.

I wonder if she was the only girl among them.....

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2016, 10:31:30 pm »

I have started this silly book and so far I am totally bored and not impressed.
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2016, 11:00:17 pm »

When the Daily Mail doesn't fact check... laugh

Jealous? Kate and William had split when this picture of Kate with an unknown friend was taken at a performance at Wembley stadium in 2007

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/04/19/20/3355587800000578-3548157-image-a-109_1461094100420.jpg
india
Princess

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2016, 11:32:47 pm »

I am almost half way through this. So far it is nothing but a rehash of all they we have read about for years about HM, PC, PH and Camilla. Nothing new. As far as Kate and the Middletons same old crap we have been fed coated with a lot of spun sugar. My opinion so far is a big fat  thumbsdown
sandy
Princess

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2016, 02:33:18 am »

I will read it. Andersen has a habit of" knowing"what all the royals said and the exact words (including pillow talk of the royals and private conversations).  In the last book, he had "verbatim" what the Midds said to each other when they watched DIana's funeral. That said, some of the stories have been out there for years, like the Kate flashing episodes when she was in school.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 02:35:54 am by sandy » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2016, 03:14:46 am »

Notice how Kate is never to blame for anything. It's always someone else's fault and always someone is out there to get her. Forget the fact that she had an unhealthy obsession with William and then followed him around so much that his security officers and friends became concerned.

Camilla is blamed for the breakup over being jealous, instead of William being simply tired of a relationship that has run its course and he had tired of her. The way the press reacted, one would have thought that Kate was owed a ring and that he was divorcing her, not just dumping her like any normal man would.

It's not Camilla's fault and this latest hatchet job against Camilla is inexcusable. If someone doesn't kiss Kate's toes, that person is reviled and is painted as some scheming harlot against the innocent, virtuous Kate who is saintly because her parents are still married and she never did a day of work in her life.

I am almost half way through this. So far it is nothing but a rehash of all they we have read about for years about HM, PC, PH and Camilla. Nothing new. As far as Kate and the Middletons same old crap we have been fed coated with a lot of spun sugar.

I'm sick of it. Her college and university days are long over and she's only someone who made a spectacle of herself and messed around. I'm all for students having fun, but I dislike how she was supposedly a poised, demure flower when she left Marlborough, not someone who flashed almost nonstop. Compulsively.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2016, 10:57:13 am »

Are her parents still married?  There was talk of a divorce but the rf banned anything being leaked by the press.  It is said they live seperately and pa shows up for functions now and again to keep the charade going  -  and he looks utterly miserable, as far from viper ma as he can get.  If they are not divorced then IMO their marriage has been on the rocks for at least 18 months by the look of them. Divorced, seperated, no matter  -   they are still not the happy family that gormless dork bill medd thought they were.  The biggest laugh is that he fell for it, the truth is they are worse than his own family, and they are bad enough.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2016, 01:03:26 pm »

It's ironic really - pa mid can't bear to be near his wife and his daughter has the same effect on her husband
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2016, 02:08:51 pm »

^Says a lot about them doesn´t it  -  the apple did not fall far from the treet, in fact it is still clinging on to the tree   thumbsdown
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2016, 02:18:55 pm »

^^^There were a few articles before the India trip saying "her parents" were going to watch the sprogs. Maybe the press was being snarky with the later articles about "Granny Carole will babysit" easter-lol
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2016, 02:29:21 pm »

^
Never a word about Happy Granddad Mike.
They arrived separately for the "birth" of Chardonnay and he had a face like thunder.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2016, 02:42:51 pm »

I don't think there is anything new in this book  bored3

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2016, 02:48:05 pm »

There isn´t which is why I find it so ridiculous that the sugars are saying it is all lies  -  none of it is lies and it is, as you say, what we all knew before.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2016, 03:25:00 pm »

Notice how Kate is never to blame for anything. It's always someone else's fault and always someone is out there to get her. Forget the fact that she had an unhealthy obsession with William and then followed him around so much that his security officers and friends became concerned.

Camilla is blamed for the breakup over being jealous, instead of William being simply tired of a relationship that has run its course and he had tired of her. The way the press reacted, one would have thought that Kate was owed a ring and that he was divorcing her, not just dumping her like any normal man would.

It's not Camilla's fault and this latest hatchet job against Camilla is inexcusable. If someone doesn't kiss Kate's toes, that person is reviled and is painted as some scheming harlot against the innocent, virtuous Kate who is saintly because her parents are still married and she never did a day of work in her life.

I am almost half way through this. So far it is nothing but a rehash of all they we have read about for years about HM, PC, PH and Camilla. Nothing new. As far as Kate and the Middletons same old crap we have been fed coated with a lot of spun sugar.

I'm sick of it. Her college and university days are long over and she's only someone who made a spectacle of herself and messed around. I'm all for students having fun, but I dislike how she was supposedly a poised, demure flower when she left Marlborough, not someone who flashed almost nonstop. Compulsively.

I'm not a Camilla fan to say the least. But Will was the one who made the choice to break up with Kate and have himself photographed groping two women (which made the cover of the Sun) after the breakup. Or looking sulky when on his last appearance with Kate before the breakup. Once William resumed the relationship I think he was more or less stuck with her. He did not have to pay attention to Kate's rather gaudy campaign to "win him back."

I would say though that Diana gets more hatchet jobs on her than Camilla has. This is a rarity. Even Andersen in his last book put up Hewitt and Harry photos side by side which must have pleased Camilla to no end.
india
Princess

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2016, 04:28:59 pm »

I have just finished this book. DO NOT BUY IT. It is awful. It is nothing but the same warmed over boring spew that we have been hearing about forever. And it is a  major puff piece for The Crotchbridges. To wit: CATHERINE is so beautiful. She is a great beauty. She is a breathe of fresh air for the Monarchy. The Queen loves Catherine. The Queen approves of Willy's and Kate's breaking of tradition. The Queen loves the two Fraudlings. What a great king Willy will be. This writer, Anderson, is totally in the back pocket of The Viper. He is so very complimentary of The Viper. Can't say enough good about her. I am so sorry I bought this bucket of saccharin and then read it. The Viper must have paid him big time to do this. It is a joke.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2016, 05:53:33 pm »

Thanks India, will not be buying it, hope he does not make his fortune from it.  Every word you have quoted above is lies, lies and lies again.  I agree, viper ma has to have commissioned it and told him exactly what to write. Does he realise he has now lost all street cred as an author who can tell the truth.  Viper ma has to be very, very desparate to commission a book like this.

I have seen more beautiful women in the supermarket check out queue.  HM does not like the break in traditions, she most certainly does not, and never has liked cath medd, ever.  She does not love the two sprogs.  As for bill medd being a great king, he can barely string two sentences together and is so self absorbed and petulant it beggars belief.  Says a lot that viper ma had to bring herself into it and make sure she got complimented.

This vile family has to be the worst thing that ever happened to the rf.  And yet bill medd was saying in the 90th birthday vid how much he loved her, respected her, blah blah, vomit vomit.  He can´t say anything without lies can he.

That viper ma is a piece of work, and her two daughters are no better, maybe all three got together and told him what to write.

You have my sympathies India, to have wasted several hours of your life reading that trashy book full of lies.  Beautiful - cath medd  -  with her zits, pock marks, wrinkles, turkey neck, anorexic look  -  never on this earth will she ever be beautiful.  The butt on my cat is better to look at than her.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2016, 06:17:30 pm »

I'm not a Camilla fan to say the least. But Will was the one who made the choice to break up with Kate and have himself photographed groping two women (which made the cover of the Sun) after the breakup. Or looking sulky when on his last appearance with Kate before the breakup. Once William resumed the relationship I think he was more or less stuck with her. He did not have to pay attention to Kate's rather gaudy campaign to "win him back."

I never will understand why it is that someone like Kate is approved of for following a guy around and trying to get his attention, while in most cases, said person would be considered a stalker and questioned by the police. I mean really, why are so many excuses made for her behavior?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: