Royal Gossip
September 21, 2017, 01:23:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diana's Staff  (Read 8608 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2016, 08:09:19 am »

Money constraints? BS. This family could easily afford a thorough check on individuals. Time? They have all of that in the world. I am fed up with the BRF crying poor. They could EASILY afford the best of everything and easily indulge in paying millions per person they want to hire.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2016, 11:32:55 pm »

Was it Princess Diana who prompted the departure of Edward Adeane?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2016, 12:54:25 am »

http://www.scotsman.com/news/obituaries/obituary-edward-adeane-cvo-courtier-to-prince-charles-1-3782932

It seems that both Diana and Charles were responsible.
FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2016, 06:39:09 pm »

To think, if Charles had not wed Diana, Edward Adeane might have retained being private secretary to the Prince of Wales.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2016, 06:45:30 pm »

Not exactly, he appeared to irritate Charles.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2017, 05:49:16 am »

Charles grew tired of him, he felt annoyed by him.

KatherineTheGreat
gossip insider

« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2017, 04:39:00 am »

I'm not familiar specifically with this Edward Adeane person, but you can just imagine for royals who are living their lives in close proximity to staff, that they could become stir crazy... staff could have their own agendas, ulterior motives, power struggles, personality quirks, strange habits. Not to mention that some of these staff are watching the personal details of your life happen up close, no doubt judging you, and then they can go home at night and live their own lives privately. Or even worse yet, might eventually sell stories about you to make money. Strange aspect of being a royal that I think a lot of young women do not realize when they dream of being a princess.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: